N-Europe

"See what happens when kids who are bullied have had enough"

ReZourceman

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember doing something like that in my freshman year of whatever you want to call years 9 to 12. Basically this kid who had been out to get me all year stole my binder, so I chased after him and tried to grab it back. He tried to punch me, but missed, so I punched him as hard as I could right between the eyes. I spent the morning arguing my way out of a suspension, but I didn't end up missing any school beyond that day. The next morning, a teacher I had the year before came up to me and congratulated me for "Teaching him a lesson". That was the last time I every had trouble with anyone in that sort of way, so it was well worth it.

Anyway, congratulations to this kid. Hopefully this works out just as well for him.

Having watched that a few times (including Goafer's lol versions) you've got to say that has got to fucking hurt. How close was the to be a spine breaker as well. Dangerous times for the munchkin, but fair play to the big kid don't take shit from no one.

Got to laugh how his mate squares up at the end, but is far too scared to actually do anything.

Having watched that a few times (including Goafer's lol versions) you've got to say that has got to fucking hurt. How close was the to be a spine breaker as well. Dangerous times for the munchkin, but fair play to the big kid don't take shit from no one.

Got to laugh how his mate squares up at the end, but is far too scared to actually do anything.

To be fair, I did cringe at how he was thrown, especially since I thought he hit the concrete head first (I'm still not sure if that's the case, especially with his balance being thrown off afterwards). Also, we don't really know these kids' history. Maybe Casey is actually the bully whom the little kid tried standing up to, only to be manhandled. Granted, the video makes it seem pretty clear who's the bad guy, but retribution and violence really isn't the way to go against bullying on a larger scale. Still, it's always satisfying to see someone get what's coming for them.

To be fair, I did cringe at how he was thrown, especially since I thought he hit the concrete head first (I'm still not sure if that's the case, especially with his balance being thrown off afterwards). Also, we don't really know these kids' history. Maybe Casey is actually the bully whom the little kid tried standing up to, only to be manhandled. Granted, the video makes it seem pretty clear who's the bad guy, but retribution and violence really isn't the way to go against bullying on a larger scale. Still, it's always satisfying to see someone get what's coming for them.

Cause of his shin, he was limping at the end. It doesn't seem like he hit his head or anything since he landed on his side.

So apparently this is the latest internet video/sensation. Yes it's good to see someone getting what they deserve, and somebody standing up for theirself, are we all sure of the full story though? I find it ridiculous that puny little kid was picking on the incredible hulk in an attempt to bully him. Maybe a joke gone a bit far with an overreaction? I don't know.

Assuming he WAS being bullied, it is good to see him sticking up for himself. I'm just glad for his sake that the other kid didn't land too hard on his head(i did worry, but the kid seems to brace himself up a bit afterwards), I'm sure there's no way he avoided hitting his head though. How different would this be if he'd seriously injured him, or god forbid, accidentally killed him? Extreme and unlikely, I know, but something to consider in regards to how it would have changed the story.

Yeah it's nice to see a bully being fucked up... but...

This was a bit of an over-reaction?

I mean, he could of killed the kid.

Anyway, I read in some paper that the bully has been suspended for 20 odd days and the other kid for 4.