N-Europe

Heroes Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can he force it and not mean to?

A cigarette is on fire to begin with. What I would do would be a spark, assuming I could pour massive amounts of radiation into a room with no one noticing. We already know I would be dangerous if a mind control guy knew what to do, do you want me to tell them why?

A spark can set clothing or paper on fire, or anything flammable really. It's not like radiation is visible. You could be shooting sparks at a bookshelf, of concentrated radiation. It's a super power that someone made up. It's not based on empirical date.

And the whole likely lynch bomb thing. They probably already know about it anyway, since you are likely mafia, and I can't think of a single role to do with radiation that could be good for the town.

Hardly, it is a fact you lied about what you asked Rez to do. Unless Rez's power is to wreck people's houses.

The fact is that I didn't lie about that.

So you forced him to wreck Diageo's house, but didn't mean to. Ok.
How do you come to that conclusion?

It's either he lied or ReZ lied.

@ Rummy: I felt sleepy and my mind felt silenced. Shutting down your brain is exactly what the Haitian is capable of doing. So, unless a new character with a similar power has appeared since...

@ Diageo: In the show, Ted Sprague did not light things on fire. He could kill anything through nuclear radiation, though, and it worked based on his emotions. And if I well remember, he went crazy inside a house, releasing radiation strong enough to melt faces, but the house itself did not catch on fire. So there.

Now, this does not rule our Herojan of being mafia, but it does rule him out of being the one who killed Noah.

@ Rummy: I felt sleepy and my mind felt silenced. Shutting down your brain is exactly what the Haitian is capable of doing. So, unless a new character with a similar power has appeared since...

@ Diageo: In the show, Ted Sprague did not light things on fire. He could kill anything through nuclear radiation, though, and it worked based on his emotions. And if I well remember, he went crazy inside a house, releasing radiation strong enough to melt faces, but the house itself did not catch on fire. So there.

Now, this does not rule our Herojan of being mafia, but it does rule him out of being the one who killed Noah.

I'm willing to go with show logic then.

Just to say that I remember Ted (nuke guy) doing small nuke explosions with his hands (sylar did the same), so starting a fire is possible from the show's logic. if heroijan elaborates on his target last night then he can clear himself fairly easily, no?

Not counting the votes because it's clear everyone wants the day over :p only 2 hours left anyway.

End of Day 2 lol only day 2!

Night 2 begins now

Night phase will end at 10pm Tuesday (UK time)

Send in your targets

Players:

Aqui1a

Chairdriver

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Ellmeister

Heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Rummy

Sméagol

Tales

Zell

MadDog

Edited by The Peeps

Night 2

A commanding woman is hit with a blast of red energy. She doesn't have long to marvel at her increased ability before she feels a strong current run through her body. She tries to move but falls to the floor, completely paralysed.

A bald man is struggling to keep control over his puppet.

A man with horn-rimmed glasses studies a powerful man.

A quiet man is confused to feel his own power working against him.

Driven by pure rage, a determined man is storming through the streets looking for victims. Just ahead of him, the quiet man is leaving the Deveaux Building holding his head. The determined man grins and follows him round the corner into the alley. A series of blood-curdling screams echo through the dark, empty streets and blood is spattered across the walls.

The Haitian has been dismembered and decapitated. He used his ability suppression to roleblock his targets. Chairdriver is no longer in the game.

The cheerleader opted to stay safe at home. Late in the night she was visited by a powerful man who left immediately upon seeing who lived there.

The determined man's thirst for power was not yet satisfied. He finds another target and uses his new 'upgrade' to pacify him. The determined man points a finger at his victim and moves it across his forehead. As he does so, the man's head slowly slices open like a zip. However, much to the surprise of the determined man, the wound heals just as quickly as it is cut.

"It's going to take more than that, son"

With one punch the determined man is flung through the air, landing 30 feet away on the other side of the street. He struggles to his feet ready to retaliate but his target is already out of sight.

Players: 17

Aqui1a

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Ellmeister

Heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Rummy

Sméagol

Tales

Zell

MadDog

Chairdriver

Day 3 begins now

Phase will end at 10pm GMT on Thursday

Majority is 9

Edited by The Peeps

Do we not get to know people's alignments when they die? What the hell....

Also, I was roleblocked. Lots of roleblockers around.

There goes a townie roleblocker. Bad news for Diageo.

I'm sure the killer and the second guy he attacked are recognisable to someone at least.

It doesn't say if he is townie or not.

Also, I was roleblocked. Lots of roleblockers around.

Could've been chair.

Also wth, the man with horn-rimmed glasses was MadDog. Someone is transforming into dead people, since a guy the previous night was linderman(totally guessing that name, we'll see if I'm right).

It was correct. Yay.

Hang on, I just realised something. The killer killed one person and then tried to kill another. That's two targets.

My theory is that this is ReZ because ReZ was the one to be hit by the power enhancer yesterday, and it would make sense for him to be able to target 2 people.

Vote:ReZ