N-Europe

Firefly Mafia - Game Thread

Cube

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're the spy. We just need to know if that's good news or bad news for town!

Good news because I'm a good guy! :D

What do you spy Dazz?

I spy people. I can find out who they target.

Are you willing to tell us anything more about your role, Dazz?

I'm someone called Alan Shepherd. I lived in Bellarophone (or somthing like that) and an Alliance recognised me and turned me into an awesome spy. I found out that they did gross experiments on young girls and I was so disgusted, I left and they tried to kill me because I left them. Now I work for used to work for someone but they disgusted me so I quit and now I work for low-lives where I gather intel for planning.

My power is that when I target someone, I learn who they target that night.

I am good and I win when all of the threats are removed.

The last part about leaving the Alliance could easily be a made up story added to the truth, that he is Alliance, and still make sense. The fact that he says he was Alliance makes me not trust him. It's also weird that his character got "disgusted" twice and left his people twice. The spy also headed into to the town as desribed in the write up.

Vote Dazz

Well in that case;

Withdraw vote

He said he used to be a spy before you said it, so he didn't get it from you. He's still on my radar though.

And to answer the confusion, if you are teacher who quit your job after 20 years, you are technically still a teacher I would say.

Well in that case;

Withdraw vote

He said he used to be a spy before you said it, so he didn't get it from you. He's still on my radar though.

And to answer the confusion, if you are teacher who quit your job after 20 years, you are technically still a teacher I would say.

Actually, I did mention it at the beginning of this day that I knew someone who used to be a spy, but this was while we were speculating, so I didn't realise it was Dazz at the time. Technically, he could have got it from me.

I'm back! Win.

Right, so that translation is completely amazing. Well done jay! I hope Cube doesn't change it tomorrow - if he does so only to make is harder for us that's not really fair as jay was awesome enough to work it out. Still, I don't think he will, looks like a language of some sort?

As for Dazz, I've got to be honest it's very suspicious. It looks like the explanation has been copied and pasted because he has written the same thing twice. It looks like someone suggested one thing and then someone else wrote a longer version in the quote, before Dazz pasted it into the thread. It seems likely that if this is the case it is a post on a mafia board that has been copied and edited by various mafia members to come up with the best explanation. I also find the 'well you don't have to worry, I'm good!' thing a bit too forced.

Therefore: Vote: Dazz

Pointless as the day is ending but I haven't been around all day and thought it would be good to post my thoughts.

No Lynch (2): jayseven, The Peeps

Dazz (4): heroicjanitor, Nintendohnut, Diageo, ReZourceman

As the sun was setting fingers started getting pointed. However, it was getting late. It's rude to execute someone when it's late.

Day 2 is Over and Night 2 Begins. Please Send your PMs in

I'm going to go for a 24 hour limit this time.

Hmm... I'm not so sure myself. His explanation seems good enough to me and we don't have any adequate reasons to suggest he's outright lying. Maybe I feel it's a bit early to commit ourselves to a lynch, especially since the mafia failed to kill last night.

Seems some people posted at the exact same time as me.

In case people skim past my post Day 2 Over - PM Send Time Now

Player List

Dannyboy-the-Dane

Dazz

Diageo

Ellmeister

heroicjanitor

jayseven

Jonnas

MadDog

mr-paul

Nintendohnut

ReZourceman

Sméagol

Tales

The Peeps

Zell

15 Players Remain

Edited by Cube

Sorry to be a pain but is there any way a character list could be posted at the end of each day? Makes sending targets much quicker as you can instantly see who you want to target from the list :)

NO!

Added it to last post