N-Europe

The Pirate Mafia

The Peeps

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Aqu1la may have killed Tellyn, but unfortunately until Smeagol answers my question, I cannot be sure.

But for now:

Also:

Aqu1la and either Jonnas or Dannyboy have a double vote. If we go from 'Dohnut's theory that the Captain had a double vote, then...

Vote: Aqu1la

So we got two townie double voters? A bit unlucky for the mafia if they missed Danny's post.

The tattoed sailor killed Tellyn, and the Epic sailor was looking for the tattoed sailor. So who is the epic sailor?

Not necessarily - it's more likely that we have a townie and a mafia double voter. And if Ellmeister has info on him (we'll have to wait for Sméagol to be sure) then we may be able to confirm it, which would be awesome.

Still, we're waiting on Sméagol

Well I could take a solid guess as to who the epic sailor is :p The crusty pirate is likely a mafia roleblocker if that is the case.

Vote: Aqui1a for now.

I believe that Ell may be implying that Sméagol is the epic sailor, and that Sméagol targeted Aqui1a.

That's wrong. He asked if Sméagol attempted to target him.

Vote : Aqui1a Two townie double voters is unheard of.

I'm willing to hear his explanation though.

I was wondering if two people can have the same power but you've just answered my question and since Dannyboy admitted it earlier, I'm going for...

Vote: Aqui1a

To Ellmeister & Nintendohnut:

No, I didn't target (or attempted to target) you, Ellmeister, I targeted Nintendohnut, and looking at his posts, it's obvious I succeeded (was thinking I may have failed because he was protected). Anyway, my power is a jailkeep, so you're right, Nintendohnut, you were roleblocked as well as protected. However, my ability has a nasty side effect, which is why I didn't use it on night 1. I chose you, because I picked one randomly from the people who didn't vote for MadDog last day.

##########

Also:

It's a bit strange Aqui1a's claiming a double vote, and I'm inclined to vote for him for that reason, however, I want to wait first for a response from Ellmeister, to see if my anwser confirms or debunks any suspicions he has (?).

Votes

Cube (1)

MadDog (10): Ellmeister, Sméagol, HeroicJanitor, mr-paul, Zell, Jayseven, ReZourceman, Aqui1a, Jonnas

Dannyboy (1): Cube

Majority is 11

I don't see the logic :(

remove vote to wait for MadDog.

Votes

Cube (1)

MadDog (9): Ellmeister, Sméagol, mr-paul, Zell, Jayseven, ReZourceman, Aqui1a, Jonnas

Dannyboy (1): Cube

Majority is 11

Proof that I had no double vote before Danny was killed, and proof that you don't have a double vote :p