NEurope
Diageo

DEATH NOTE Mafia

But isn't the death note person in this game anti religious?

Yeah, the key word being "ex". I could imagine he/she was a priest who has a beef with religion in some way, either having left the church or having been kicked out for some reason.

For Heroicmacmoanpantsjanitor.

[1] The Peeps

[2] dan-likes-trees

[3] Aqui1a [Arrested]

[4] jayseven [Arrested]

[5] Jonnas

[6] MadDog

[7] Nintendohnut

[8] Dazz

[9] Tales

[10] EddieColeslaw

[11] heroicjanitor

[12] Cube

[13] Ellmeister

[14] Rummy

[15] ReZourceman

[16] mr-paul

[17] Dannyboy-the-Dane

[18] Ryuk

[19] Sméagol

[20] Zell

Yeah, the key word being "ex". I could imagine he/she was a priest who has a beef with religion in some way, either having left the church or having been kicked out for some reason.

Aah yes. Just looking back over my notes he did break into several places (the blue haired man), including this interesting Desterate Building.

Is the person you live with your child by any chance?

Looking at my own player list, there are a few people I've picked up absolutely nothing about from write-ups or my own nightly activities. dan-likes-trees/The Peeps, MadDog/Tales (well, apart from his appearance in the latest write-up), heroicjanitor and Ryuk.

I didn't realise so few people had been killed, I thought Peeps' list was old :heh:

A person with no heat signature appearing again is strange... Does this mean it is one of the dead people being reanimated? Then why does it live in a house we haven't seen before... We knew where Dan-Likes-Trees and MadDog lived. Nintendohnut turned to dust. They were the only deaths at the time too. So who is this new one? Is it possible we just haven't seen him before?

Okay, I'm starting to think that Rummy and Dazz were working together, checking if people possessed a Death Note in their houses. Hence why they were robbing several pieces of paper.

At this point, I have nowhere else to point to. Only random people of whom I know nothing about. Like The Peeps or Tales, who were revived/replaced, but somehow, the info they had when they were living is irrelevant to their new characters.

Care to explain that, both of you?

A message was left for ReZourceman on the office phone. State if you wish to hear it publicly or privately ReZourceman.

....Publicly.

(Sigh fail post)

(Having re-read my PM it is more complicated than I first realised) Essentially it seems that Eddie is also a hacker like myself, and she hacked Dannyboy....

[..]

Not that it really matters now (probably), but hackers don't need to steal stuff?

Lol, love the reference in Dazz' death.

[..]

Dazz just died, and he was described as a member of the SFU.

But didn't we all start out as SFU members, except for some us evil "infiltrators"? Or did I think that up myself? :D :p

Jonnas removed EddieColeslaw's helmet. He was not breathing. He tried CPR but it was no use. EddieColeslaw is dead.

[..]

I'm wondering if we could save him / her if someone reacted earlier.

[..]

A person with no heat signature appearing again is strange... Does this mean it is one of the dead people being reanimated? Then why does it live in a house we haven't seen before...

[..]

Well, I was assuming this person without a heat signature was visiting this house. I know who lives at this address (ReZ knows why I know this), unless I was redirected (I'm assuming not). I'm not sure if I should reveal this? I wanted to leave this up to that player, but again, I assume that player isn't the one without a heat signature.

Your roomate Anna Infard has died.

Hmm, so this is evidence of an NPC, and that they have some importance. Like I stated earlier, just like Dannyboy, I have a roommate, but I don't know if this is a player or flavour, but now I'm thinking it's likely this is an NPC as well.

(I love the random stuff Diageo)

Probably an NPC, but why did a roommate die? Seriously, we need to look at stuff like this. Whoever killed her, visited that house. We're probably dealing with someone with the Shinigami eyes by now (a.k.a., they can kill you, as long as they know your face).

So, whose roommate was Anna Infard? Answer me, people!

That was ReZ's phone message. His housemate.

Strange, because all the times i've been there I've never seen a housemate!

That was ReZ's phone message. His housemate.

Strange, because all the times i've been there I've never seen a housemate!

There are three occupied rooms in his house. The one that died is likely the one who lives in the room with all the animal teddies and boy band posters.

[..]

Whoever killed her, visited that house. We're probably dealing with someone with the Shinigami eyes by now (a.k.a., they can kill you, as long as they know your face).

[..]

[..]

Surveillance Camera 6 [19 Parkmore Drive]

Dazz broke into the home and came out a few minutes later carrying 3 items in his hand. Later ReZourceman entered the home and remained there. Near the end of the night, Tales walked around the house and then left.

[..]

Apart from you, mr-paul and Dannyboy were seen entering that house the night before.

Perhaps we should pressure Tales?

Very interesting. I 100% trust ReZ and Jonnas not to be the one who killed. It could be Dannyboy, with his "mysterious" power. And Tales, were you solely tracking Dazz, or is there something more to it?

I follow people. If they don't get out of the house, I wasted a night. As I said previously, I was curious about Dazz as he acted weird, he wasn't really pushing for Rez.

So, someone who visited ReZ's house is probably responsible for the murder. Makes sense, they enter ReZ's house, see Anna Infard, believe she's ReZ (because he said he's a girl), and kill her, not realizing it wasn't actually ReZ.

So, we have myself, Danny, mr-paul and Tales as suspects. Sméagol might know something (I think he investigated ReZ some time ago?). There might be more suspects, though.

ReZ, who else got into your house (that you know of)?

Why are you taking people to houses? Are you a redirector? I was totally inactive this weekend, so I have nothing.

(I might be looking to be replaced due to said inactivity, but that is up to Diageo)

Well yeah, I know who ReZ is so why would that make me a suspect? I wouldn't make that mistake.

Maybe you "suspects" should tell us why you were at the house.

Why are you taking people to houses? Are you a redirector? I was totally inactive this weekend, so I have nothing.

(I might be looking to be replaced due to said inactivity, but that is up to Diageo)

I don't re-direct, as far as I know everyone carries out their duties as normal. I just choose someone and then choose where we'll spend the night, and whoever I go to will see my face. I've tried to be very careful in who I have targeted, as I don't really want people who I can't trust finding who I am and potentially killing me.

So that is two incidents Ellmeister is involved in now, since the blonde girl broke into The Peeps' mansion two nights before he died and he was at Rez's house. If his description switches between blonde girl and blonde girl with red bandana then he was also at Tales' house two nights before he died.

I'd like to clarify that I took ReZ to his house, 1006 Maple Street, not the other way round.

And he is blonde with a red bandana.

I'd like to clarify that I took ReZ to his house, 1006 Maple Street, not the other way round.

And he is blonde with a red bandana.

Are you talking about me in the last sentence?

(Oh, and that isn't my house either)

No I took you, from your house (19 Parkmore) to Ellmeister's house (1006 Maple) on Night 4.

Ellmeister is a young blonde girl with a red bandana.

Ok then he lied about not being the vandal earlier and was at the House of two people who died, both two nights before they died. Vote: Ellmeister

Why did you say you weren't the blonde girl with the red bandana?