NEurope
Daft

Tumblr

Similarly I keep meaning to set up a twitter called "Shit my landlady says". Highlights would include:

"Those blacks sure can run."

"I don't see why women want equality. It was better when women were women."

"This must be for you, I definitely haven't ordered anything...oh yes it's mine. I ordered it yesterday."

I think more people should use Tumblr. No strings, no hassles, just post what you like or what you want to write and have an enjoiful tyme.

I am liking the process of blogging.

I love how loads of tumblrs are like 'Follow me, unless you know me in real life. If IKYIRL, FUCK OOOOFFF!!' Only two people I see regularly follow me, and I'm cool with both of them. I do feel pretty chilled with what I post, unlike Facebook.

Yeah, more people should use Tumblr. Unless I know you IN THE REAL WORLD!!

BTW, I haven't ignored your message I'm waiting to have enough free time to play the game (and currently these essays are making me want to look at the computer as little as possible).

I guess the feeling of being awesome would dissipate if we preached Tumblr's philosophy i.e. that of being awesome. We need to retain awesomeness by keeping it on the DL.

But more people should use it.

I only have one IRL friend follower (and by friend I mean someone I've met twice for about 10 seconds) but I'm happy for anyone to do so. A few of my closer friends check it out and in a way it kind of picks out the people who do give a shit about you. I don't advertise it, I just hide it in my Facebook profile, so if people are checking it they are doing so on their own accord. And I've had some good feedback, which is always nice.

It's still mostly for myself, even if I'm writing for an audience. That's key for me anyway, it's kinda like a journal on steroids. I know what you mean about being more chilled than on Facebook. Most of my stuff wouldn't work a a FB post anyhow, but even so, some stuff I wouldn't share because it would establish me as an attention whore. Not good.

Do not fuel the wrath of the FB judgement Gods!

As for that game - s'all cool yo'. It's not by any means perfect but there's some interesting design ideas, and it is pretty rad [sub-10 minute playtime btw]. Reminded me of Xi. Xi was mysteriously cool. Loved the text adventures. We're technically related for both being a part of it, they should totally make another offering.

I'd love a big text adventure/One Chance/Sword and Sorcery (iPad) game blend. Attractive 2D, driven by intriguing narrative, and clearly still a game of sorts.... Full retail and I'm on that like flies on shit.

Edited by dwarf

Here's a really ace browser extension for Tumblr. http://missinge.infraware.ca/

'Missing e' adds functionality and tools for navigating, posting and socializing on the the popular micro-blogging platform:

* Bookmark posts on your Tumblr dashboard so you can go back to them later

* Open links in dashboard posts in new tabs so you never lose your place

* View full-size images from photo posts without leaving the dashboard (and even if a high-resolution link isn't provided)

* Check who you follow that doesn't follow back and who follows you that you don't follow back

* Keep track of other users that unfollow you

* Jump directly to a post on the dashboard from the individual post's page

* Easily and quickly create a post of your Tumblr crushes

* Fix interface shortcomings in viewing posts on the dashboard, creating new posts and asking questions

* Reblog your own posts quickly from the dashboard or an individual post's page

* Automatically create new posts for replying to replies (and other notifications)

* Hide potentially unsafe images while browsing the dashboard

* Add post timestamps to the dashboard

There are some great features in it. Definitely recommend it.

And finally I get to see who unfollows me. -.-"

Any way of easily finding out your most note-worthy post?

Actually I think it's going to be this seeing as that suddenly got reblogged a lot last night but official confirmationey stats would be nice.

Edited by Ashley

Just came in to post the Clegg looking sad one. It would appear I am too late.

Great tumblr though, bless the lying bastard.

Was just about to bump this myself. Signed up ages ago when one of my uni lecturers made us sign up to literally every social network in the world. Finally decided to look at it, not really sure what to do with it. Might use it as a photo blog for my photography work, alongside my Flickr (when did it become cool to miss out e's?). Got my wordpress blog for my writing (which I really do not update enough...)

How do you find people to follow?

http://paulmuchmore.tumblr.com

You'd be surprised how things spread like wildfire.

I recall posting a image of lots of different cameras - mostly lomography ones, lomography tumblr reblogged it and it became 1000s of reblogs within a couple of days, which lead my tumblr to be spammed as I was the original poster. ARGH!

No one pays any attention to my stuff. Fuck em.

Being famous is overrated. Being infamous is so much better.

"They'll think I'm insane, but you'll all know my name.

I'll take all the blame, the front page and the fame."

What does FHE stand for?

Family home evening. We have one every Monday night and we've decided to do this video thing as a family thing.

Oh coolio.

Maybe if I looked further than the name I may have figured that out.

OMG

I'm on Tumblr now. I'm doing a little project I'm calling Man in Full Colour which is going to be a photo diary of my day to day routine. Kind of a visual document about stuff I do. It'll either be interesting or shit. I'm not sure. Either way, follow me.

plz

Had a check on how my this is coming along

id5cae.png

2pp0uau.png

So stunned.

wow thats amazing....incredible!

I changed my theme for the nth time. Finally I am happy with it.

OMG

I'm on Tumblr now. I'm doing a little project I'm calling Man in Full Colour which is going to be a photo diary of my day to day routine. Kind of a visual document about stuff I do. It'll either be interesting or shit. I'm not sure. Either way, follow me.

LOL.