NEurope
Beast

Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia: The Game

THIS GAME HAS NOT STARTED YET!

I'm going to post the rules and the players here. If there is any confusion of the rules, post them here. When I post your characters, PM me your questions if you are confused and I shall answer them as fast as I can.

THIS GAME WILL START TUESDAY 1ST FEBRUARY

====

Rules

Day Phase

During the day phase, players are able to vote to lynch a player. To cast this, type Perago: Player X in bold (just made it a spell to get into the spirit of things but you can also use Vote: Player X if you wish…spoilt sport! :p)

Night Phase

Each player in this game has a SPELL or ACTION. At night, a spell or action is activated and they will be able to target players.

The Length of Day and Night Phases

Day and Night phases last 48 hours each unless a majority has been reached sooner. Night Phases will last 48 hours definitely. The very first day phase will be left for 48 hours even with all votes casted to let players ask me any questions if they are confused about the rules or PM me about their roles and characters (which they might).

Spells/Actions

Each character has a spell or an action and some have advantages that others do not. When you cast a spell, please put the name of your spell and the name of your target, like so: Wingardium Leviosa: Player X. If you have an action, please put Action: Player X. You can not curse the same character twice in a row. Also, if you could, could you please put the name of your character and the night in the subject box of your PMs like so: Character: NIGHT X. It would be a big help.

Silenced players

There will be some players who will be silenced during the game. Silenced players can not post, PM any other players or thank any posts for as long as they are silenced but can still watch the game.

Players who talk with actions

There will also be some players who are cursed and can only talk with actions. These players can thank posts and vote for a lynch but will not be able to post in the game normally. Instead, they must type descriptions of actions by enclosing the words with asterisks on either end of the word, example: *cheers*, *hides*, *laughs and points*. These players can not quote others and they can not type character names or player names (except for when they vote). If a player who has this curse breaks this rule, they will face consequences that can lead them down a road of pain and regret.

Counter-spells and Counter-actions

There will be counter-spells or counter-actions that can protect a player or rebound the spell or action back to the caster. If you have casted a spell before the person who targeted you, your spell or action will be stronger and more effective. However, if you do it after they have targeted you, it will be too late and whatever spell or action has been targeted on you will take effect.

Important!

Please read this part as this is very important:

PLAYERS MAY NOT PM EACH OTHER OR TALK TO EACH OTHER OF THIS GAME OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD!

PLAYERS CAN NOT EDIT THEIR POSTS!

PLAYERS CAN NOT POST PICTURES OR VIDEOS!

Breaking these rules could very well result in the ban of the Wizarding War!

Enjoy!

Dolores Jane Umbridge

Prisoner of Azkaban BUT STILL WATCHING YOU! :grin:

====

Players

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Ellmeister

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Ryuk

The Peeps

Tales

Zell

Edited by Animal

I was under the impression this was to start next month, it can't really start now since Cube, chairdriver and Diageo are ahead of you.

Don't worry, it'll be next month then. I think I've covered everything anyway. I'll leave the rules on so you guys can check it out so you won't get confused.

Sorry, the game will start next month! :D

You'll need to update your orginal post then as it still says 'tomorrow/today'

It doesn't. It says in massive letters that the game starts on Tuesday 1st February, lol.

Edited by Animal

WOuld I be able to write my actions out like charades? Like;

*holds three fingers up*

*holds one finger*

*forms a T with his fingers*

*holds two fingers*

... etc?

WOuld I be able to write my actions out like charades? Like;

*holds three fingers up*

*holds one finger*

*forms a T with his fingers*

*holds two fingers*

... etc?

You can count but you cant spell out letters with your actions.

You can count but you cant spell out letters with your actions.

Spelling letters is not allowed in charades, either, so it's actually a good simile. :)

Spelling letters is not allowed in charades, either, so it's actually a good simile. :)

That's very true, lol.

The forming a T in charades means "the," rather than simply spelling a word though!

Okay, I'll accept that but as long as it is used to say "the" and nothing else. :)

Nope, I will do later though so people can ask me any questions about their roles through PMs :)

ONE DAY LEFT!

You will all be sent your roles today. If you have any questions about your roles, please PM me.

Okay, so I think I have sent everybody in the game a PM. If I have not sent you a PM and you are a part of this game, please inform me right now.

