N-Europe

DEATH NOTE Mafia

Diageo

I don't have to be in his house. I can read people's auras from afar and his aura is "dark". The other three I investigated had a "light" aura.

I don't believe this. We have way too many investigators and this is the most fishy.

Who are the players with light auras then?

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're say you're not an investigator? But you knocked at ReZ's door and went in? If you're not an investigator, what are you? I can't be the only one answering all the questions! Why did you want to know about my hair? Can it help prove anything?

I want to know what people are doing in each other's houses overnight, as well. Plotting? :mad:

Maybe ReZ isn't bad, because he's clearing people as townies...but that could be a cover-up and lies...

Unsure why there is suspicion on me.

I want to know what people are doing in each other's houses overnight, as well. Plotting? :mad:

Maybe ReZ isn't bad, because he's clearing people as townies...but that could be a cover-up and lies...

What is your power? Bearing in mind I know a portion of it.

I'm not a policeman I'm a princess!

Do I have to roleclaim my power? I haven't been wanting to say much, but basically it isn't steady. I know ReZ IS a hacker though, I know Ell lives with someone(though I'm unsure who Ell is), I knew Peeps was in the Sparks mansion, and I now know who possibly lives at 234 Lansdowne Road. It's difficult to know what to do or who to go for with the writeups consisting of residences, and lots of people going in between them all. The only two suspicious people are now dead, so I targetted at random. I am, as stated, a scientist. What else to say about myself?

You're say you're not an investigator? But you knocked at ReZ's door and went in? If you're not an investigator, what are you? I can't be the only one answering all the questions! Why did you want to know about my hair? Can it help prove anything?

I was led to ReZ's house by someone, presumably mr-paul, I didn't go by myself. As I've stated earlier, my power does not require me to leave my house. I asked about your hair because you mentioned you had glasses and since I've seen a person with glasses. The hair colour didn't match, though, so I can't make anything from it.

I'd rather not reveal my power since there is currently no suspicion on me. You, on the other hand, have been found to be an apparently anti-religious scientist, which is worrying considering the keeper of the Death Note this time is apparently anti-religious.

Unsure why there is suspicion on me.

Because your aura appear as dark, which is worrying considering other people's auras have appeared as light.

II now know who possibly lives at 234 Lansdowne Road.

It's my house. Every write-up since night 3 features that camera on my house.

I did not vote for you because people suspected you were stealing Death Note pages from someone. So I know you weren't stealing pages from me.

And I am not a fan of Justin Bieber. Diageo put those in my house, humph. Did the letters you stole from me really said that?

Did the letters you stole from me really said that?

That's what I'm wondering. He left within 5 minutes of entering which leads me to believe he knew what he was looking for and obtained it quickly. I doubt he went in and stole some letters saying you were a fan of Bieber, since it is of no use to a scientist, but he may have seen that while in the house.

Vote: Rummy because I believe he lied about what he stole.

Also about Dazz, since this game is realistic(ish, I mean besides gods of death and the death note) I would bet his ability to see people's auras is random. As in it is random whether they are good or bad. Since real people can't see auras.

Where did you get he's anti-religious too?

The books found in his home. These are the reason he's under suspicion.

Also about Dazz, since this game is realistic(ish, I mean besides gods of death and the death note) I would bet his ability to see people's auras is random. As in it is random whether they are good or bad. Since real people can't see auras.

I don't know, the ability to see auras seem to fit perfectly fine into this game's universe if you ask me.

The books found in his home. These are the reason he's under suspicion.

He has a bible, too.

Also about Dazz, since this game is realistic(ish, I mean besides gods of death and the death note)

And the walking dead body with a keyboard inside him.

Night 6 Begins.

[1] The Peeps

[2] dan-likes-trees

[3] Aqui1a [Arrested]

[4] jayseven [Arrested]

[5] Jonnas

[6] MadDog

[7] Nintendohnut

[8] Dazz

[9] Tales

[10] EddieColeslaw

[11] heroicjanitor

[12] Cube

[13] Ellmeister

[14] Rummy

[15] ReZourceman

[16] mr-paul

[17] Dannyboy-the-Dane

[18] Ryuk

[19] Sméagol

[20] Zell

Edited by Diageo
Automerged Doublepost

DAY 7 BEGINS

Surveillance Camera 1 [22 Elmgreen Drive]

Sméagol entered the house and did not leave.

Surveillance Camera 2 [1006 Maple Street]

Ellmeister entered the house and did not leave.

Surveillance Camera 3 [234 Lansdowne Road]

Jonnas entered the house and did not leave.

Surveillance Camera 5 [24 Hitlin Road]

Cube entered the house and did not leave.

Surveillance Camera 6 [19 Parkmore Drive]

Dazz broke into the home and came out a few minutes later carrying 3 items in his hand. Later ReZourceman entered the home and remained there. Near the end of the night, Tales walked around the house and then left.

Surveillance Camera 7 [29 Northbrook Drive]

A figure with no heat signature entered the house.

Reports

19 Parkmore Drive

A dark green haired man was reported to have broken into the home and come out a few minutes later.

The member Zell is currently at the hospital.

Envy.png

Charles Enviont has been found dead two blocks away from the SFU building. The famous actor was walking down the road when a toilet seat from a orbiting russian satellite dislodged itself and came crashing down towards the ground. It hit the beloved actor killing him instantly. He was the SFU member Dazz.

Edited by Diageo