N-Europe

DEATH NOTE Mafia

Diageo

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I will not vote for Rummy on the basis that he stole these papers from my own house.

And hopefully, I have enough witnesses who know I am good. Dannyboy, ReZ and mr-paul saw my face, I assume. And I am trusting those three to be good.

ReZ, how do you know Sméagol is good? You weren't anywhere near Sméagol last night.

Well, I was near him, that might have something to do with it. And for the record, I know you're good too, but I never mentioned anything, because I'm discreet that way.

Oh, and, hmmz.

Well I'll just vote:

vote: Rummy

But it's a bit frustrating that we learn next to nothing from each arrest, Nintendohnut being the exception. Then again, doing nothing will accomplish.. Nothing.

My extensive notes say ReZ is a computer hacking teenager. You know his face obviously, I think we can believe that and he found out information on Dannyboy that way.

Oh, you meant ReZ. I don't have anything that suggests ReZ is a hacker. I don't have anything that suggests he's anything, actually :heh:

Arrest: ReZ

I'm an investigator and according to my PM, he is mafia. Everyone else I investigated appeared good (I've forgotten some nights). I want protection tonight if it works in this game. If you want me to, I can investigate Rummy tonight...

I'm an investigator and according to my PM, he is mafia. Everyone else I investigated appeared good (I've forgotten some nights). I want protection tonight if it works in this game. If you want me to, I can investigate Rummy tonight...

Wait, what?

I know for a fact his power is intercepting PMs. Isn't that more useful as a townie power than a mafia power?

I don't want to start a fight,....but I'm afraid you are mistaken.

(Jonnas, I haxed Sméagol last night and it just so happens that I intercepted his PM asking to target me) and then due to something else that happened it confirms him as good.

Hold it.

I believe that Rummy is a scientist. He has papers with equations and stuff in his house. He also has loads of complicated lab equipment that I don't understand.

That would fit. He took notes about myself, and those are the papers he left with. Maybe he brought the sheets of paper secretly with him, or stole some of my own.

...Still, Rummy, what have you been writing about me? And do those sheets belong to me or you?

Vote: Remove vote

So you're saying you can validate this Cube?

It could be believable, something just didn't quite fit with the description in the write up about Rummy. Not sure whether Peeps was talking rubbish or not.

As for Dazz, you've definitely had information saying all overs are good except for ReZ?