NEurope
Happenstance

Lamebook pics

Can you translate it for us?

Edit: The one Goafer posted, that is.

Man: I say, my life in my abode with my rather smashing lady friend is rather enjoyable.

Woman 1: Good show darling. I find our time together most grand.

Man: Oh the frivolity! I am most happy when you are happy, my dear.

Woman 1: Indeed.

Woman 2: I do hope you are enjoying your dwelling most grand.

Woman 1: We are indeed.

Woman 2: Quiet harlot, my question was aimed at the fine gentleman.

Woman 2: Do not try and invoke the green eyed beast in me woman, it shall not rise in me this day. It is not even your dwelling.

Man: M'lady you are mistaken. T'is her abode as much as mine.

Woman 1: I speak no lies. Told thee so. We are happy and would appreciate ne'er do wells to leave us be.

Woman 2: But how long will this delight last? Only time will tell. *Man* will never know if he is the father of mine unborn babe.

Woman 1: We shall spawn our own babe and he will be a fine father. He needs not your bastard youngling.

In short: Guy makes generic spew-o-message and his girlfriend replies with an equally nausiating message. Other woman enters the fray and generally acts like a twat. I assume guy has had sex with other woman and possibly got her pregnant. Other woman says that he will never know now.

It's continues since then btw. It's just general arguing and repeating of the same stuff.

God Goafer. Words cannot describe how much I fucking detest couples like that on FB. I know of one bad one on mine.

The pathetic thing is they are always the ones who change back and forth from "Its complicated" etc. Or (Genuinely read this last week) "Yeah its for the best, we both been thinking the same thing from the sounds of it" (they broke up obviously) then she was like "Cnt wait to see u sexy" to another bloke, then two days later they are back together and its "love u saw much bb, u so sexy i love u more" etc.

Its disgusting and makes me sick to my god damn stomach.

I'm just sick of couples on my fb.

Retarded or not.

Stop saying I LOVE YOU, over fb, it is not the place, say it in person.

Eurgh.

Retarded or not.

Eurgh.

I'm not quite as hateful of normal ones as you, but I agree to a certain extent. Its just pointless and is almost certainly 9 times out of 10 just a show off of how "happy" they are.

I'm not quite as hateful of normal ones as you, but I agree to a certain extent. Its just pointless and is almost certainly 9 times out of 10 just a show off of how "happy" they are.

It's mostly due to the recent influx of dealing with people being sappy over facebook, I just don't get it, something like I love you, isn't something that should be said so fucking repeatedly over a social network and christ knows it's just a way to show off.

and no, I'm not jealous, just peeved. :wink:

Oh Christ. The argument is up to 43 comments now and other people are getting involved. A brief collection of highlights:

Someone entering the fray with the opening line " Fuck Sake!! There is a Time and place for this". He seemed rather normal and rational and claimed not to really know anyone involved. His grammar and spelling supported his lack of knowledge of the people involved.

The word "perfetic"

Woman 2 insisting that, despite his protests otherwise, man will inevitably end up with her once he sees her walking down the street with her new son. He will apparently always wonder if it's his.

Sooo many double negatives. U don't not want etc etc.

RandoM caPitals EveryWHere.

This sentance: "dw *man* wil regret getin with u wen i send him on jk n get a dna dun". I literally have no clue.

Another of his exes has got involved with "y du fink i chucked him out coz he cudnt pay for bills if he did we wod of stil bin together! so good luck wit that! got a great bf now baby on way and a man that pays his way!"

I think he's retorted to the other ex by saying that he was sleeping with someone else in the flat they shared.

This shit is unreal.

Why do you have them on facebook?

I wouldn't miss this stuff for the world.

Also, as worrying as it is, they're family. Luckily we don't have much to do with them.

Golden thread is golden! For the love of everything holy, keep us updated, Goaferboy!

Every time you find yourself wanting an update just read the following bit. It's on a constant loop throughout the "discussion" (tidied up for people to actually be able to read)

"He will end up with me once he sees the baby. He will wonder if it's his and instantly forget I'm an obnoxious twat who has slept with too many men and now have no idea who the dad is"

"No he won't, he loves me despite being with so many women and possibly "fathering" a child with someone else and also admitting to cheating on one of his exes"

"Leave us alone, I love my current girlfriend, despite all my previous actions suggesting I'm a tool"

Random passer by: "I'm going to stick my oar in despite it being none of my business. *Man* and *Woman* are happy. Good for you guys. Fuck off other woman"

Retarded or not.

Eurgh.

You know what I really hate on Facebook? People who talk to each other on Facebook when they are sitting right next to each other in real life!

"I know you're sitting next to me right now but I just wanted to say I love you!"

^ Everyone on my course was chatting to each other on FB chat during a lesson where we were all on the uni computers. Very useful bitching/chatting tool in that situation. :D

You know what I really hate on Facebook? People who talk to each other on Facebook when they are sitting right next to each other in real life!

"I know you're sitting next to me right now but I just wanted to say I love you!"

I don't see what's so wrong about it. Facebook is pretty much one massive performance anyway. It's about having a cool display picture, and photos that make you look hot or funny or a lad or thin. If you really wanted to contact someone you can email them.

If two people want to perform their relationship in that way, I don't see what's so wrong about that.

Because it's obnoxious, narcissistic shite?

Well there are obnoxious and narcissistic people in life. And they're usually friends with each other.

I just hate that social media has clearly warped all sense of propriety with so many people. It's fucking depressing.

I could dig out the time a boyfriend of a friend of mine genuinely accused me of being a fascist and then threatened my sister with gang rape, but that involves clicking a fuck load of 'old posts'. EEVILMURRY may remember it, he stuck his oar in (on my side).

If enough people want it (it's pretty funny) I'll go for it.

Oh god. Don't even get me started on that one.

So.much.rage

I just hate that social media has clearly warped all sense of propriety with so many people. It's fucking depressing.

Fuck propriety though. That's Victorian shit. I prefer people act how they want to act, and learn and grow into the person that feels natural to them.

A couple of times people have said "You're a different person on Facebook" to me. And the thing I immediately think in my head is "Well yeah, it's because I find you suffocating to be around as a person." I like how social norms go somewhat out the window when you transfer interractions to the interwebs.

I could dig out the time a boyfriend of a friend of mine genuinely accused me of being a fascist and then threatened my sister with gang rape, but that involves clicking a fuck load of 'old posts'. EEVILMURRY may remember it, he stuck his oar in (on my side).

If enough people want it (it's pretty funny) I'll go for it.

Try the "You and Derek" thing. It might show up on that.

I don't see what's so wrong about it. Facebook is pretty much one massive performance anyway. It's about having a cool display picture

161505_509970580_5276351_n.jpg