NEurope
Diageo

DEATH NOTE Mafia

Someone was controlling him?

Interesting.

Did he post at all in the last day phase?

It's strange that it says several weeks, not just the last few days.

It's strange that it says several weeks, not just the last few days.

Flavour text. I assume it's just part of his role and he was neutral, since he "lost the game"/didn't achieve his win condition.

There was a sleepover at 19 Parkmore Drive? :p

I wonder if the very specific amounts of time mean anything.

I'm intrigued with the goings on of Rummy again, and Jonnas to a degree.

Breaking in and taking paper.... pages of Death Note? I dunnnooo.

From the surveillance cameras and reports, Rummy does look suspicious right now. But he's not the only one stealing stuff, and it's still possible he's a townie investigator of some sorts.

Also:

I went a bit back to see where the address of 345 foxboroughlane was mentioned earlier, jayseven was driving there. I dunno if we can conclude anything from that, probably not.

Another thing:

Nobody seems to have been silenced in a similar way like I was. Could we have arrested the guy who did that?

I guarantee I had no hand in Peeps's death, I think someone controlled him whilst killing, and got him to accuse me, but of course that's a perfect defense for me. He seemed unable to provide any info for me to test, and then unfortunately died, if he wasn't being controlled I would assume he would have given what I asked for.

Not related to much, but he looks kind of similar to jayseven, though did we ever get a name for jay?

I have nothing much to add now, as I actually don't have my PM yet!

Can you control people with the Death Note? It's like he made just one post either though, he made 3-4 I think.

Why isn't the man with the glasses caught by the security camera? He entered/broke in in the same place as Rummy. Or is that you Rummy?

Du méiyǒu tata ga sukuranburu Shan gāowán wǎng xuézǐ.Don 'nani tanoshii ¬ _ ¬

Chinese and Japanese eh? Luckily Eddie knows both languages :p

I know the last bit means not fun or something...

jayseven: "There's no point in scrambling my words, (profanity?). That's no fun/What's the fun in that"

Thanks for including the tones with the pinyin :D

Whatever translator was used did a good job of messing both languages up...

It might not have been a profanity, could have been moaning that a translator was used so that we couldn't decipher it. Nothing useful in it anyway.

Rummy why did you break into that house and leave with papers? You knew what you were looking for it seems.

Well, unless anything else shows up (still waiting on my PM as well), I'll stick with Rummy. I still think he's the most suspicious at the moment.

Arrest: Rummy

Diageo update the links!

Rummy has broken into houses twice now. Does anyone know a blonde girl? She is mafia, if not kira.

Well I'm a blonde girl, but I'm not Kira nor a mafia. Why do you think they must be?

Either that or there is another blonde girl?

Aah got my PM now. I trust Jonnas to be good. Rummy, why are you ignoring the bit that says you broke in?

Arrest: Rummy

Reports claim a blonde girl with a red bandana was seen sneaking around to the side of the house at 16 Meadow View. The neighbours feared vandalism was taking place.

This might be a different girl but she was at Tales' house 2 nights before he died. She is a vandal, which explains where the mafia got the idea of making Tales spray-paint a message on the wall.

A girl with blonde hair has been reported by nearby neighbours to have jumped over the gate to the Sparks mansion. Neighbours feared she was trying to commit burglary.

This could be the same girl(I amn't sure now), robbing The Peeps 2 nights before he died.

Suspicious... Could be a coincidence that both were 2 nights before the deaths but it might not be.

EddieColeslaw, Rummy and this blonde girl(or if there are two then the second one) are burglars. One of them is probably mafia.

I wasn't ignoring it, I was waiting on my PM, which I now have.

Yet still have not replieeeeeeeeeeeeed to.

Well I was Peeps' but not at the other one I don't think. Also I don't vandal anything, I repair!

For the record, I was in there to find out who lives there and see if I can find out anything about anyone. I'm just investigating people, I don't know who to go for as Dohnut has died, and whilst I thought Peeps was fishy before he's dead now, and that leaves just me as the other prime suspect, and I already know all about me. I was curious why Peeps said I was in Dohnut's house last night, because I was actually in his. That's why I was pushing him to tell me.

I'll assume that I am the man with glasses, Tales, as I do have them. I don't know if there's anyone else with glasses? I'm not really getting much info in my ventures, except so far bits about houses and now some names, but I'm sure that's going to change with time. Has anybody got anything else? Like any info? Surely people have powers and whatnot, it can't just be me, yet I don't see anyone offering anything at all. I was in Ell's house before, I'm pretty sure I asked him if/who he lived with, but that got ignored.

Yet still have not replieeeeeeeeeeeeed to.

Well I was Peeps' but not at the other one I don't think. Also I don't vandal anything, I repair!

Was replying! ^

I don't believe you're simply investigating. If you were you''d simply knock on the door like most polite people. Why do you have to break in, and why have you been taking paper?