• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hay Diageo. Enjoy da lynchbomb. :p

Mafia Guess;

Dannyboy

Jonnas

Dazz

mr-paul

Well that happened fast. A lot of those voters are almost certainly mafia. I suspect Dazz and Aqui1a, but there will be several others amongst them. And for the record I believe Rez is telling the truth. We shall see, and if he's evil then we'll have a list of probable townies. If not, we have a list of probable mafiosos. Either way, Rez, you've done us a favour :)

Just a question because I'm a little curious, why suspect me? Is it just guesswork?

The only reason I do suspect ReZ to be mafia or working with the mafia is purely because of the Ando thing. I know it seems weak but it's really bugging me because I know for a fact that if somebody had and knew about the power to give someone two targets on the night phase and you were a good guy, you wouldn't target anybody on the first night because you're not sure. Giving this power to the mafia would be extremely dangerous and so the only people who would on the first night might be mafia.

Although, thinking about it this morning, this may be a trick from the mafia to make ReZ look suspicious and evil and part of the mafia, especially after what was said in the day phase about possibly charging up a team-mate.

I'm not sure whether to remove my vote or not...I did think of something though. Because on the first night ReZ was targeted by Ando, I did think that if some of us may have thought that ReZ is mafia such as myself, they may think that we'd think bad of others and so targeted Diageo (if he is good) to make him look bad and suspicious.

For now, I think I'll Remove Vote: ReZourceman because thinking it through, this could be a mafia's plan to make a townie or a neutral or whatever look bad and make him look more of a threat and in doing so, could risk making everyone else look bad. I may be wrong because if I remember, ReZ was a mafia leader in Disney Mafia and he was extremely good at playing the game so it's hard to call about his writing styles and his behaviour but I think I'll risk for now.

Actually, just saw your PM, mine looks nothing at all like that. There are a couple of things that you have that I don't and that makes it look suspicious to me but if you're not dead, I will keep the vote off. I won't say because I think it'll be fun to see if us and the mafia and the neutrals have had different writing styles in our PMs. But mine is definitely different to ReZ's so I'm a bit suspicious of that...

I knew it was fake. The writing was spot on, but the source of your image isn't The Peeps' photobucket account, so you fail :p

Actually, the real image in my role isn't either. I checked too. :p

[/color]

Two things;

1) My picture is from a Photobucket account too.

2) What do you mean by 'the real image in my role isn't either'? Did you not just copy and paste the entire PM? Why didn't you use the original picture? What else have you left out or edited from the PM? ...unless I've missed something...

Actually, just saw your PM, mine looks nothing at all like that. There are a couple of things that you have that I don't and that makes it look suspicious to me but if you're not dead, I will keep the vote off. I won't say because I think it'll be fun to see if us and the mafia and the neutrals have had different writing styles in our PMs. But mine is definitely different to ReZ's so I'm a bit suspicious of that...

Two things;

2) What do you mean by 'the real image in my role isn't either'? Did you not just copy and paste the entire PM? Why didn't you use the original picture? What else have you left out or edited from the PM? ...unless I've missed something...

He said that he made the whole PM up. Are you actually reading the thread?

The day is over, ReZ was lynched.

Two things;

Perhaps you missed this bit:

PM is fabricated. :p

Lol thanks Rez you made me look like an idiot :p Ah well, no point in me voting now but I clearly need to be less trusting.

Dazz: The reason I suspected you was because I though Rez was telling the truth and wasn't in the mafia. If that was the case a lot of the people who voted for him would have been mafia members trying to get a lynch of someone else. As you were on that list you were a suspect, plus your post in general combined with this made me wonder whether you were trying to cover yourself.

Still, doesn't matter now anyway :)

lololol ReZ you only had 8 votes when you came clean

ReZourceman (9) - Diageo, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Mundi, Rummy, Dazz, Aqui1a, Cube, mr-paul, Ellmeister

Blood was spilled and the town were angry. Seeking revenge, they turned on the one person it could be. Gabriel Gray cracked under the pressure and confessed everything.

"The hunger... I couldn't control it..."

Sylar has been lynched. His goal was to kill the cheerleader to become unstoppable. ReZourceman is no longer in the game

I'm gonna go ahead and ban people from posting the character images from their PMs. Fake role claims are part of the game and they're impossible if you don't have an image from my photobucket account :p should've thought of that. So if you want to post your PM that's fine but get the image from google please

Night 3 begins now

Phase will end at 1pm GMT on Thursday

Players: 16

Aqui1a

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Ellmeister

Heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

mr-paul

Mundi

Nintendohnut

Rummy

Sméagol

Tales

Zell

MadDog

Chairdriver

ReZourceman

Edited by The Peeps

He said that he made the whole PM up. Are you actually reading the thread?

The day is over, ReZ was lynched.

Yes I am actually reading the thread but I actually obviously missed it....actually! :p

Perhaps you missed this bit:

Ah, I didn't see/remember that bit. I must have missed that out whilst typing, haha. What can I say, it's the Phoenix Wright in me! :indeed:

This game is genius. I loved how simple yet tough ReZ's goal was to win. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.

Lol thanks Rez you made me look like an idiot :p Ah well, no point in me voting now but I clearly need to be less trusting.

Dazz: The reason I suspected you was because I though Rez was telling the truth and wasn't in the mafia. If that was the case a lot of the people who voted for him would have been mafia members trying to get a lynch of someone else. As you were on that list you were a suspect, plus your post in general combined with this made me wonder whether you were trying to cover yourself.

Still, doesn't matter now anyway :)

Ah, fair enough! :)