NEurope
Happenstance

Grand Theft Auto 5

My Rockstar Social user is Murr69, Although I'm in another crew, so that's perhaps another reason I can't see any of you yet.

Any idea what level you have to be / what you have to do to trigger heists in Online mode?

theres an N-E crew? i think my rockstar user name is the same as my PSN one AgentGibbsCTP

Too bad about the final level @LazyBoy ! But there was no way for me to take down the choppers without a rocket launcher. Was surprised I even got that first one though, swear I had like one hp left..

I'll be back in an hour and then I want a race!

Ha that was bloody hilarious. Was watching you on spectator, you were so close to safety! Anyway that's totally completable if we get four of us together. Try again soon.

Get together this evening for some races and survival? @drahkon @RedShell @Cube @Agent_Gibbs @MATtheHAT @Goafer @Cookyman

What's the name of the N-E crew? I'll search for it on the rockstar social club page. I assume it's not the same Sexual Chocolate linked to earlier? Since I think I'm a member there?

How do I upload photos? It's saved in the gallery but I don't see how to upload it.

I'm giving the game a break until they fix the character deleting. I'll be back on as soon as it's fixed though.

add me on PSN and i will be on for a game ; AgentGibbsCTP on PSN Agent_Gibbs_CTP on Rockstar Social club

I'm giving the game a break until they fix the character deleting. I'll be back on as soon as it's fixed though.

They allegedly fixed it with the latest patch.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/new-gta-online-title-update-hits-ps3/1100-6415499/

I'm playing KH now, but I'll switch to GTA V in half an hour or so

Sadly they only changed the hospital expenses for one-on-one matches. Still avoiding others then.

Edited by Tales

Oh, sorry, it's accepted now! Are you online now? Just invite me to anything :)
Just finished playing for the night. Had some great games with Cookyman. icon14.gif

I tried inviting you to loads of games, but it always said you were busy. ::shrug:

Got @Cube & @Happenstance on the invite list once too, but they couldn't/didn't join either. :blank:

BTW, what crew are you guys with? I spotted you were both on the same one, but it wasn't N-E. :hmm:

Anyway, It's a shame we can't seem to get a big N-E crew game going on this, as it's such a laugh.

(Definitely the most fun I've had playing a game online outside of Monster Hunter and Mario Kart. :)) Also, you seem to earn loads more money/level up much quicker by playing with fellow crew members.

I'd be up for getting in on some crew action over the weekend, haven't been on for a few days - not tomorrow night though - football!

Add me, I'll probably go through and add some of you too: paulmuchmore is my ID :D

I tried inviting you to loads of games, but it always said you were busy. ::shrug:

Got @Cube & @Happenstance on the invite list once too, but they couldn't/didn't join either. :blank:

BTW, what crew are you guys with? I spotted you were both on the same one, but it wasn't N-E. :hmm:

I don't think I saw an invite from you. I just got mission ones and ones from Happenstance.

We're in both the N-E crew and an Extra Life crew. I'm not entirely sure how multiple ones work.

We are part of a very exclusive crew called Super Happy Go-Force...which is basically just our Extra Life team.

I didnt see any invites comes through but we were playing in my crew only world.

Just finished playing for the night. Had some great games with Cookyman. icon14.gif

Anyway, It's a shame we can't seem to get a big N-E crew game going on this, as it's such a laugh.

(Definitely the most fun I've had playing a game online outside of Monster Hunter and Mario Kart. :)) Also, you seem to earn loads more money/level up much quicker by playing with fellow crew members.

I tried joining, but I it said you had already started or not in session anymore or something. I don't remember exactly hut I couldn't join. I tried inviting you too but it said you were also busy too.

Did see you on the world map though, was going to start an impromptu race but you had already left when I exited the map :p

I don't think I saw an invite from you.
I didnt see any invites comes through but we were playing in my crew only world.
Yeah, both of you definitely appeared in the invite list at one point. Think it was after I selected "auto-invite and play".

We're in both the N-E crew and an Extra Life crew. I'm not entirely sure how multiple ones work.
Well, seeing as both of your usernames only had SHGF next to them, it looks like it only shows the first crew you joined when in-game, and that it takes priority for joining other players online. :hmm:

I tried joining, but I it said you had already started or not in session anymore or something. I don't remember exactly hut I couldn't join. I tried inviting you too but it said you were also busy too.

Did see you on the world map though, was going to start an impromptu race but you had already left when I exited the map :p

I saw the mission popup and just assumed it was from you, but when I joined it I was in some random mission. :heh:

Oh well, next time.

The one with the large cargo plane? You were listed as a spectator but didn't show up for the next mission.

45 out of 50 UFO pieces collected, had to call it a night though as I was feeling tired. Will get the last 5 tomorrow.

got 25 of the Submarine pieces too, so will finish them off.

Then onto the letter pieces and nuclear waste.... oh and the Epislon Tracts....

how frequently does the violent duct mission appear? it poped up for me at level 15 and nobody wanted to join the game so i switched off, now i hear its a great mission to keep replaying to get huge amounts of cash due to the 9k payout, and it just will not pop up again

i thought it was one you have to wait for a call about....might have to check the map closely when i get home

Nice, now I only need 80 000 for the biggest apartment(after getting the first payment). Or maybe spend it all modding my car.

Edited by Tales

Online tomorrow yes? I will be switching between this and BTS so just post when you are about to go online. Would be fun if we could get a full N-E squad for a survival. As for getting together, as long as we keep inviting we're bound to get together eventually I guess.