N-Europe

Battlefield 3

Choze

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only watch these new videos and think 'what's the catch?'

It seems too good to be true and I'm not sure what exactly it is they aren't letting on. The graphics and destruction seem too good to be true and until I see if on a console I refuse to believe.

If it's anything close to how it's being marketed I'll be mightily impressed. The multiplayer would be monstrously cinematic.

At bloody last, this what I wanted to see, some snifter of the online action. Ain't no fool foolish enough to buy Battlefield for anything other, you dig? I'll be seeing you all in the open beta in September folks, down an iron sight.

Edited by gaggle64

The visuals are amazing but that tank level was so bloody boring. They couldnt of picked a more exciting level to demo?

I dont care about single player. It will probably be junk as usual.

Multiplayer has me a little worried as it looks like a Bad Company more than BF. Seems to be a typical big publisher PR situation. Say we will please everyone but carry on as normal. I would like to be hyped about this game. It looks great, sounds great and looks like it will be fun but its not a true BF so far. Ofcourse consoles will run this well if they are making the scope smaller. I want to see more boldness.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Single player teaser, featuring an assault upon the outskirts of Tehran -

As I've said before I'm not buying Battlefield for the single-player mode and I can't imagine who is, but it certainly looks like a very pretty diversion.

Edited by gaggle64

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!