N-Europe

DEATH NOTE Mafia

Diageo

[..] (which I have taken down because every time I'm seen leaving, people accuse me of being bad) :(

We don't accuse you of something bad when you leave your house, it's when you enter someone else's in an unconventional way :rolleyes: (and you can't destroy those cameras :p). However, I doubt your behind the death of your roommate. I'll check the previous write-ups..

[..]

Does the person at Elmgreen Drive 22 know what message was written on the wall by him/her/me?

Yes. Although it's quite puzzling..

The exact quote (as we're allowed to quote):

"ReZ they've taken your car now I'm going to take your life."

So.. The one who dies was making a threat herself?

ReZ, can you shed any light on this? Is your car stolen?

##########

Oh and ReZ, since the threat was made on my wall, are you my boyfriend by any chance? :D :p

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to keep track of everyone's address, I believe. I'll see what I can do and post my findings later, when I have time.

Also, I found ReZ wasn't at his place last night. I'll check the write-up more clearly later to see if that makes sense.

Meanwhile, Arrest: Nintendohnut because he's looking the most suspicious thus far. You sound more and more like a shinigami/demon and that can't be a good thing.

We don't accuse you of something bad when you leave your house, it's when you enter someone else's in an unconventional way (and you can't destroy those cameras ). However, I doubt your behind the death of your roommate. I'll check the previous write-ups..

Diageo posted earlier that you could pm him if you wanted to remove a camera.

My hair is white.

I suffered an injury last night while climbing a roof which is quite annoying as my surveillance camera was going to be placed on Tales' house... but I suppose he didn't die at his house did he so I wouldn't have seen anything anyway. Anyway, no more climbing for me until I'm better :(

My hair is white.

I suffered an injury last night while climbing a roof which is quite annoying as my surveillance camera was going to be placed on Tales' house... but I suppose he didn't die at his house did he so I wouldn't have seen anything anyway. Anyway, no more climbing for me until I'm better :(

So you ARE the roof climber. Just wanted to make sure. Now I don't know whether this is suspicious or not. As in, do I believe you've been putting up the cameras or is it someone else.

Also: Eddie did you destroy a camera because you had something to hide?

I suffered an injury last night while climbing a roof which is quite annoying as my surveillance camera was going to be placed on Tales' house

I've nothing to do with the cameras in the write-up.

I find mr-paul's actions to be quite strange. Why do you keep taking ReZ to places? dogging!

So yours are invasive to find out about people? THAT is suspicious.

Also I want to give nintendohnut a chance to say something before arresting him so I'll hold off.

It's just a form of tracking. I don't see actions but I see people entering and exiting whatever place I set my camera up.

I'm not sure if this is relevant but my cameras picked up something a couple of nights ago saying Rummy was writing a lot in a black book.

I'm not sure whether this helps us much though.