NEurope
Beast

Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia: The Game

Perago MadDog

Actually, you're right. MadDog, Zell and chair have been more inactive. Better to go for one of them.

Change Perago: MadDog

I'm hermione granger, first night i target Ryuk. Look back over the first night and you'll see i'm the truth.

I'm hermione granger, first night i target Ryuk. Look back over the first night and you'll see i'm the truth.

Yes, Hermione targetted Hagrid/Ryuk. But that doesn't prove you're her.

Ok then, if you're Hermione speak up.

I also mean't to say i am telling the truth ;)

Sorry for not posting much, I've been busy with uni work etc (sorry for always being busy, I know I should stay committed to these games).

To clarify, are we voting for jayseven because he hasn't said much?

Jayseven was without internet for a couple of days but I think he's back now?

What did you do last night MadDog? I don't see you in the write-up.

ATTENTION!

Jayseven has left the game. Instead, Esequiel will take his place!

======

MAJORITY IS 5

Esequiel (1): Cube

MadDog (2): Diageo, Jonnas

Who the hell is Esequiel?

Tell us why you didn't vote for Ellmeister or Heroic :p

Ok then, it seems i have no information what so ever as Jay was inactive. Nothing to add at all after reading the write ups but Dazz deserves his game to be free moving, it takes alot of effort to set these up!

Perago: MadDog

Because we ran the last mafia game i played in together, and hes the only name i really know :P

I'm pretty sure this is the mafia trying to get rid of me, since i havn't spoke much. If i get lynched please can an investigator check the ones who have voted me.

Remove Perago

Hermione is too big of a character for him to just lie and no one to call him up on it.

What character are you Esequiel?

MAJORITY IS 5

Esequiel (1): Cube

MadDog (2): Jonnas, Esequiel

MAJORITY HAS NOT BEEN MET.

====

DAY FIVE: A FIGHT TO REMEMBER

Today has ended. Everybody goes back to their own sides to see what could happen. They have lost their leaders and now they are worried just how many more they would lose. This would surely be a battle for the ages to remember.

NIGHT FIVE: DANGERS LIE AHEAD

Tonight starts now and will last 24 hours. If I recieve any PMs past 11.05am tomorrow, they will not count!

Auto merge break?

Anyone remember this game:

Sci-Fi Mafia

I know i was a little harsh on it, but re-reading the thread made me realise how much fun an active and well participated mafia game can be. Are all mafia games this slow now? Would anyone be interested if i did another?

/end derail.

NIGHT FIVE: DANGERS LIE AHEAD

Everybody was transported back into the forest and a soul was sure to be lost in this battle. The immortal shadow stood, awaiting for his new arrival...

The ginger-haired man saw a woman who he knew very well. She stood there, refusing to fight after the lives lost in the battle.

"I don't want to do this!" she said, shaking.

The ginger man looked at her and said "You want them to see how much of a coward you're being?"

The woman stood and cried and shook her head.

"Of course I don't but am I not allowed the right to mourn?" she asked him.

He let out a exhausting sigh, giving up the argument and he got his wand out and did a circular motion around her. A bubble covered her.

"Here, this will protect you." he said. She let out a thankful smile and he ran into the forest.

Whilst he was running, he was spotted by a masked man with silver hair. The man spotted the ginger man and he pointed his wand at him and bellowed his spell.

The ginger man fell over and started curling in a ball in pain.

"You will tell me what I need to know, blood traitor!" he yelled.

The ginger man had said nothing but cried in pain. With a twist of the hooded man's wand, the pain was worse.

"I could do this for hours! Tell me!" he screamed.

"Okay, okay! Let me go! I'll tell you everything." the ginger man had said. The hooded figure let out a malicious smile and had went towards the helpless man and had whispered information in his ear. The silver-haired man smiled and walked away, leaving the tortured man on the floor.

The grubby looking man had smiled to himself and had seen a bushy-haired girl running past him.

"She could have something worth my while!" he said with a satisfied smile. He raised his wand in the air and had said a word, thinking of the woman.

A book had come flying down and had landed by his feet, he looked down and picked it up. He opened the book and had found something scribbed on the front of it. He read it and he smiled to himself.

"Well now, this was very useful!" and he had walked off with the book happily.

The bushy-haired woman had spotted someone relaxing, smiling to herself.

"I did it all for you!" she said to herself, hoping something would come to her. "I hope you'll like it."

The bushy-haired woman had said a spell and an almost invisible ball that looked a little like silk escaped her wand and hit the back of the smartly-dressed, cheery woman.

The ball escaped and zoomed back in front of the caster and hadn't glowed a colour. She didn't know what this meant at first but then she suddenly nodded, thinking that this woman is not a threat. The bushy-haired girl silently left this happy woman at peace.

All of a sudden, a hooded figure stepped forward and had spotted the very same happy woman, talking to herself.

"I hope he'll be happy, I hope he'll see me again and see how powerful I can be!" she said to herself. She had seen the hooded figure and had paid attention to it.

"Who are you?" she asked but the hooded figure did not reply.

"Step foward and take off your hood!" she yelled and he had got his wand out.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" he screamed and the green light had hit her hard in the chest. With a horrible, bone-crunching thud on the floor, she lay there with lifeless eyes.

JONNAS IS DEAD.

HE WAS ASTORIA MALFOY.

PREVIOUSLY ASTORIA GREENGRASS.

HE WAS NEUTRAL.

Another soul gone and destroyed. Death welcomed her and she had accepted her fate. She hoped that somebody would put this war at rest soon enough...

Players:

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Esequiel

MadDog

The Peeps

Zell

8 PLAYERS START

MAJORITY IS 5

DAY SIX: A TALE TO BE TOLD

This day starts now and will last for 48 hours!

Edited by Animal

Well I have no information.

Although I think the whole forced to talk with actions thing is a bluff by the mafia to make Esequiel seem innocent.