NEurope
Beast

Harry Potter and the Dark Mark Mafia: The Game

New flat, no Internet at all, sorry for absence, will be back as soon as the router is delivered but may not have much access until then. Sorry guys.

Also: ROFL! love it. Almost too easy

Perago: Heroicjanitor

Oh dang, I'm sorry but that is some weak sauce. :p

Perago : HeroicEviltorjan

You'll see when you kill me :p

I find it a bit hard to figure out exactly what has happened, but HJ's alibi seems pretty weak. I'm not entirely convinced, but enough to go with it.

Perago: heroicjanitor

Vote: Heroiclybadatlyingapparentlyjanitor

Seems pretty clear cut/ I'm not really into this game so following the bandwagon.

MAJORITY IS 8

HeroicJanitor (10): Diageo, Tales, Jonnas, The Peeps, Cube, Chairdriver, ReZourceman, Nintendohnut, Dannyboy-The-Dane, Ellmeister

MAJORITY IS REACHED!

====

Everybody was in the forest, all circling on the one that was silenced but not frozen.

"He's evil! Pure evil, I can feel it!"

"Who are you?"

"Are you evil?"

"I'm not sure of him! We should kill him where he stands!"

Cries of worry and stress were in the air from all around.

"I'm Mundungus Fletcher!" he cried underneath his hood.

"LIAR!" cried a man. "KILL HIM!"

All of them raised their wands and pointed at the man. The man smiled simply and all of them shouted "PERAGO!"

The man vanished into a pile of dust, a green skull with a serpent replacing the tongue rose from the ashes in a cloud and then vanished.

HEROICJANITOR IS DEAD.

HE WAS AUGUSTUS ROOKWOOD.

HE WAS FOREVER FAITHFUL TO THE DARK ARTS.

HE WAS PART OF THE DARK MARK MAFIA.

Augustus Rookwood was destined for an ugly end, Death had seen it coming. He may have wanted his name to be remembered but the Dark Mark Mafia will not forget the bravery and the loyalty he has shown towards them.

NIGHT THREE: LIGHTNESS BECOMES DARK

Night begins now. This is twenty-four hours. If your PMs are not sent in by Wednesday 9th February at midnight, your night votes will not count.

Night starts now.

Players:

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Ellmeister

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Ryuk

The Peeps

Tales

Zell

This was the picture I was given, the best picture I have ever been given btw.
rookwood.jpg

Oh em gee Hugh Laurie.

He was actually a Harry Potter character, however his face has not been seen in the movies but there has been some speculation that he was in the Battle of the Department of Mysteries in Order of the Phoenix but I can't really make out what he looked like. Thinking back, I should have used the cast list on iMDB, lmao. He was mentioned in them though and he was pretty active in the books as far as I recall.

Bad luck HJ and Mr-Paul, better luck in the next Mafia game...:)

So the character wasn't made up, and Herojan doesn't know as much about Harry Potter as he thinks, and is a terrible liar.

So the character wasn't made up, and Herojan doesn't know as much about Harry Potter as he thinks, and is a terrible liar.

This is how Diageo treats his friends. :p

Of course I knew he was in it... I was joking since he gave me a picture of House for my character. I went for broke with claiming mundungus and it failed, these things happen. The real issue is your face.

NIGHT THREE: LIGHTNESS BECOMES DARK

Everybody ran back into the forest to fight for what is right. Spells flew back and forth, some missing and some hitting bodies with jinxs. Flashes of red, gold, silver and green lit the forest. Tonight, two lives will be lost in the fight for what is right to either side...

The ginger man ran away from the others, trying to find the injured. He sees a vulnerable man hiding in the trees. The ginger man thinks he is frightened of dying.

"Don't worry!" he said in an assuring tone. "I'll help you"

The ginger man had got out his wand and started moving his wand in a circle around the man, cowering on the floor. A body-sized bubble had taken over and had trapped the man inside.

"The spell wears off when the night is over" he smiled and waved. The cowering man looked grateful and smiled. However, he had planned to do something that night.

A hooded man started fidgeting with his hands again, stroking his forehead in stress. He checked his pockets and found the item he wanted. He let out a sigh and smiled. He looked around to try and find someone who looked suspicious. He walked for a while in the forest and he had found a creature looking at him and he flew in the nightsky. He had been spotted!

"Oh no!" he said. "What am I going to do?!"

He ran as fast as he could, following the creature in the air. Still running, he followed the winged and beautiful creature until he landed in the forest, where he was walking towards what seemed like a giant and he bowed. The creature lowered his head to the ground.

"I thought it would be him!" he smiled, his gruff voice carrying through the forest. He handed the creature a ferret.

