NEurope
Happenstance

Grand Theft Auto 5

Want to do some more missions tomorrow(those that advance the story I assume)

If I'm online, feel free to invite me :p

@Cube @Goafer

Mind if I add you both?

I just cant get it to work. I've had 6 characters deleted, I'm lucky if I can even start the race never mind finish it.

@Cube @Goafer

Mind if I add you both?

Sorry I left the game we were involved in I was actually trying to join those guys as well.

@Cube @Goafer

Mind if I add you both?

Yeah sure, go for it. I do tend to roll with my crew though, so I might not always accept invitations. Maybe we can all just join the same game or something.

Lost YET another character last night (only a level 9, but still) so reluctantly decided to plough through the tutorial for the upteempth time although I'm gradually losing the will to live every time I do it.

That said, it looks like Rockstar have finally acknowledged that issue so hopefully a fix will be coming some time soon.

What's the deal with this "like", "dislike" and "no vote" malarkey at the end of a mission? :blank:

Also, is it just me, or does it take waaaaaaaay longer to level up skills in the online game?

The only thing about GTA V that's bugging me a bit is vehicle damage.

This would've made the game perfect.

Well, maybe tone it down just a little.

I can't believe I have never noticed the middle finger.

A whole lot of things I haven't noticed. Must try to get some of them. I can say I have gotten number 31 :p Also I have attempted to get number 43 but haven't achieved, I thought it just wasn't possible. And 75, I said it earlier, but I hit a cow with Trevor and he responded with "Ten points!" :D

Ok so in an attempt to get the ball rolling with Extra Life 2013 sponsors I am about start streaming GTA Online for your viewing pleasure.

You can view it a http://www.djcube.co.uk/extralife and the sponsorship links are there!

Actually Single Player streaming now...can't get online...actually done for now. got to head back out again!

Edited by flameboy

oh and why did you quit the golf game? @drahkon:( I was hoping you just pressed the wrong button :(

I didn't quit. It said "Tahles left" and then I finished the game by myself. :p

Edit: @Cookyman @flameboy

Sorry, my damn internet hates me...

Anyway, good fun :D But I didn't realise that races with weapons meant that there were freaking rockets involved...

Edited by drahkon

Anyway, good fun :D But I didn't realise that races with weapons meant that there were freaking rockets involved...

That's ok we figured as much had happened as we got stuck chatting on a loading screen.

Yeah the first race with power ups was crazy I had no idea....was winning that first race then got wallooped by a missle and was done for.

@Cookyman remarked how this could end up being another burnout paradise and you know what I think he is right.

Lol, it said Drahkon left :p

The only thing about GTA V that's bugging me a bit is vehicle damage.

This would've made the game perfect.

Well, maybe tone it down just a little.

That is amazing. :cool:

Don't think that level of vehicle damage would work well in the context of GTA though.

A single collision during a cop chase and you'd be fucked. :shakehead

Realistic? Yes.

Fun? Probably not. :heh:

Finally this game arrived!

I think I'll be adding some of you guys when the time comes to go online, but untill then, time to get crackin'!

A single collision during a cop chase and you'd be fucked. :shakehead

Realistic? Yes.

Fun? Probably not. :heh:

That's why I said "tone it down a little" :p

People...where is the love :( I only play with @Tales, and I own his ass :p

By the way...I just bought this:

0_0.jpg

(the garage, the car is the one I had from the beginning)

Edited by drahkon

Completed all missions, stolen jet and stuck it in hangar, now can't use my tank :mad:!

Exactly the same situation here. I don't want to switch the stored vehicle to my tank, since I'll lose the jet. Silly game.

Luckily, I only bought the tank so I could use it to steal the jet, but the option to mess around with it would be nice.

Exactly the same situation here. I don't want to switch the stored vehicle to my tank, since I'll lose the jet. Silly game.

Luckily, I only bought the tank so I could use it to steal the jet, but the option to mess around with it would be nice.

I did the same thinking tank would help but parachuted instead, made it quite easy.

Wasn't the bug supposed to be fixed after the latest patch?

Was planning on saving for an apartment that came with 10-car garage, but I bought cheap 2-car garage that I can use in the meantime. Saving up for the better cars is going to take a long time though :p

I assume it's @Rowan I have been playing with every now and then. Too bad about the plane races, a jet in downtown and duster in the countryside aren't exactly the best of choices :p

Like IGN points out in the article today, I really dislike being charged for dying. I have consistently avoided all confrontations with other players so to not lose everything I earned. When someone put a bounty on me and two others stealing my car, I probably lost 5-10k in a matter of minutes, it was fun trying to get my car back, but it's too costly. It takes a whole lot longer to earn it back.

Edited by Tales

I assume it's @Rowan I have been playing with every now and then. Too bad about the plane races, a jet in downtown and duster in the countryside aren't exactly the best of choices :p

Lol yeah I know:blush:. Still good fun though hopefully R* roll out co-op missions against the AI unless they are only unlocked at higher ranks.

Wasn't the bug supposed to be fixed after the latest patch?

It was supposed to be, but it still seems to lose my jet when I switch to the tank. Maybe I have to take the jet out and put it back for it to save properly.

Was planning on saving for an apartment that came with 10-car garage, but I bought cheap 2-car garage that I can use in the meantime. Saving up for the better cars is going to take a long time though :p

I'm still saving for my first property. I keep switching between wanting a big garage or a house with a smaller garage. Good job I can't afford either yet.

How useful are the houses? Do they do anything other than store cars? If they don't, I may as well just buy a huge garage first.