NEurope
Diageo

DEATH NOTE Mafia

So you're saying you can validate this Cube?

It could be believable, something just didn't quite fit with the description in the write up about Rummy. Not sure whether Peeps was talking rubbish or not.

As for Dazz, you've definitely had information saying all overs are good except for ReZ?

I went to his house, he had papers with scientific formulas, science books and loads of lab equipment.

Withdraw Arrest

Hm, I'm having doubts about Rummy now ...

Rummy, who are you? You don't need to reveal your name if you fear the Death Note (since that wouldn't help us, anyway), but I'd very much like to hear your role and personality.

Could someone explain / guess how that fits in with the flavour? (the lab and science stuff)

I went to his house, he had papers with scientific formulas, science books and loads of lab equipment.

That doesn't excuse him, kira could easily be a religion-hating scientist. But the papers he stole... I would have preferred to hear his answer first. He was reluctant to mention it. I still want to know why he stole them.

Wow, what a turnaround.

Wait, what?

I know for a fact his power is intercepting PMs. Isn't that more useful as a townie power than a mafia power?

To be honest, I'm not so sure. He is a computer hacker and worships a cybercriminal, according to Cube's findings. Why couldn't he be bad? Why wouldn't it be useful for mafia to find out what townies are planning? (And vice versa, of course)

As for Dazz, you've definitely had information saying all overs are good except for ReZ?

Maybe it's because only the person currently holding the Death Note appears as mafia? Do you have any more detail about your power, Dazz?

Or...ReZ is Kira?

Huh, so ReZ might be Kira... He saw my face, so I hope this isn't the case.

Anyway, I don't know if ReZ is worth pursuing, either. I need something more tangible than that (normally I wouldn't, but this game's lynchings are different)

Surely I'd be dead by now if ReZ was kira?

How so?

Don't have much information to share myself, MadDog never did anything. All I know is that Nintendohnut's character has a daughter that might shed some light on his character.

How so?

I've been with ReZ the last 3 nights at least. He knows what I look like. If he was kira he surely would've got my name by now and killed me.

I trust him and want to know how Dazz got this info.

I'd also like to know more about Rummy.

You were led to believe ReZ in the last game! Look how sly he really is.

He may be biding his time with you making you be his unknowing partner just like Diageo!?!

Oh god, I'm all paranoid now!

I've been with ReZ the last 3 nights at least. He knows what I look like. If he was kira he surely would've got my name by now and killed me.

I trust him and want to know how Dazz got this info.

I'd also like to know more about Rummy.

Everyone knows that you and ReZ have been together though so it'd be a crazy move for him to kill you because it'd be too obvious it was him.

Gah, it's a problem because ReZ truly is a master criminal. He's excellent at appearing good.

I'm so confused right now! :weep:

Look at his signature! His shadowy appearance is an obvious clue! :p

It would be the ultimate cover-up. Out of interest why are you two together? IS it actually a partnership?

Awww guys, I'm good this time. I got hardcore factz. :(

Consisting of what? I don't remember actually seeing hardcore facts that you're good, otherwise I'd obviously believe you.

What colour hair do you have, Rummy?

Dark, looks brown?

I thought I'd asked Ell who about where he lived, now I see it was just a general question for what he could tell me about himself, even so it went ignored, that was the night after I'd been in his house. Do you know anything about who you live with, Ell?

Ok, I will not vote for Rummy on the basis that he stole these papers from my own house.

And hopefully, I have enough witnesses who know I am good. Dannyboy, ReZ and mr-paul saw my face, I assume. And I am trusting those three to be good.

ReZ, how do you know Sméagol is good? You weren't anywhere near Sméagol last night.

Indeed I did! Do you live with anyone else? It seems I stole some of your letters, somebody's a fan of Justin Bieber and House lol :p

Not that you should vote for me, but why would you not vote for me on that basis that I stole from you? I didn't write anything about you anywhere though, did I?

I don't believe you're simply investigating. If you were you''d simply knock on the door like most polite people. Why do you have to break in, and why have you been taking paper?

Are we sure there isn't someone else with glasses? I don't know if I broke in, but I guess I did. I don't know why I don't investigate like that, maybe it's because evidence doesn't lie whereas people could? I'm guessing you and Dannyboy are investigators also from that statement, but what have you been investigating/finding out?

Acutally reading the writeup again it does seem I'm the man with glasses who broke in, as the times match. Strange. Maybe it's because Jonnas was out at ReZ's?

Dark, looks brown?

I thought I'd asked Ell who about where he lived, now I see it was just a general question for what he could tell me about himself, even so it went ignored, that was the night after I'd been in his house. Do you know anything about who you live with, Ell?

Indeed I did! Do you live with anyone else? It seems I stole some of your letters, somebody's a fan of Justin Bieber and House lol :p

Not that you should vote for me, but why would you not vote for me on that basis that I stole from you? I didn't write anything about you anywhere though, did I?

Are we sure there isn't someone else with glasses? I don't know if I broke in, but I guess I did. I don't know why I don't investigate like that, maybe it's because evidence doesn't lie whereas people could? I'm guessing you and Dannyboy are investigators also from that statement, but what have you been investigating/finding out?

Acutally reading the writeup again it does seem I'm the man with glasses who broke in, as the times match. Strange. Maybe it's because Jonnas was out at ReZ's?

Nope, I'm not an investigator.

Rummy, I'd still like you to explain who your character is, and I'd love to hear about your power too. (Apologies if you've already mentioned these things. I'd love to have them reiterated.)

WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO?

How do you investigate Dazz?

Because there's a camera on ReZ's house and you clearly aren't there...

I don't have to be in his house. I can read people's auras from afar and his aura is "dark". The other three I investigated had a "light" aura.

Edited by Animal

I'm actually becoming more suspicious of ReZ right now ...

Fuck it, for the sake of getting some action:

Arrest: ReZourceman

Nope, I'm not an investigator.

Rummy, I'd still like you to explain who your character is, and I'd love to hear about your power too. (Apologies if you've already mentioned these things. I'd love to have them reiterated.)

WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO?

I'm not a policeman I'm a princess!

Do I have to roleclaim my power? I haven't been wanting to say much, but basically it isn't steady. I know ReZ IS a hacker though, I know Ell lives with someone(though I'm unsure who Ell is), I knew Peeps was in the Sparks mansion, and I now know who possibly lives at 234 Lansdowne Road. It's difficult to know what to do or who to go for with the writeups consisting of residences, and lots of people going in between them all. The only two suspicious people are now dead, so I targetted at random. I am, as stated, a scientist. What else to say about myself?

You're say you're not an investigator? But you knocked at ReZ's door and went in? If you're not an investigator, what are you? I can't be the only one answering all the questions! Why did you want to know about my hair? Can it help prove anything?