NEurope
Happenstance

Lamebook pics

As usual I would rather have put this into a Funny Pics thread as I dont think it needs its own but it made me laugh so much that I had to post it anyway:

knee-jerk-reaction.png

....im very immature

As far as lamebook pictures go, that was one of the least funny ones I've seen.

Since posting I've just been laughing my head off to some of the stuff on that site.

Ive found the site isnt as good as it used to be. Now that its more well known a lot of fake stuff appears, still get some brilliant posts there though.

YES YESSSS! Lamebook is a secret pleasure of mine.

I check that place almost daily. Love it. Some make me laugh so hard.

Thank God I'm not alone.

tuetue1.png

tuetue3.png

rir2.png

I lol'd

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

See ones like that bottom one have obviously been set up. Bleh. Shame because as others were saying in, in the past it was all about genuine fails and lols. But anyone can make a scripted facebook joke now.

It's a bit like FML/MLIA/I Can Haz Cheezburger etc etc. Cool to begin with but once people start getting the idea behind it they'll start making fakes which just aren't as funny :(

I don't mind really, it's just like telling a joke except for using Facebook to do it. Althought admittedly, it is more funnier when it's genuine...

But that's not the point of the website. If it were then fair enough. I just don't understand people's need to be remotely internet famous for something they'll never get credit for. herp derp I did a joke and it's on the front page of a website but nobody knows its me ololo

On a totally unrelated note, look how many views my keyboard cat video has! It's over 415000! Comment/rate/subscribe!!!!!

Lamebook, Damn You Auto Correct, etc, they're all quite hilariously funny. Something about them flags a parallel in my mind between our current state of entertainment and reality tv everywhere, though. Mildy, anyway.

What I rather wanted to post, was to ask if anybody knows much about the fact Facebook are apparently suing them(lamebook)? Under what terms etc?

Also to leave you with a lamebook pictuare;

Double-F-cked.png

Blates fake/frape. if you press enter when typing a status it doesn't post it, it returns to a new line!

That's...rubbish. Yeah. You can't mix the two up. Plus even if you somehow did, you'd just leave it, since everyone would assume it was frape.

Unless you had family members on there who probably wouldn't understand the concept of frape. Or young kids.

spell41.png

And more aww than funny but:

excellente.png

Not much good stuff back in the old pages.

STFU, Couples/Marrieds is also a favourite of mine:

tumblr_lf432zAjoz1qc371xo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1295505934&Signature=fV7IR2062RObIMsFDgxQ7y5%2F%2FH4%3D

tumblr_letm52qJ4q1qc371xo1_500.jpg

Blates fake/frape. if you press enter when typing a status it doesn't post it, it returns to a new line!

Shhh! Suspend you disbelief man and imagine how funny it COULD be. Why you have to be that guy go ruining the tricks man, nobody cares how it was done, that's what makes it magic!

Shit just got real yo. Taken from my very own FaceBook feed:

bitchmymanaintyobabiesdaddy.jpg

I was initially enticed by the word angle and what it referred to, but little did I know how Jeremy Kyle the whole thing would get. Amazing.