N-Europe

DEATH NOTE Mafia

Diageo

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you say yesterday do you mean this latest night phase? I happen to know that someone called for him at his home and they left together.

I don't examine houses or receive any descriptive information at all. I'm quite suspicious that a few people have said they have found out names and faces as that's apparently all the killer(s) need.

When you say yesterday do you mean this latest night phase? I happen to know that someone called for him at his home and they left together.

Yeah, I mean the latest night phase. That explains why he didn't answer. But you know he left, which means it really is a case of him not giving off a heat signature (instead of him not simply being in the house).

I don't examine houses or receive any descriptive information at all. I'm quite suspicious that a few people have said they have found out names and faces as that's apparently all the killer(s) need.

Well, I've seen faces, one of which was someone who targeted me, but I've seen the faces of people I've visited, as well. No names, though.

Sorry for the absence, had a busy night and day.

For the record, I tried visiting Nintendohnut yesterday. Nobody answered, which I took as "he slept somewhere else tonight". Did you examine his house?

This sounds like he was being protected?

I really don't have any more to add. Doesn't seem like anything has surfaced apart from a lot of people sneaking out, either investigating or doing bad things, and people's interests through books they read.

I'm a psychologist, and I deal with faithless individuals who are stuck in a rut and showing no signs of religion. Going by my character description, I'd say that I've got anti-religion books to help better my services. "Know thy enemy" sort of thing.

My role only seems to work when people stay at home when I visit, so I have no other info besides a couple of addresses.

I know that a man came to my house last night offering protection, and I left with him and stayed at some girl's house. Don't know who either of them were, but thanks to whoever it was :D I also have no idea why I wouldn't have a heat signature, but I would strongly suspect that there's something about my house/the dude that protected me that hid me from things. That would also explain Rez's info; I really wouldn't say I'm very stealthy! Either that or whatever you used to find that out is broken Peeps! I really don't know what it would be apart from that :S *shrugs*

As for other things, I totally don't trust Dazz! just from the way he's posting I reckon he's a bad-un. No proof, just a general feeling :)

Also: Vote: jayseven I simply don't believe you I'm afraid! Why would you be a psychologist who specifically sees people to turn them to religion? That's a stupid psychology qulification! And in a game where the enemy kills religious people, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that you're probably in league with him/him.

Also a lol is that Aqui1a hasn't even noticed he's arrested. What a pointless player, I agree with Dannyboy - he shouldn't be allowed to play if he's going to be totally lame.

This is all VERY exciting though! :D

I know that a man came to my house last night offering protection, and I left with him and stayed at some girl's house. Don't know who either of them were, but thanks to whoever it was :D I also have no idea why I wouldn't have a heat signature, but I would strongly suspect that there's something about my house/the dude that protected me that hid me from things. That would also explain Rez's info; I really wouldn't say I'm very stealthy! Either that or whatever you used to find that out is broken Peeps! I really don't know what it would be apart from that :S *shrugs*

As for other things, I totally don't trust Dazz! just from the way he's posting I reckon he's a bad-un. No proof, just a general feeling :)

Hmmm/ But I (or rather someone I hacked) found this out on night 1.

Wreaks.

Arrest : Nintendohnut

Well like I said, I can't explain it. I'm not at all stealthy, in fact if anything I'm bouncy and don't really care whether anyone sees or hears me, so it doesn't really make much sense! I'll check to see what happened to me night 1, but as far as I'm aware nothing happened.

(Also, you mean reeks. Wreaks would be used as in 'The tornado wreaked havoc on the village' whereas I assume you mean 'it reeks of confuserment' :p)