N-Europe

Earth Hour

Debug Mode

Done.

:indeed:

Please tell me you realise what I said was intentional right? We literally have every thing turned on here. I'd rather speed up the process of exhausting the materials we need for power so they'll finally put their asses in gear and find a decent renewable source.

Earth Hour is a complete waste of time. It's only real purpose is to keep reminding people about the situation. We all know. It's like cancer awareness, we're all aware, so please rename your cause to some thing that doesn't sound retarded.

How about next Earth Day they get every one to use a program similar to Fold@Home to calculate different compositions of biofuel or similar that may be effective?

As I said to herojan earlier: Earth Hour is pointless, turning the lights on and off wastes more electricity than keeping them on!

So please, help make this an hour to remember by turning on absolutely every single electronic device in your household.

You need a name for this new movement :p

This particular statement is false. It's been tested. It's simply a myth told to kids to stop them from playing with the lights.

It depends on the type of bulb. Flourescent bulbs can use up to 24 seconds of energy just from powering up. Most bulb types it makes barely any difference though.