NEurope
Beast

Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia: The Game

If he has have agreed we could have killed 1 more that night and won >.> But he said no lol

I thought that something like that could be mentioned in a write-up. If it did then I would have been doomed.

At that point I knew who was mafia anyway... my group actually had the mafia sussed from quite early on, I think it was just Zell and Cube we weren't sure of but once Cube claimed Draco we knew for sure. Didn't know Cube was neutral though, I thought we were the only ones.

Again, being absent didn't help, but basically I had an extra part to my role. I apparently hated the Weasleys so within 2 nights I had to have one of them killed. I also couldn't kill them myself so I had to get another mafioso to do it, and if I failed I would 'do something to myself', and it was hinted that I would kill myself.

To me this was a little harsh. I wasn't allowed to tell anyone about the whole thing, which meant I could say whatever I want but if I was overrided it would be over for me. Which in the end it was, although again, my lack of internet didn't help. Still, even with internet I doubt I could have fulfilled the plan. We had no idea who anyone was so I basically had to find one of the two Weasleys in the game and then kill them... within 2 nights. Urgh.

Actually we knew who Danny was after the second night I think? I think Dazz assumed we would know to just find a ginger. But the first few days were a disaster for the mafia, I'm shocked it was so close in the end. We lost 3 players in the first 3 nights.

Oh and also feel robbed that i made it through a day and then was killed when the mistake was realised!

How so? It was only fair, seeing as the majority count had been wrong all along.

Again, being absent didn't help, but basically I had an extra part to my role. I apparently hated the Weasleys so within 2 nights I had to have one of them killed. I also couldn't kill them myself so I had to get another mafioso to do it, and if I failed I would 'do something to myself', and it was hinted that I would kill myself.

To me this was a little harsh. I wasn't allowed to tell anyone about the whole thing, which meant I could say whatever I want but if I was overrided it would be over for me. Which in the end it was, although again, my lack of internet didn't help. Still, even with internet I doubt I could have fulfilled the plan. We had no idea who anyone was so I basically had to find one of the two Weasleys in the game and then kill them... within 2 nights. Urgh.

Jesus, that is a harsh objective!

How so? It was only fair, seeing as the majority count had been wrong all along.

Well mainly because it kept getting said that majority was 4 not 5 and was ignored by Dazz a few times :P That made me think that someone had 2 votes or something, which kept me alive!

Then i realised it was just Dazz..... lol

Just Chairdriver. Chairdriver was Ginny Weasley and was the only Dumbledore's Army member to live.

The Peeps was neutral and Zell was DMM.

I still think it's absolutely ridiculous that the winner practically didn't participate. Chair, you're supposed to be the mafia master of these forums! Do us a favour and actually participate when you sign up! :p

I dunno....he made about 8 or so posts in the Pokemafia. :p

I actually thought that was because he was being careful in case I still had the win condition of killing people with a certain number of posts, did he pick up much after I died?