Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

3DS Console Codes

Mokong

My 3DS code is: 3780-9010-4764

And I've done as asked and changed my name to something you will recognize.

I can't get online right now so if you do add me, you won't see me. But I should be on come Monday evening so I will appear then.

And consequently, I can't add anyone either.

Edited by Captain Falcon

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added everyone into this point, everyone add me back please. When you're playing and the little orange light goes it means someone on your list has come online, nice touch if only there was a way of asking them if they want to play something through the 3ds!

I'll get most of you added at some point this week :smile: I'll also be entering the pantheon of world warriors when Super Street Fighter IV arrives :grin:

I ordered the game today along with Ridge Racer 3D as I was emailed two £10 vouchers the other day to be used on any launch games by early April at GAME! Considering I also had some Reward Card points to redeem, I got them both for less than £45 :yay: These 3 games should keep my 3DS happy for a long time as I'm sure it'll take a considerable amount of time before I buy another game for the system! With the slight frustration at my ONM Subscription earlier this week, I'll likely cancel that to recoup my funds for those 2 games :heh:

I fear that when I do eventually get a 3DS (I have to wait for the local shop to get the black back in stock) not everybody will add me, as the first wave of mass-friending will have passed :cry: After all, who will check this thread in a week or two?

That's when you PM people?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!