Players are:

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Ellmeister

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Ryuk

The Peeps

Tales

Zell

=============

Also Ryuk, I was going to use it as my introduction so everybody can have a watch tomorrow when the write-up is here! :)

I really REALLY hope you guys enjoy this game and please go easy on me if everything isn't smooth-sailing! :D

Edited by Animal

Couple of suggestions:

1-I just noticed this, but if a player is silenced, the majority will be lowered accordingly, right?

2-Pretty please put the list in alphabetical order?

Your harsh jonnas lol..

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Ellmeister

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Ryuk

The Peeps

Tales

Zell

Edited by Ryuk

Couple of suggestions:

1-I just noticed this, but if a player is silenced, the majority will be lowered accordingly, right?

2-Pretty please put the list in alphabetical order?

1- Yes, the majority shall be lowered for the day said player is silenced. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, it shall be added to the rules. I hope everybody has read them all, I know I'll be checking up on them everyday, hahaha. Also, guys, it would be a REALLY great help if you could put Your character's name: Night X in your PM subject box at night. You don't have to if you do not want to but it'd be a major help to me! :)

2- Thanks for doing that, Ryuk. Let me get the stuff and the game shall start! :)

==================================================================

HARRY POTTER AND THE DARK MARK MAFIA

THIS SPELLS WAR!

My introduction (I hope you enjoy!)

Day One: Our Story Begins...

There was something in the starry sky that night to suggest dark and evil things will be happening. There was something to suggest that many people will fall into the darkness and a secret world would unite to fight and make the darkness disappear.

A beautiful woman wearing a black, torn dress and a malicious smile walked in the middle of an abandoned area of a dark forest, alone and spacious. She got her wand and pointed it to the night sky, accompanied by so many glittering stars.

“MORSMORDE!” she screamed and a dark cloud escaped the tip of her wand, rising fast in the air,

forming slowly but surely, a skull with what looked like a snake for a tongue, wiggling around and climbing around the skull.

She touched a tattoo of the same symbol in the sky on her arm and suddenly, dark clouds had zoomed down from the sky, forming a circle around the beautiful and devious woman. She walked among the circle of shadows in the dark and secluded forest full of whispers and cries that accompanied the dead of night.

“It has been twenty years to this day since the Dark Lord had fallen and it has been a day that I have not forgotten since. Every single year, we have wizards staring at us, judging us like we’re filthy and diseased whilst Mudbloods and blood traitors alike still roam the streets.”

At the end of her sentence, she spat as did everybody else. She looked back among the group of people and walked around the circle, gazing into their masks hiding their identities, until she reached one of the hooded figures.

“King! Where have you been for the past five years? You know to meet here every year to remember our true Lord!” she said to him.

The man spoken in a shaky voice, trembling head-to-foot before this woman.

“I-I-I’m sorry, I d-d-didn’t know…I’m so s-s-sorry!” he spat.

“Pathetic little coward!” she screeched, she pointed her wand to his chest and bellowed “AVADA KEDAVRA!”

A jet of green light had hit the man and the bright green light had taken him off his feet. He hit a tree with a deafening thud and crashed onto the ground.

Everyone in the group straightened up a little more, terrified of this beautiful yet vicious woman. She turned to the two who were beside the man, giving them a look of nastiness and disgust.

“I shall spare your lives…I need strong wizards!” she said. She turned her back to them and walked back to the middle.

“This year is a very special year for us! The Dark Lord shall return to his rightful place and he shall be victorious! Blood traitors and Mudbloods will be gone forever, their last breath a plea for mercy and forgiveness! This time, the Dark Lord will be supreme! Supporters of the Dark Arts, Lord Voldemort’s followers, rise and fight! Nobody will stop us now, nobody would dare to!”

The group raised their wands in the air and let out a cheer, a cheer for a new life, a cheer for their future freedom, a cheer to exact revenge on both worlds that had banished them. A cheer for the Dark Lord.

