NEurope
Beast

Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia: The Game

NIGHT ONE: THE BATTLE BEGINS

Everybody was transported into the forest in different parts, it was dark so they could hardly make out who anybody was, even their friends. After a while, a hooded person had found someone. They laughed and pointed their wand at a grubby man, the spell hitting him in an instant. The scruffy-looking man started to walk and found a blonde gentleman, the grubby man held out his hand and bowed his hand.

"I haven't got any money! Go away, tramp!" and the blonde man ran away, leaving the scruffy man confused as to what just happened. The hooded person was disappointed and stormed off.

Shaking his head to rid the confusion, the scruffy man saw a figure of a beautiful woman running in the forest. He was rubbing is hands in joy, hoping that he would be able to find something of fortune.

"Now's my time!" he said to himself. He pointed his wand in the sky and uttered a word, thinking of the woman that reminded him of fire. Alas, nothing happened. Disappointed, the man walked away.

The nervous man raised his wand as he spotted a fast movement. Long hair like fire flickered past him. He shouted a curse, the wand flying from the hand of the red-headed woman.

"I wasn't going to use a spell! I'm not sure who anybody is!"

she disappeared into the trees, leaving her wand on the floor and vanishing from the man's sight. He recognised her voice from somewhere...

A figure from afar took off his hood. The silver-haired, masked gentleman had spotted the nervous-looking man. The silver-headed masked figure bellowed a curse and the nervous man fell to his knees with an unimaginable pain surging through his entire body.

"Tell me everything!" he yelled.

"NOOOO!" shouted the tortured man.

The masked man laughed and with a swish of his wand, he made the fallen man rise in the air.

"Are you sure you want to go down this road?" he asked him in an evil, cool voice.

The man screamed and finally he gave in. "O...K...ARGH! I'll tell you!"

The white-haired man released the tortured, leaving him in a heap on the floor. Slowly, the torturer leaned forward and moved his head sideways to hear the tortured man whisper information about someone. After he was done, the white-haired man laughed at him and walked away, leaving the hurt wizard on the floor in pain. A ginger man ran towards the helpless man.

"Everything will be alright now, mate. I'm here!"

The ginger wizard moved his wand in a circular motion around the injured man and utters a spell. What looked like a plastic bubble was now around the man on the ground with no way of getting in. The ginger man ran away, looking to see if he could help. A smart-looking teenager walks towards the bubble and stares at the man inside.

"You're not who I'm looking for..." he whispers to himself and walks away.

The smartly-dressed youngster looked around to check that nobody was near him. He wrote a note and tied it to the small owl and let it fly to it's owner. The owl finds a person with red-hair. The red-haired person takes the note from the owl's leg and reads it to find a message of warning from a friend. A mysterious figure, meanwhile, was hiding behind some trees, looking in on the man reading the note. He saw the smart teenager who had sent the owl, aimed his wand at him and whispered a spell. He walked away into the shadows, leaving his target unconscious on the ground. Suddenly, the hand he held his wand in started to burn. He looked down to see that his hand started to burn. He screamed in agony but the burning slowly stopped, leaving upon him a scar shaped like a cross.

A dirty-looking, hooded wizard smiled as he spotted an eccentric woman. Uneasy of her, he raised his wand and casted a spell, a bright white light was floating mid-air, hurdling towards her. She turned around in time and smiled at him sweetly. She picked the wand from the back of her ear and flicked it. A bright, orange light circled her and the spell flew back and hit him in the head. He was knocked off his feet and landed on the dirt with a hard thud. The dirty man got up and aimed at the woman but he found that he could not speak any incantations. He checked his mouth to find it glued shut, he panicked and ran away, leaving the odd woman alone, grinning.

A smartly-dressed witch was walking around, shouting a name.

"I need to know if you are alright! Ignore them bastards!" she shouted but silence answered her back. She saw a hooded figure who was running around in a panic. The woman was scared and so raised her wand and a big ball of light hit him in the head. Scared and blind, the figure raised their wand and a spell unexpectedly escaped their wand, hitting the nearest person to them. The nearest person, unfortunately, was a beautiful, red-haired woman running around the forest. She lay on the floor asleep, stuck inbetween the nightmarish battle.

A big, bearded man walked toward a mythical creature that was beautiful in the moonlight. It bowed at his presence.

"Here ya go!" said the friendly man in a booming voice as he chucked a dead animal.

The creature was holding the dead animal by his beak and flew into the night sky. The bushy-haired woman had witnessed this but she could not make out the bearded man's face. The witch pointed her wand at him and she very quietly whispered a word. A small invisible ball that looked like silk escaped the wand and hit the man in the back. He did not move as he couldn't feel anything hit him. All of a sudden, the ball escaped the man and came back to her, the ball glowed gold. She smiled.

Away from the battle, a bespectacled man held up what looked like glass and stared at it, concentrating hard on what he wanted. All of a sudden, the face of a dirty-looking man was peering back at him. The man with glasses nodded, understanding what he had just seen and put the glass away.

Everybody retreated back to their part of the forest. Although some were harmed, none had yet had the misfortune to meet Death.

NOBODY DIED!

Players:

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Ellmeister

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Ryuk

The Peeps

Tales

Zell

16 PLAYERS START

MAJORITY IS 7

DAY TWO: BATTLE OF THE MINDS

Let the chapter begin...

Edited by Animal

I think you should colour names in massive write ups like that. Like smartly-dressed witch and dirty looking, hooded wizard.

Does anyone know who targeted me? I won't say more yet as I might know a couple of things regarding this.

I think you should colour names in massive write ups like that. Like smartly-dressed witch and dirty looking, hooded wizard.

Done! :)

I was kind of scared what you guys would think of the long write-up but I didn't want to leave anything out...

atleast you've put them into more paragraphs this time, easyer to read then your introduction.

Looking at the write-up, the dirty looking hooded wizard is evil, and tried to silence or glue shut the eccentric woman's mouth. So clearly if we have everyone say something in the thread. The only one who doesn't say anything is the evil one. Easy as pie.

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Ellmeister

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Ryuk

The Peeps

Tales

Zell

Here's our list of possible suspects.

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Ellmeister

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Ryuk

The Peeps

Tales

Zell

Here's our list of possible suspects.

How do you work that out?

People who have talked in the thread. I'm ruling out the ones that have said something so I can find this silent guy.

Argus Filch ran forward holding out a lantern, Mrs. Norris running by his side.

"There's a rulebreaker here! Rulebreakers must be punished!"

HeroJan is very vocal in the other mafia but hasn't said anything here. I'm going to say he's the silent one.

Perago HeroicJanitor

Does anyone know who targeted me? I won't say more yet as I might know a couple of things regarding this.

I know who targetted you.

I know who targetted you.

Hold off saying anything more yet.

(Does anyone else know.....?. Its a long shot, but....yeah I'll reveal in more detail towards the back end of the phase, at least Dannyboy may know something useful)

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Ellmeister

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman