N-Europe

Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia: The Game

Beast

I am not silenced.... but I have nothing of interest to tell.

I enjoyed that write-up even though it is immense and took me a while to extract the main points. Good job!

It's possible that more than one person is silenced as the write-up shows a beautiful, red-haired woman getting hit by a spell and falling asleep. If this lasts into the day then this person likely can't post at all but the one with his tongue glued shut can probably talk with actions.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's pretty clear that HeroJan can't talk, either because he is silenced or he is forced to talk with actions and doesn't want to give it away.

I'd say the other person is mr-paul, as Zell is pretty inactive anyway and the mafia would have no reason to silence him. Investigators should go after HeroJan tonight if people don't wish to vote. It's between mr-paul and HeroJan so we can hear both their arguments tomorrow and choose which one to lynch, together with the info we gather.

If a mafia is silenced and he broke a rule(assuming Dazz is talking about the same person), the mafia is either Diageo, Cube, Chairdriver, Rez, Ryuk or myself. Everyone but myself and Ryuk posted after Diageo proposed the idea of silenced mafia.

If a mafia is silenced and he broke a rule(assuming Dazz is talking about the same person), the mafia is either Diageo, Cube, Chairdriver, Rez, Ryuk or myself.

If Dazz was talking about a silenced person when he said that, then the only possibility is chairdriver as everyone else who posted before that has posted again.