NEurope
Cube

Firefly Mafia - Game Thread

Rules

- General mafia rules apply

- No communication outside the thread unless you are specifically told you are.

- No posting at night (automerge isn't needed. On the rare occasion it is I will PM someone). As per tradition, I will allow a "gahhh" or similar from anyone lynched at the end of the day.

- No copying PMs that I send you.

- No editing of posts.

- No posting of pictures (especially your role pictures)

- If your posting ability has been altered in any way you may not use your thanks.

- Days and Night will last 48 hours each. Days may last longer if enough is happening.

Now Let Us Begin...

The year is 2519 and the ‘verse is full of convict once again. After revelations that the Alliance was responsible for many ghastly experiments, many proud Alliance groups have decided to become Independent again. The inner planets are in an economic turmoil and a war is brewing. The outer planets...they have just been forgotten.

Throughout the barrenness of the outer planets, each one terraformed to barely-livable needs and populated by small colonies, a new beacon of hope started to shine. “Come to Elpis”, the rumours on the Cortex said. “A new colony brimming with life and jobs”. Jobs...it was a means of survival, it can mean the difference between a kitchen full o’ bread or drifting in space. Many people travelled to Elpis and many were disappointed - the promises were false. Eplis was cold and lifeless. Those who could, left. Those left behind were stranded.

---

The shuttle departed. He would never say it out loud, but the noble captain felt like they deserved a good rest, away from their busy life of crime and honest jobs. He personally hated the idea of having time off and had a nice, little job lined up for himself: a simple delivery of supplies to the wonderful new colony on Elpis. The ship was also low on fuel and this seemed the perfect place to refuel and patch up the ship. The cargo ship landed on Elpis, it’s captain most displeased with the state of the planet.

---

“He’s taken the bait, sir. He’s headed straight for Elpis.”

“Excellent” said the old man calmly, his fingers pressed to each other. “Good work. As promised, I will organise the release of your sister. “

The poor man nodded “thanks” and started walking out.

“There is, however, one small problem”

The poor man turned around.

“I can have no witnesses for this operation.”

Suddenly, a sword was plunged through the heart of the poor man.

Cube is dead. He was Robert Jenkins, who had to create the illusion of Elpis as payment for the release of his captures sister.

The old man got his team together and headed to Elpis. There can be no witnesses.

Day 1 Begins

Players:

Cube

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Ellmeister

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tales

The Peeps

Zell

15 Players Start. Majority is 8

Please start sending your targets for the first night now.

It is still Day 1, BTW.

Night 1

Night 2

Night 3

Night 4

Night 5

Night 6

Edited by Cube

It's night-time Eistein.

It's still the obligatory first day where you all vote no lynch (Nowhere does it say that the day has ended and night has begun). I just asked for the first PMs to be sent now to save a bit of time.

Oh, and Days and Night will be 48 hours each. I may let days carry on if enough is happening, and I'll let you know if things change.

It's night-time Eistein.

You spelled Einstein wrong :p I thought it might be night too but it says

Day 1 Begins

Vote: No Lynch

Most unlucky player ever. He is always the first one to go.

Majority is 8

No Lynch (6): heroicjanitor, Diageo, The Peeps, Tales, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Sméagol

Damn anorexics.

You spelled Einstein wrong :p I thought it might be night too but it says

My heart wasn't behind it, I'm sorry. :shakehead

Majority is 8

No Lynch (8): heroicjanitor, Diageo, The Peeps, Tales, Dannyboy-the-Dane, Sméagol, ReZourceman, mr-paul

Day 1 is over

Night 1 Begins

Please send your PMs in

(No automerge is needed).

I'll see how it goes with the night phase. That's just a maximum.

Night 1 is Over

A spy headed off into town when he received an invitation he couldn’t refuse. After a very refreshing night he headed back home, not caring about what he had planned to do.

This wasn’t his house, but he was peckish. Two bowls of porridge sat on the table. He tasted the porridge in the large bowl, but it was too hot. He then tried the porridge in the smaller bowl. He fell asleep instantly. He work up the next morning feeling groggy.

A man was well sought after. Many people checked his house but all they found was a radio. Nobody had lived there since it was built. On their way home one of these people went out of their way to earn a bit of extra money. After they completed their task they found a scribbled note on the floor of their house.

Elsewhere, another man was checking himself out in the mirror and thought about how hot he looked.

An old man entered a house and was surprised at who he saw. He was going to have some fun tonight.

Players:

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Ellmeister

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tales

The Peeps

Zell

15 Players Remain. Majority is 8

Day 2 Begins Now

Edited by Cube

So all I can get from the write up is that a spy is now possibly poisoned?

And one person a lot of people visited but didn't even find them!

I have nothinggg.

I thought the first two paragraphs where about two different people.

I wonder what the mafia did, no one seemed to be even attacked, unless the target was the one no one could find.

My guess is, the spy who seemed to be roleblocked was the mafia killer.

Maybe the roleblocker should come forward and say something.

It's also possible it was a protector, and protections simply don't appear in the write-up.

I know someone who used to be a spy, but it that refers to the spy mentioned in the write-up, or if it's even helpful to our cause, I don't know.

Se ohm, kuys, Pum'v rottick ug gned Pum'mo foon axabbondow fupp semothick.

I'm sure Sméagol's forced to talk like this, but I can't figure out how to translate it.

The first three; see uhm guys

And the last one; something

Maybe "axabbondow" is "abandoned"?