N-Europe

Christmas Number 1 2010

Beast

To be honest, I actually don't mind an X Factor song being CN1 for once as I do actually like the song. It's not better than the original, sure, but it's still good.

Well I heard everyone was always complaining X-Factor always won it. I guess it was wrong.

I couldn't give a crap regardless.

How could you have missed that though? It was everywhere, lmao. Even on N-E! One of the members here was forever telling us to get the song multiple times, lmao.

Ah, memories...:indeed:

Edited by Animal
Automerged Doublepost

Well I heard everyone was always complaining X-Factor always won it.

That's what prompted the Facebook campaign "Tell Simon Cowell 'Fuck you! I won't do what you tell me!' by doing to what I'm telling you to do instead."

I remember when Reggie did the countdown and whatever the X-Factor bloke was at the time "couldn't make it", and one of Rage mentioned they were happy to have broken the X-Factor monotony.

I think he was just happy to have a number one single for a change.

Not a particularly good song and I know it won't reach number 1, but proceeds are going to the Teenage Cancer Trust so I couldn't help but buy it.

Why not just donate the amount you paid for it to the Teenage Cancer Trust? That way, instead of contributing with a percentage, you'd have contributed all you spent and be one less bad song richer.