N-Europe

Pokémafia 9 : Red and Blue

ReZourceman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Current Players (15);

Brian Mcoy, Chairdriver, Cube, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, Jonnas, MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Tales, The Peeps.

Majority has been reached

Vote : Jonnas - 8 ; Dannyboy-the-Dane, The Peeps, Diageo, MadDog, mr-paul, Cube, Jonnas.

Surrounded and with no way out of this situation, Cybernetic Mewtwo turned a gun on himself. Setting it to Particle Dispersion and Distance Reapplication mode her charge and shot himself. A bright yellow light beamed out.

MewtwoCyberpngy.png

Jonnas was Cybernetic Mewtwo. His particles have imploded. He was leader of the mafia, with a wide arsenal at his disposal, his gun arms were incredibly technologically advance.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep. Beep.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Cybernetic Mewtwo had laid a mine.

4.png

Cube is dead. He was Charmander, a formidable investigator with the ability to discover the outcome of characters at night, he was a member of the town.

Stunned the remainder of the town gathered around and picked up Charmanders broken and bruised body. They carried him over to Mayor Rattata Shrine, which had sadly become an impromptu graveyard. The stronger Pokemon helped carve a gravestone and the others all held candles as a memorial.

The last few Pokemon left the graveyard and it was eerily quiet.

In a nearby grave a hand rose out of the ground. The human-like body rose out of the ground. Spitting at the floor, an empty blood capsule landed in a pool of fake blood and saliva. "Yuuck, salty" he exclaimed. He put his hand on his head. "Where....where am I?....who will help me?"

67.png

heroicjanitor has returned to the game. Now Machoke, using his blood capsule he was able to trick the townsfolk into thinking he was dead....but it was too convincing. Burying him he has been starved of oxygen for over 24 hours and has amnesia.

NIGHT FIVE

Current Players (14);

Brian Mcoy, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Diageo, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Tales, The Peeps.

Night Five Deadline is 9:00AM on 21st March

Edited by ReZourceman

The sun went down, and once again many Pokemon clambered into position.

A large majestic Pokemon was sprayed by a powdery snow. It stayed in position all night as the nearby attacker stood guard in the bushes, carefully watching.

A giant red, cream and white Pokemon opened its mouth and once again shot a powerful blue flame at a large Pokemon that stood its ground. The large Pokemon was slow in turning around and saw nothing. It returned home, its task not having been completed. Nearby a light pink and pinky red Pokemon squeezed hard and shot an egg out of its pouch. It felt a quick slash on its back. Screaming in pain it quickly turned around....it could see no sign of an attacker....it was being toyed with....

Bleep. Blip. Blip Blip Blip. A Pokemon returned back to its hatch, its head twitching from side to side, pondering its target. It had unknowingly influenced a fellow Pokemon. A red and white Pokemon rolled on home.

Elsewhere a tall Pokemon walked away from the window of a small hut with an elegant pool in the garden.

Fairly close to the centre of town, the clouds above flickered with light, but nothing happened.

A distant Pokemon was calmly staying away from danger.

A regal magenta, cream and black Pokemon had some trouble this night. It went to bed with a migraine, not in the mood to even read a Mills & Boon book.

An object of great power found a new owner.

And in the centre of town, the games were over. A Pokemon's barely recognisable body lay slashed and ripped open, its entrails scattered gleefully around Mayor Rattata Shrine and over the gravestones of the fallen Pokemon.

113.png

Diageo is dead. He was Chansey, with his durable eggs he could protect his targets from kills. He was a townie.

DAY SIX

Current Players (13);

Brian Mcoy, Chairdriver, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Eenuh, Eddie Coleslaw, Ellmeister, heroicjanitor, MadDog, mr-paul, Nintendohnut, Rummy, Tales, The Peeps.

Majority is 7

Day Six Deadline is 8:45AM GMT on 23rd March

I've been meaning to say for a while, but I'm guessing one of those cream and whites, probably the magenta one, is a Pidgey evo, most likely Pidgeotto.

May I ask why you're suspicious of me? I answered your question: I'm not in the first two write-ups, I think I am in the one from yesterday and today. Though I have to say I'm confused about it and still think the colours aren't right for me. =P

So...who are you then? OR what do you do? Or y'kno, tell us ANYTHING. You seem to have taken a while to find yourself in the writeup, which colours ARE yours? Anything, about yourself, anything at all? Not like I've asked repeatedly and you've ignored it...

I have him listed as the small, brown and cream Pokémon, but it would seem that he was lying about that since Flareon doesn't really fit that description.

Continuing from yesterday, I want to know what exactly makes Eenuh so suspicious. What questions has she dodged? I don't see it.

See above, possibly on both counts, I forgot the follow up to your small brown cream thing and who it was. Mainly for the Eenuh thing though.

Also, who targetted me the night before last? I.E Night 4. Twas a strange effect you had on me, and such a thing should possibly not happen.