NEurope
Aneres11

PlayStation Vita Console Discussion

Anybody bought/buying/thinking of buying Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3?

I will probably be getting it but not until it comes down in price.

Still no code... I hope this won't be the same as having to wait an age for the free Kid Icarus code on the 3DS as that took ages, I'm just impatient, I can wait but would really love to be able to download and play SSDD right now...

... I know I could buy it but I won't on principle as I know that I'll be getting it for virtually free with the code, just the waiting. :indeed:

Anyway, still loving the PSV and yes I've still only been playing Lumines. :p

So I'm thinking of trading in my 3DS to get this as frankly I think I'd prefer this now.

I think I should get Rayman Origins since it's meant to be immense (and I have never played it before) but unsure between Lumines (All aboard the SCG Hypetrain) No seriously I take your opinions seriously @S\.C\.G.

Or Wipeout because that looks funnn. :D

So I'm thinking of trading in my 3DS to get this as frankly I think I'd prefer this now.

I think I should get Rayman Origins since it's meant to be immense (and I have never played it before) but unsure between Lumines (All aboard the SCG Hypetrain) No seriously I take your opinions seriously @S\.C\.G.

Or Wipeout because that looks funnn. :D

Hmm well if it's a matter of cost then I suppose trading in your 3DS is a viable option but if you can afford to buy the PSVita without trading in then I'd urge you to do that because although technically the Vita does make the 3DS look underpowered the system can still do a fair bit and will surely have a lot more games out this year, plus Mario Kart is always fun. :D

But I leave that up to you... as for the PSVita quite honestly Lumines is rather good if you like puzzle games, I have Rayman Origins but haven't played it, I could do so though if you like? I've been meaning to try it out anyway but it depends on how soon you're planning on getting a Vita.

If you decide that you can just buy the system without trading in and want both games ShopTo still have the bundle that I purchased which contains a PSV, Dungeon Hunter, Lumines, Rayman, 4GB card (which you need) plus pre-order pack for £269.86 which is quite a saving plus you'll get about £8-£15 worth of reward points to spend on ShopTo so it might be worth considering.

Anyway, have a good think about it and if you need any other help or have any questions then let me know. : peace:

Thanks for the quick reply! :D

I was thinking sometime this week based on when my parents can get my game boxes and 3DS boxes up to me. I informed them this morning (not that my mum fully understood what I was doing. :heh:)

If I could afford to I'd definitely have both but unfortunately on my student budget of no income, I cannot BUT I don't not enjoy the 3DS it has great games, it's just not satisfying me as a whole and handheld gaming is my main source of gaming so I take my decision very seriously. :)

I think it would be cheaper to re-get a 3DS down the line if I had the money/so wished to if there was something VITAL.

Goddamn Pokemon is keeping me in. Nintendo always have that franchise connection. I guess I'd miss Mario as well.

I love Lumines, I didn't get how to play it when I was younger but now it seems awesome to me. :grin:

that would be cool if you could have quick go on Rayman Origins if you have time.

Looks like the Vita had a good start software wise.

PlayStation Vita launch title Uncharted: Golden Abyss has claimed top spot in the new UK all-format charts.

Another Vita exclusive, FIFA Football, scored second. It's worth noting that sales company Chart-Track does not count digital sales, meaning the games achieved their chart places based on boxed copies alone.

The two games accounted for 50 per cent of the total Vita software sold last week. There were 23 launch titles in total.

PlayStation Vita hardware sales data showed that 79 per cent of buyers chose the Vita's Wi-Fi version. Chart-Track does not publicly disclose sales figures.

Other Vita games managing a place in the top 40 included WipEout 2048 (11th place), Ridge Racer (28th) and Everybody's Golf (32nd). And multi-platform game Rayman Origins shot up from 36th to 5th after the release of its Vita version.

Another Vita exclusive, FIFA Football, scored second. It's worth noting that sales company Chart-Track does not count digital sales, meaning the games achieved their chart places based on boxed copies alone.

Considering their digital prices of £40 and £45, I'd be surprised if the digital sales were above four.

If I could afford to I'd definitely have both but unfortunately on my student budget of no income, I cannot BUT I don't not enjoy the 3DS it has great games, it's just not satisfying me as a whole and handheld gaming is my main source of gaming so I take my decision very seriously. :)

I think it would be cheaper to re-get a 3DS down the line if I had the money/so wished to if there was something VITAL.

If the 3DS isn't doing it for you then it's certainly an option. But what on the Vita excites you? I mean Rayman is coming on the 3DS too so you could save yourself lots of money if that's all.

Personally, the Vita has some good games, but I don't think it comes close to the 3DS yet. And if you're thinking of cheaper devices in the future then the Vita is due a price cute more than the 3DS this year; plus by then there'll be more games.

He's reaping vengeance on a planet Earth that has wronged him.

Seriously, just do it.

Mutant Blob is definitely my next game when I've played through what I have. Enjoying a llm y purchases but Escape Plan is easily the biggest disappointment, I like it and haven't played too much to be honest, but it hasn't blown me away.

As there isn't a Motostorm specific thread, I thought I'd post in here to see who has the game. Only shoto-matt on my friends list has it and it would be nice to get some more as the online leader board is implemented so well, it'll be a great incentive to keep playing this absolute bargain!

Shame it doesnt seem to work with PSP games, tried it with Persona 3 earlier.

It also doesn't work with some Vita games, like Wipeout.

Isn't that because WO has it's own in-game screenshot feature?

Is there a release list of upcoming games?

As there isn't a Motostorm specific thread, I thought I'd post in here to see who has the game. Only shoto-matt on my friends list has it and it would be nice to get some more as the online leader board is implemented so well, it'll be a great incentive to keep playing this absolute bargain!

Cookyman and Daft have it. Got a nice little leaderboard rivalry going on.