NEurope
Daft

Tumblr

Now following too!

So, tomorrow I will have been on Tumblr for a whole month. In that time I've made 244 posts and gained 40 followers. I'm having way too much fun with it.

I think I might change my theme. I can't tell if it's ugly or not.

Thanks for the follows, I don't know why I didn't use this sooner, it so fits what I want my internet contribution to be. I've followed everyone that's posted in here.

I do like tumblr and there is plenty of stuff posted on there thats not posted on other social media I use. But for me there isn't enough differentiation in what I personally want to post on the internet to what I would post on the likes of facebook/twitter. I mean I have my ablegamers writing gig and other blogs for gaming stuff so I wouldn't go to tumblr to post that stuff....I dunno.

I've started up my Tumblr again. Deleted all my old posts and started from scratch. I want it to be an extension of my photography site. Sort of a more informal area.

Link

Started a new Tumblr because of my love for tautologies because I love tautologies.

http://tautologytiger.tumblr.com/

Also, went out for lunch, came back and magically had 5 new followers. Me happy.

Edit: Scratch that. 6 people. Someone just started following me as I posted that. Weird. I'm on fire...or something.

EDIT EDIT: Okay, now another 3 people are following me. This is strange. I've not really posted anything during this mass diaspora.

EDIT EDIT EDIT: And another one. Day is good, this.

Edited by Daft

How the Christ do you get more followers? I feel myself being sucked into the internet hipster malarkey (Hipsternet?).

As an added incentive, I've decided not to post all my photos in the photography thread anymore, since no one really goes in there anyway. The only way to all see my super wizard photos is Tumblr/my site (links in sig).

I passed the 100 follower mark a couple days ago. Arbitrary checkpoint whoop whoop!

Just tag shit and be interesting.

I passed the 100 follower mark a couple days ago. Arbitrary checkpoint whoop whoop!

Just tag shit and be interesting.

Interesting? I don't settle for anything short of "I crave him. But there will be others who also crave him. I must train to defeat my rivals".

If I knew what you were on about I'd probably say something like, 'Yer doin' it all wrong.'

If I knew what you were on about I'd probably say something like, 'Yer doin' it all wrong.'

Basically my whole life is like a Battle Royale where the prize is my love and affection or whatever.

Delusions of grandeur? Me?

KingNoobtheThird.jpg

I see. Less drink, more Asian. Noted.

On a side note: "Ahhh! Lobbie Wirriams!"

AAAAARGH!!

I posted this which I made yesterday,

tumblr_lix5993W8f1qgctyzo1_500.jpg

and some tool decided to just post it without reblogging it (so you can't tell where it came from). It's not like I make these things often. The one I posted has like 144 notes and his has about 44. I could understand had it been an old post and its source was obscure but I pretty much just posted the bloody thing.

I guess that's an unreasonable expectation for the internet.

/Rage

I'm wanting to start a tumblr, but I'm wanting in a witty name.

Its all about appearance.

Started a new Tumblr because of my love for tautologies because I love tautologies.

http://tautologytiger.tumblr.com/

Shortly after I read your comment, this came up on stumpleupon for me:

CDCaseFeatures.jpg

Edited by Mundi

I'm thieving that! :heh:

Yeah, I keep changing the look of my Tumblr. I think I'm happy with it now. Actually, what do you guys think of my Tumblr's lay out?

I had to tweak the CSS because it looked good on my desktop but there were all kinds of problems on my netbook.

Looks okay, although I feel all backwards now!

Wanna redesign mine? And do my blogger blog while you're at it?

Backwards??

I didn't make the layout. Got the template from somewhere and tweaked the CSS to fix a few things I didn't like like the sidebar being static and the positioning of the background.