NEurope
Cube

Firefly Mafia - Game Thread

I hope it'll start soon, I'm really itching to reply to some of these posts!!!

Sorry for the delay.

Night 2 is over

A handsome man spent the night checking himself in the mirror again. Another man came into his house to ask a few questions.

The young girl was playing with her teddy when the companion stepped over. "You look stressed. Why don't you follow me". The young girl followed the companion back to her house and they spent the night together.*

The man who was off-planet was looked for again today. The people still could not find him.

The teenager was about to head out when a package arrived. She opened it, not knowing it was meant for someone else, and discovered that it was a lovely cake. She tried a bit and collapsed. She woke up the next morning feeling odd.

*You sick people - I know what you were thinking. In Firefly, Companions are also trained to make people feel better ways that don't involve...that. Which is likely what happened behind those closed curtains. They probably played with dolls or something.

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Ellmeister

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tales

The Peeps

Zell

15 Players Remain. Majority is 8

Day 3 Starts Now

Edited by Cube

Apart from a mafia game's first ever paedophile, and a clear sign nintendohnut wasn't caught again by "people" I have nothing to add myself.

No one died again?

Spelling mistake in the last sentence I think. It is supposed to say "she"?

No one died again?

Spelling mistake in the last sentence I think. It is supposed to say "she"?

Or then...is it really important to know?

Apart from a mafia game's first ever paedophile, and a clear sign nintendohnut wasn't caught again by "people" I have nothing to add myself.

Nintendohnut is the off-planet person? Did we know this yesterday? Must've missed it.

No kill again? I have nothing important yet but I'm sure someone does. The teenager is probably talking shite today, several people targeted an off-planet man, the young girl was roleblocked and the handsome man was targeting himself.

Nintendohnut is the off-planet person? Did we know this yesterday? Must've missed it.

Nope I honestly have no idea why I said nintendohnut.

Can Smeagol talk correctly now? Whats this about a spy? Dazz?

I sort of guessed but didn't have actual proof so when I revealed it I realised people didn't know it yesterday and thought it would make me look suspicious. I'm honestly not!

Haha! :D I truly thought I was "that" kind of companion up until I read Cube's disclaimer. :heh:

How do we know that Dohnut is the off-planet person? And what does being off-planet mean? Is it a protection? A roleblock?

Also, there's still the affair with Dazz that not everyone was content with ...

How could you! Was she worth it!?

Yeah Dazz was getting a few votes towards the end of yesterday, we'll see how he does today. Also we have a redirector amongst us.

Haha! :D I truly thought I was "that" kind of companion up until I read Cube's disclaimer. :heh:

How do we know that Dohnut is the off-planet person? And what does being off-planet mean? Is it a protection? A roleblock?

I know because I have targeted him both nights and haven't been able to reach him. I'd quite like an explanation why actually.

I'm back! Win.

Right, so that translation is completely amazing. Well done jay! I hope Cube doesn't change it tomorrow - if he does so only to make is harder for us that's not really fair as jay was awesome enough to work it out. Still, I don't think he will, looks like a language of some sort?

As for Dazz, I've got to be honest it's very suspicious. It looks like the explanation has been copied and pasted because he has written the same thing twice. It looks like someone suggested one thing and then someone else wrote a longer version in the quote, before Dazz pasted it into the thread. It seems likely that if this is the case it is a post on a mafia board that has been copied and edited by various mafia members to come up with the best explanation. I also find the 'well you don't have to worry, I'm good!' thing a bit too forced.

Therefore: Vote: Dazz

Pointless as the day is ending but I haven't been around all day and thought it would be good to post my thoughts.