A woman with bushy brown hair was sitting on a comfortable armchair by a fire, reading a book. Her eyes were on the book A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot and her hand was rested upon it and she let out a light sigh and reminisced of the days with her and her friends in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It seems like a lifetime ago now, she thought to herself, as she sat on the chair, smiling. She opened the book to a specific page, where a photograph of three children was used as a bookmark, one of whom was the same girl holding the book. She stared at the photograph for a moment, looking at the younger version of herself along with a ginger, freckly kid who smiled at the photo and a boy with scruffy hair and round glasses. She left the photograph inside the book, hugged it tightly into her chest and then stood up and put the book back on her bookshelf. As she did so, she looked outside her living room window and saw a skull with a serpent for a tongue, slithering across its mouth, in the night sky. She stood there, frozen. Her eyes fixed upon this symbol that destroyed all hope and brought nothing but terror.

“No…no that’s impossible. He killed him! He can’t be back!” she whispered to herself. She got up off the chair and ran upstairs to wake her husband. She quickly opened the door and started shouting.

“Wake up! Wake up!” she shook her husband violently. The ginger-haired man awoke, hearing a panic in her voice.

“He’s back! The Dark Mark is in the sky, we need to warn the DA! We need to get to the Forest!” she shouted.

“You’re dreaming. You’ve been reading by the fire again, haven’t you?” he groaned to his wife and turned in his bed.

She grabbed her husband and shook him violently. “Look outside, he’s back!”

Wide awake now, he started to walk to the window whilst looking at his wife, “I’ve told you, you’re dreaming! There’s no way that Vol-“ and as he turned to the window, there he saw evidence that his wife was not, in fact, dreaming.

“Round up everybody in the DA! Tell them he’s back. I’m going to check on the kids, I’m going to leave them with your parents, I can’t believe this! Who would be so thick to do this? Teenagers today…“ rumbled on the ginger-headed man, who was leaving the room to check on his children.

The woman was now staring out of the window in shock, tears leaking from her eyes down her face. It was real, all of it was real. The Dark Mark was lingering in the sky as clear as anything, meaning that the Followers had put it there to warn fellow followers, as well as everybody else, that the Dark Lord will, once again, rise.

====

Rules

Day Phase

During the day phase, players are able to vote to lynch a player. To cast this, type Perago: Player X in bold (just made it a spell to get into the spirit of things but you can also use Vote: Player X if you wish…spoilt sport! :p). All votes must be bolded!

Night Phase

Each player in this game has a SPELL or ACTION. At night, a spell or action is activated and they will be able to target players.

The Length of Day and Night Phases

Day and Night phases last 48 hours each unless a majority has been reached sooner. Night Phases will last 48 hours definitely. The very first day phase will be left for 48 hours even with all votes casted to let players ask me any questions if they are confused about the rules or PM me about their roles and characters (which they might).

Spells/Actions

Each character has a spell or an action and some have advantages that others do not. When you cast a spell, please put the name of your spell and the name of your target, like so: Wingardium Leviosa: Player X. If you have an action, please put Action: Player X. You can not curse the same character twice in a row. Also, if you could, could you please put the name of your character and the night in the subject box of your PMs like so: Your Character: NIGHT X. It would be a big help.

Silenced players

There will be some players who will be silenced during the game. Silenced players can not post, PM any other players or thank any posts for as long as they are silenced but can still watch the game. This affects the majority. If there is a silenced player, the majority will go down by one.

Players who talk with actions

There will also be some players who are cursed and can only talk with actions. These players can thank posts and vote for a lynch but will not be able to post in the game normally. Instead, they must type descriptions of actions by enclosing the words with asterisks on either end of the word, example: *cheers*, *hides*, *laughs and points*. These players can not quote others and they can not type character names or player names (except for when they vote). If a player who has this curse breaks this rule, they will face consequences that can lead them down a road of pain and regret.

Counter-spells and Counter-actions

There will be counter-spells or counter-actions that can protect a player or rebound the spell or action back to the caster. If you have casted a spell before the person who targeted you, your spell or action will be stronger and more effective. However, if you do it after they have targeted you, it will be too late and whatever spell or action has been targeted on you will take effect.

Important!

Please read this part as this is very important:

PLAYERS MAY NOT PM EACH OTHER OR TALK TO EACH OTHER OF THIS GAME OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD!

PLAYERS CAN NOT EDIT THEIR POSTS!

PLAYERS CAN NOT POST PICTURES OR VIDEOS!

Breaking these rules could very well result in the ban of the Wizarding War!

Enjoy!

Dolores Jane Umbridge

Prisoner of Azkaban BUT STILL WATCHING YOU! :grin:

====

Players

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Ellmeister

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven