N-Europe

Mass Effect 3

gaggle64

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol not yet.

No matter what ending you choose it doesnt leave room for any story dlc that takes place after the end. I'd of thought Bioware would be all over content that takes place after the war. Could of been a great way to show the aftermath.

So I'm about to start this but I was wondering, is it worth getting the From Ashes DLC?

I haven't played it on account of not wanting to support such day-one DLC, but apparently it's a worthy addition. Or rather the things the character reveals and their interactions with the crew are worthwhile, with the related mission being so-so.

I wish they'd made Chobot the DLC instead, at least that would have punished consumers deserving of it.

Something else is bugging me now.

The whole organic vs synthetic thing that mystical space Casper was going on about, how it said that organic life is doomed and will perish by the hands of synthetic life and that they cant coexist so thats why the Reapers were created yet throughout ME2 and ME3 it was proved they can live together in peace thanks to Legion and Edi.

I mean you unite the Geth and Quarian, Edi evolves and even has a mutual relationship with an organic. Its started to feel like a freaking troll the more I think about it.

And how the fuck did your entire crew get back on the Normandy? I assumed after get hit by Harbinger your two team mates were killed but no. They come off the ship on Pandora without a scratch.

Also I cant believe TIM's control option was the paragon choice, first time I've actually picked a renegade option in all three games that wasnt the interuption mechanic.

Edited by bryanee

Yeah, you need to pick the red ending and have an effective military strength of at least 4000.

It's before the credits, though. The actual after-credits scene is available if you've imported a character from Mass Effect 2 or if you're playing a new game plus.

1. Denial
  2. Anger <-- You are here
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression
  5. Acceptance

I haven't quite reached the fifth step myself.

And you never will.

CriticalMissEffect3.jpg

Just picked it up tonight. Going to play SP tomorrow but would be up for MP on the weekend.

Ok cool Saturday nights especially good for me but having said that Sunday afternoon would be fine too.

Just picked it up tonight. Going to play SP tomorrow but would be up for MP on the weekend.

Ok cool Saturday nights especially good for me but having said that Sunday afternoon would be fine too.

Ha, I thought the same about Assassin's Creed. Turns out all you have to do is avoid the trap of making any kind of CoD clone, and you're off to a great start.

Managed a Silver game against Reapers last night, by the skin of our teeth. Although I love the Drell Adept, I do think he is one of the weaker classes. Once I hit 20 I think I'll roll a Turian Sentinel, which I unlocked from a Veteran box last night.

lol not yet.

No matter what ending you choose it doesnt leave room for any story dlc that takes place after the end. I'd of thought Bioware would be all over content that takes place after the war. Could of been a great way to show the aftermath.

There's currently a popular indoctrination-theory that states that either nothing that happens after the player gets zapped by the Reaper, or past the elevator is real. The theory is that if you take the red ending, the indoctrination fails and Shephard wakes up where he was after he got zapped.

Went up against Geth for the first time today. Probably doesn't help that I've not seen them in SP yet but they kicked my balls in more than a couple of times. Being a vanguard doesn't help to be honest: you charge in on one Geth trooper and shotgun it in half and then LOL IT'S AN INVISIBLE HUNTER LOLOLOLOLOLOL *dies*

I don't know if this has been mentioned but I don't want to look through all the spoilers. Basically my romance with Liara didn't continue from the Shadow Broker DLC. She's still acting as if we only 'romanced' in ME1. Anyone else have any issues?

What bonus power have people picked?

I'm solider class and i'm thinking of a defensive one (thinking ahead for insanity playthrough) but what is the difference between Defense Matrix and Fortification? Is either better?

EDIT: Just re-read the power descriptions, Fortification gives Armour and melee boost whereas defence matrix gives armour and shield restore. Think I will go with Defense Matrix.

Edited by Mike1988uk

Yknow you can change it whenever you like, yeah?

All (?) the defense boosts have a power speed penalty which I find a bit annoying. And the Vanguard's shield is shit compared to the one in ME2.

Yeah I did thanks, was just pondering on the best one to pick! :p

Yeah defence matrix have a 60% power slowdown, but i decreased it a bit with one of the power upgrades.

JESUS Krogans are beasts at melee! i did several rounds last night (think they were all bronze) and with my Krogan Sentinel i Melee'd everything! and 9/10 a charged attack was a 1 hit ko!

i even upgraded after for 30% stronger melee!

it was against cerberus if that makes a difference but average troops were 1 hit ko's, centurions i blasted once with my disciple shotgun then melee = dead

same with nemesis and engineers.

The ninja dudes i don't know because they were just too fast i had to blast em a few times to stun them and melee

I don't want to play SP anymore because of all this spoiler hidden arguments! i have fears were going towards some sort of vanilla sky/matrix style wake up from a dream ending and its pissing me off, either that you end up killing all life including the reapers allowing a future cycle to survive....

(NOBODY TELL ME!)

How do you pick a bonus power?

My vanguard seems pretty powerful now - I've fully upgraded both stasis and biotic charge. Stasis is now a bubble (amazing for groups of enemies) with a 30% chance of no cooldown, while biotic charge fully restores shields. The lift grenades don't seem to do that much.

Edit: Although I hate the Asari's dodge and melee.

I don't want to play SP anymore because of all this spoiler hidden arguments! i have fears were going towards some sort of vanilla sky/matrix style wake up from a dream ending and its pissing me off, either that you end up killing all life including the reapers allowing a future cycle to survive....

It turned out that whole of Mass Effect is Shepard, who is a 7-year old kid, playing with action figures.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!