Okay, so I haven't replied to everybody's (I will do) but this one has been bugging me the most which is what Nintendohnut has said. So Nintendohnut, you decide that I'm mafia just because I made a typo? The funniest thing is that, as I have stated before, I'm a good guy and I was proven to be a spy as Dannyboy backed me up and also Dannyboy was the one who accompanied me, as he had said. I checked my PM about my role whilst typing it out (since I couldn't copy and paste PMs, I rushed what I said so I could get my reply in fast) and found out that I had got something wrong and so went back to make it correct and then forgot I was in mid-sentence and forgot to change it. It wasn't only until I read your post saying you thought I copied and pasted it that I realised I did this.

However, now you have made me so suspicious of you. For the past couple of games of Mafia, you have given fantastic reasons and brilliant explanations as to why you thought people were Mafia and you put some thought into it. At first, I didn't believe you when playing the Disney Mafia but then realised everything made sense and so I did. In the Pirate Mafia, you did the same thing and you made some brilliantly-valid points. However, in this one, I tell you absolutely everything about my role and my power and I lay all of my cards on the table and you think I'm mafia just because I made a typo I was unaware of? That sounds absolutely nothing like you at all. What I would like to know is who you targeted last night?

I will be doing what Nintendohnut does in the games. If everybody votes for me and I die and it comes to light that I'm Alan Shepherd and that I am good, I want a full apology from everybody for not believing me! I may seem suspicious but I swear to you and everybody in this game that I have told you all the truth. If you vote for me, you'll just be doing the mafia a favour.

I was looking at the same thing Nintendohnut, seemed like he didn't really know what he was saying himself.

Vote: Dazz

I knew what I was saying but as I said, it was a typo. I'll type it all again if you so wish...

Definitely good enough for me.

Vote : Dazz

I don't see why you voted for me just because Nintendohnut spotted a typo...

Guys, believe me, I am telling you the truth! This may look absolutely suspicious right now but I am Alan Shepherd and I am good! I don't know whether he's good or not in the series but in this game, I am good! As I have said above, if those still vote for me and I die, I want a full apology from those voters for not believing me.

I'm not going to vote Nintendohnut just yet, I want to hear why he's accused me of being mafia over something so daft as a typo...

Oh and I just realised you say the whole "Don't worry, I'm good" thing was forced, it really wasn't. I don't care what anybody else says (well I do but still...), I am good and the only people who know that for certain are me and Cube. Dannyboy can even back me up in what my role was considering they match. Sure you can say that me and Dannyboy are both mafia and are in cahoots but you know me, I would only bring Mafia down if I was certain they were. I'm not certain of Dannyboy but I believe him for now as his story matches up mine. However, you're on the top of my list of suspicion now...

I'm not sure what to think. Apparently, the mafia can't/doesn't kill, and no investigation has been clarifying yet.

I'm positive that either Nintendohnut or Dazz are evil, but honestly, I don't know which one of them is the evil one. I'm leaning towards Dazz being the innocent one, but still...

I will wait a bit before fully deciding.

Thanks Jonnas. It's good to know that one person believes me even if everyone else doesn't.

I'm almost convinced Nintendohnut is Mafia because since when does Nintendohnut claims anybody is Mafia because of something as small as a typo??? I'm not influencing anybody to vote for him as I'm unsure about him and I could be wrong but he's on the top of my suspicion list...I'll wait to hear what he has to say first before judging...

It wasn't just a small typo. And Dannyboy confirming who you are doesn't prove anything else but you being a spy, and that's not a good thing.

First of all, the main point against you is that you were roleblocked on a kill-less night, which is never a good thing. However, there being no nightkill last either makes me more willing to trust you. It seems quite obvious to me that it was a mid-sentence "typo", and I wouldn't really consider that proof of anything. Your role as a spy doesn't reveal much about your alignment, either.

Nintendohnut did seem keen on bringing you down considering the evidence. What do you have to say about this, Dohnut?

Yup, I can speak normally, but I don't have anything to add at the moment. I find it weird though, that there hasn't been a kill yet.

Oh, and officially, I'm not allowed to translate new gibberish for you (I may only react to it), however, you seem to do fine without me.