N-Europe

Neil Buchanan - Metal Legend???

gmac

This conjures some awesome images in my mind...

The chorus always begins with "mix two parts PVA glue with one part water..." Then at during the guitar solo "all those nooks and crannies" is repeated by the drummer.

Every song ends "I'll see you next time. Ta-ra!"

The Head is on Keyboard/Backing vocals.

Pretty sure I told everyone this last year? They played in Leeds in November, and is playing Wakefield next Tuesday (seeing them again). Not the best band ever, but they clearly enjoy what they do and are pretty good live. They also hang around for drinks after their gigs, finally fulfilled that life-long dream of having a pint with Neil.

And to reiterate, Neil Buchanan is fucking awesome.

15550710150095645430039.jpg

Edited by Tellyn

I too have seen The Buchanan and his band Marseille (played Camden Underworld some time last year)

Anyone want to touch me? I said anyone want to touch me?!! ...

Please touch me.

-Touches Gingerly-*

*AS IN: Like a Ginger person: with a very freckly and clammy hand.

Awesome! I grew up with Art Attack and I love this type of music yet never knew that Neil Buchanan was in a band back in the day.

Looking up Marseille on youtube now, good stuff.

\m/

Edit: Also just found out that Marseille were originally called AC/DC until they inevitably had to name change.

Edited by Arnieboy

LOVE IT! Me and my mate was talking about this yesterday, we were making up a song and saying the possibilities. We also wanted the Art Attack theme played!

If that happened, then words will not be able to express what the feeling would be.

If that happened, then words will not be able to express what the feeling would be.

I know right! haha. We was imagining him and his band singing a song of what Neil would make and how to make it. To be honest, that would be AWESOME if that happened!

Also, that video was good. Going to track their album down...