The hooded figure tip-toed behind the giant, making sure not to make any noise. He had got the item out of his pocket and was about to put it on his neck when the creature looked up and let out an ear-splitting screech, trying to warn his master of the attacker.

Startled, the giant turned around and saw a familiar face under the hood but the hooded man had jammed the item on his throat. Something alive had started wrapping around the half-giant's throat. The hooded figure stood back, shocked at his error.

"W....w......why?" said the half-giant in a strangled voice.

"OhmyGod! I'm so sorry! I'm sorry!" the man stumbled. He tried to take the item off him but it was wrapped around his throat too tightly. The half-giant stumbled and fell on the floor, his eyes wide open. The hooded man ran away, crying at his error, leaving the lifeless body with his loyal creature.

RYUK IS DEAD.

HE WAS RUBEUS HAGRID.

KEEPER OF KEYS AND GROUNDS AT HOGWARTS.

HE WAS LOYAL TO DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY.

Elsewhere, a mysterious man had spotted the ginger who had protected the scared, scruffy man on the ground. He looked around to see whether anybody was looking at him and saw nobody. He got his wand from his robes, pointed at the ginger man and whispered a spell. The spell hit the ginger and he was knocked off his feet. He lay on the ground for a couple of seconds and had got back onto his feet.

"......" he said. He shook his head and looked confused.

"......" silence had completely taken over him. He started to panic and he ran away, leaving the mysterious figure satisfied with his work.

The silver-haired man had found the man running around and he called his name. The ginger man looked alert and was worried about what would happen next. The silver-haired man pointed his wand at his victim and cried out a word. The ginger man was in excruciating pain.

"TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO KNOW!" he bellowed.

The ginger man fell silent, trying to scream but nothing had escaped his mouth. The silver-haired man looked at him with curiosity and had taken his spell off.

"You...you can't talk?" he asked.

The ginger man shook his head simply, panting, trying to catch breath on his knees. The silver-haired man looked down on him.

"You're useless!" he yelled. "You are no good!"

He walked away, leaving the ginger man on the ground feeling sick.

The grubby man had rubbed his hands together in delight as he had saw the silver-haired man run past him.

"HE must have some valuables!" he said to himself greedily.

He raised his wand in the air and had used a charm. Something fell out of the air in front of him and had dug in the ground. He took it out of the dirt and had examined it.

"What's this?" he asked himself, looking at the potentially dangerous object. He turned it around in his hand and a voice had uttered out of the object. A voice only he could hear.

"Well, this could REALLY make a difference..."

Elsewhere, a ginger man had started to look around for somebody. He smiled to himself and looked ahead to see a hooded figure, looking nervous and breathing in and out quite fast.

The nervous man had spotted him.

"Oh, thank God I've found you! I've done something ter-"

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" screamed the ginger man, his wand aimed at the hooded, mumbling figure.

A green light had escaped his wand and had hit the nervous figure. The hooded man fell to the floor, his hood slipping off and showing his face. He lay there in a deep sleep and the ginger man was aware he was never going to get back up. He smiled at this.

REZOURCEMAN IS DEAD.

HE WAS NEVILLE LONGBOTTOM.

A HERBOLOGY PROFESSOR AT HOGWARTS.

HE WAS LOYAL TO DUMBLEDORE'S ARMY.

A smart-looking woman had witnessed this and had seen the ginger man running for the darkness that would cover him.

"Not so fast!" she screamed. "Who are you?"

She took out her wand and tried to fire a spell. Unfortunately for her, the spell missed him.

Neville Longbottom and Rubeus Hagrid join others who have fallen in the battle that will change and determine the future for wizards and humans. Pretty soon, they will be accompanied by others...

Players:

Cube

Chairdriver

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Diageo

Ellmeister

HeroicJanitor

Jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

Nintendohnut

The Peeps

Tales

Zell

13 PLAYERS START

MAJORITY IS 8

DAY FOUR: TIME SAVES A LIFE

This day starts now.

Edited by Animal

*waves arms in frustration*

*holds out a flat palm and simulates scribbling on it*

*gets down on all fours, arches his back and simulates a howl*

*points accusingly*

Perago: Ellmeister

Dannyboy is accusing Ellmeister of being a werewolf?

Perago: Ellmeister

Jonnas you're the smart-looking woman then?

Ellmeister is the ginger man, right? What was he doing in the first paragraph? Saving someone?

Or is the same adjective describing several players?

Ellmeister is the ginger man, right? What was he doing in the first paragraph? Saving someone?

Or is the same adjective describing several players?

Well ...

the ginger who had protected the scared, scruffy man on the ground.

*shakes head, points at own hair*

*shows two fingers*

*puts thumb and index finger on chin*

*pulls hood over head and simulates scribbling with an evil smile*