NEurope
Diageo

DEATH NOTE Mafia

My "mysterious" power is not at all "mysterious". I was/am just a noob at using it, hence my own befuddlement. :heh: I can reveal it if need be.

And yes, my roommate is my daughter (can't remember who asked).

It seems we have few different leads to go on at the moment. I'll see how the debate evolves before making a decision.

I just learned that Heroicjanitor lives in the Desterate building Tales mentioned.

Vote: Heroicjanitor

Hmm... This means that Herojan could be working with Rummy and Dazz. Herojan, what do you know?

Of course, I still think either Tales or Ellmeister are responsible for the death of ReZ's roommate...

I think I'm the only non-investigator in this game, so you are asking the wrong person :p All I have to go on are the write-ups so the blonde girl, Ellmeister, seems the most suspicious to me.

That's not all I have to go on actually.

Triple: But in terms of the Ellmeister accusation it is.

What is it everyone think's I am suspicious of?? I KNOW what ReZ looks like. Mr-Paul took him to my house at some point, I wouldn't make the mistake of getting the wrong person? I didn't know ReZ has a housemate.

I did say I was blonde, but no-one said it was someone with a bandana... but yes that is me, I am blonde with a bandana. I don't vandalise, there has been no proven vandalism, I just go to fix my gadget when it breaks down, which is random I believe (I don't know how often, it isn't on a regular schedule) and it says people "suspect vandalism".

So I have been suspected from wrong conclusions..yet Danny, Jonnas, Tales haven't really been pressed... Heroic are you trying to get attention away from them?

I don't believe it is Mr-Paul because he does do what he say he does...

So Vote: Dannyboy just because you're a suspect trying to vote for me without having really proven it wasn't you.

Things seem to be too divided.. I don't think anyone has given a very compelling reason to vote for anyone (unless I missed something?), right now I'm inclined to revote for Rummy as that was who I was voting for yesterday, but that also doesn't seem to be useful. For now, I'll just keep watching what others do.

Rez' posts just sounds weird coming out like that, Rummy allegedly has a black book but hasn't been seen around people who died(as far as I know). I rather go with Heroicjanitor too, it sounds good to me.

Arrest: Ellmeister

What allegations? It's proven that I was there...And I never entered the house either, so I didn't get any faces. I was just following Dazz around.

So Vote: Dannyboy just because you're a suspect trying to vote for me without having really proven it wasn't you.

So mature of you. ;)

I'll already said that I'll happily tell what people want to know if need be, but so far they seem to trust me, so I see no need to divulge anything. To be honest, I don't feel ANY of our leads are more than paper thin at the moment, so the vote for you was as good as any. I'm not even sure how much we should read into this NPC roommate's death. I'm also suspicious of this Desterate Bulding mentioned, and Rummy still worries me with his little black book.

But what annoys me the most is that we aren't told if dead people were good or evil! And this whole prison thing confuses me as well. If we release them, are they just a part of the game again or what?

Generally, I'm just very, very confused by this game.

1) Fairly good point about Ellmeister having never seen Anna Infard. ReZ was directly taken to his house. This rules out Ellmeister.

What allegations? It's proven that I was there...And I never entered the house either, so I didn't get any faces. I was just following Dazz around.

2) You could've peeked through the window. We have no proof that you were just following Dazz. In fact, Dazz left the building and you arrived much, much later.

Arrest: Tales

I don't think your story holds up.

Ok then he lied about not being the vandal earlier and was at the House of two people who died, both two nights before they died. Vote: Ellmeister

Why did you say you weren't the blonde girl with the red bandana?

He wasn't being accused of seeing Anna Innard. He was accused of being at Tales' house two days before he died. He was at Peeps' two days before too. He also lied about not having a bandana.

Originally I said:

Reports claim a blonde girl with a red bandana was seen sneaking around to the side of the house at 16 Meadow View. The neighbours feared vandalism was taking place.

This might be a different girl but she was at Tales' house 2 nights before he died. She is a vandal, which explains where the mafia got the idea of making Tales spray-paint a message on the wall.

A girl with blonde hair has been reported by nearby neighbours to have jumped over the gate to the Sparks mansion. Neighbours feared she was trying to commit burglary.

This could be the same girl(I amn't sure now), robbing The Peeps 2 nights before he died.

Suspicious... Could be a coincidence that both were 2 nights before the deaths but it might not be.

EddieColeslaw, Rummy and this blonde girl(or if there are two then the second one) are burglars. One of them is probably mafia.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You replied

Well I was Peeps' but not at the other one I don't think. Also I don't vandal anything, I repair!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You said there you weren't the blonde with the red bandana, while admitting to being at The Peeps.

Um, what the neighbours feared and thought are not really in any way conclusive evidence.

I'm withdrawing my vote from Ellmeister for the time being. I'm not so sure about that whole affair. However, I still get bad vibes from Rummy, so my vote is going there again.

Change Arrest: Rummy

I'm not saying I'm sure he's a vandal, but he said that wasn't him. He was the only one seen breaking into Peeps too.

I said I was blonde... I just wasn't sure (and still not entirely) that I'm the one in the write up. I do have to go out to places every so often to fix my gadget when it breaks down, but I haven't had to "break in" nor "vandalise" anything.

I'm ashamed to say I was at the Peeps' place, I had to be to repair my thing!

I don't trust Tales tbh Vote: Tales

I also suspect Tales. Seriously, his story makes no sense. He says he followed Dazz, so why did he end up at ReZ's house, much later after Dazz left?

He's lying, that's what it is.

I'm suspicious of Rez for voting for me out of nowhere... Desterate isn't even a word so how is it bad? Also he cleared Eddie right before Eddie died, even though he had the ability to clear him yesterday. He's trusted by others but we should be careful.

I'm suspicious of ellmeister for the reasons I already stated.

Rummy stealing sheets of paper, as Jonnas said, doesn't sound like a bad thing.

Tales is lying too apparently. What information did you get from following him Tales?

I'm suspicious of Rez for voting for me out of nowhere... Desterate isn't even a word so how is it bad? Also he cleared Eddie right before Eddie died, even though he had the ability to clear him yesterday. He's trusted by others but we should be careful.

We have no reason to trust him. All we know is that he/she is a hacker and possibly a cyberterrorist.