Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

PlayStation Vita Console Discussion

Aneres11

It's not the kind of game that would benefit for online, tbh. Races last like...45 second. Imagine waiting for players to fill a race and then boom you start and you're done. I think they've nailed it with the timed ghost things.

Give it a go. I'd be surprised if you still think it lacked it after playing it. It's almost a racer/puzzle game.

I do love these types of game, and you can't go wrong for less than a fiver. Might just do it. Is the online leader board handled really well?

Sounds awesome Aneres. Can't wait to crack it open tomorrow. If you're about late on I'll give you a game. If not then maybe another night this week, looking forward to it.

I do love these types of game, and you can't go wrong for less than a fiver. Might just do it. Is the online leader board handled really well?

It think it was in the latest Access, No. 21 (the weekly Playstation roundup on the PSN, FYI really good and free) but the leaderboards looked ace. It has active ghosts showing their race line, usually of the best person on the leaderboard and the person just above you.

From the quick play I had you could share times acoss Facebook and/or PSN (so send a challenge), too.

So the passive(?) online is pretty great from what I can tell. I hope SS Delta takes it's weekly leaderboards further, too. Not sure how it'd do that without being intrusive, though.

Considering caving even though I said I wouldn't... :p

I'll let the next five people who post decide my fate, so do I buy one? Yes or No.

If I do then I'll get the ?269.99 bundle on ShopTo that has Lumines, Rayman, Dungeon Hunter plus a 4GB card and welcome pack, then I would sell both Dungeon Hunter and Rayman - already have it on the Xbox 360 - and blatantly use the download code towards SSDD. :)

There are only a few left though.

Considering caving even though I said I wouldn't... :p

I'll let the next five people who post decide my fate, so do I buy one? Yes or No.

If I do then I'll get the ?269.99 bundle on ShopTo that has Lumines, Rayman, Dungeon Hunter plus a 4GB card and welcome pack, then I would sell both Dungeon Hunter and Rayman - already have it on the Xbox 360 - and blatantly use the download code towards SSDD. :)

There are only a few left though.

YES YES YES YES YES :p

Mine arrived earlier and is currently underneath my work desk - cant wait to get home!

I'm properly on the edge as to whether to get one...even looking at buy now pay later and stuff to offset the cost...urgh. Have to resist the urge. I'm sure I can I managed with 3DS both at release and during the new bout of bundles and software at xmas. Just need to wait till post saving blitz...

Daft, stupid question but should I cave right now and buy one?

It's worth it just for SSDD surely...

SO painfully predictable. No one is going to say no are they?! It's not their money. I guess you needed your own warped way of convincing yourself to get one :)

Mine still hasn't arrived... :(

I guess you needed your own warped way of convincing yourself to get one :)

Basically yeah. :D

Now all that's left is to wait and hope/pray that it doesn't have any dead pixels when it arrives, it's an almost non-existent concern though as I haven't heard of any major dead pixel problems since the original PSP days.

Basically yeah. :D

Now all that's left is to wait and hope/pray that it doesn't have any dead pixels when it arrives, it's an almost non-existent concern though as I haven't heard of any major dead pixel problems since the original PSP days.

I was sort of in a similar position, I didn't really need or REALLY want one, there aren't loads of games I'm dying for and could easily wait until it's cheaper and has more games. But as soon as something in my mind went "Would be great to get one now though wouldn't it" I've learnt to never fight this thought because I just waste brain power. All I can do is embrace it...