NEurope
Beast

Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia: The Game

I am not silenced.... but I have nothing of interest to tell.

I enjoyed that write-up even though it is immense and took me a while to extract the main points. Good job!

It's possible that more than one person is silenced as the write-up shows a beautiful, red-haired woman getting hit by a spell and falling asleep. If this lasts into the day then this person likely can't post at all but the one with his tongue glued shut can probably talk with actions.

Could the mafia be stopping themselves from posting so we can't pinpoint the single person with the glued mouth? It would be a bit silly because then we got them all.

Posting to say I'm not silenced, I'm just running out of time this morning to post! Will be back for cert this eve.

Soz guys, really sorry, been so busy working + moving. Will explain properly later, eating now - will be on after, but I'm totes mcgotes not silenced.

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Ellmeister

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Ryuk

The Peeps

Tales

Zell

Here's my list of possible suspects. Not many left.

what happens when you get to the last person, is the silianced person a suspect of being mafia?

It's pretty clear that HeroJan can't talk, either because he is silenced or he is forced to talk with actions and doesn't want to give it away.

I'd say the other person is mr-paul, as Zell is pretty inactive anyway and the mafia would have no reason to silence him. Investigators should go after HeroJan tonight if people don't wish to vote. It's between mr-paul and HeroJan so we can hear both their arguments tomorrow and choose which one to lynch, together with the info we gather.

Perago:

HeroicJanitor (2): Diageo

Majority is 7

Edited by Animal
Little mistake...

I know that Heroic is forced to talk with actions. However, someone else did this to him.

Day Two will end at midnight so cast your votes and post your suspicions and stuff, lmao.

You guys do relise Diageo's list is worthless right? a name in that list should not of been crossed out since that person has broken the sliance rule? which has actully been mentioned twice.

Hey guys, what's with everyone being inactive all of a sudden. If you have any votes, any doubts or suspicions or anything, you have 45 minutes left to say your peace and vote.

If a mafia is silenced and he broke a rule(assuming Dazz is talking about the same person), the mafia is either Diageo, Cube, Chairdriver, Rez, Ryuk or myself. Everyone but myself and Ryuk posted after Diageo proposed the idea of silenced mafia.

If a mafia is silenced and he broke a rule(assuming Dazz is talking about the same person), the mafia is either Diageo, Cube, Chairdriver, Rez, Ryuk or myself.

If Dazz was talking about a silenced person when he said that, then the only possibility is chairdriver as everyone else who posted before that has posted again.

Well noticed.

I guess we will put some pressure on him tomorrow then.

Day Two: Battle of the Minds has now ended!

Everybody please send in their PMs. Night phase will end tomorrow (Saturday) at midnight, any messages sent after midnight shall not be noted!

24 hours must last longer in the Harry Potter universe than it does in the real world.

Sorry, I haven't had everything in. I was going to leave it open until midnight so everybody could have a chance to get their PMs in.

Votes will not be taken once it turns midnight so everybody, this is your last chance.

You'll have given everyone 72 hours rather than the advertised 24! They've had enough time, let's get on with it!