Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mass Effect 3

gaggle64

Nah, the paragon option would be Buy It Now - £69.99.

Technically it's still the right thing though because if only one person bids then it'll still go for the amount you paid, but if people decide to bid more then... that's their lookout.

But yeah listing it at £69.99 buy it now would have blatantly got you +7 paragon...

... or probably just a +1 on your eBay rating, but still. :smile:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dated? In what way?

As Cube said, graphically it looks like something from the early days of the Xbox.

And Cube, sell it with Commander Shepard endorsement. More chance of a sale.

Edit: Just paid for the N7 edition via Shopto, you are able to have both a normal and N7 edition on order after some confusion earlier. Also, Shopto have the GAME pre-order bonus weapon packs for both N7 and standard editions. Orders have been upgraded.

Edited by Jimbob

Just paid for my pre-order on ShopTo as well, better to be safe than sorry ey! :heh:

Opted for just the free first class delivery, there is going to be no-one home to sign for it so this way more chance of leaving it with a neighbor if it wont fit through letterbox.

Just paid for my pre-order on ShopTo as well, better to be safe than sorry ey! :heh:

Opted for just the free first class delivery, there is going to be no-one home to sign for it so this way more chance of leaving it with a neighbor if it wont fit through letterbox.

Did you get a message through asking if you wish to upgrade postage to Courier??.

Please note if you have a pre-order for Mass Effect 3, we can advise we will start processing pre-orders from the evening of Friday 2nd March. This is to allow us time to prepare the huge volume of pre-orders we have for this title. Due to the release date agreement all retailers have in place with EA we will be dispatching this title on Wednesday 7th March.

Hopefully Thursday then.

Armed Gamer is doing a marathon of 100% completion on both ME1 and ME2. Been a good watch!

Just put that on, shame they seem to be onto ME2 already. I would have liked to have seen them play the first game.

EDIT: Though im probably not going to stick watching it anyway. The feeds arent synched up so it just gets confusing.

EDIT EDIT: Tried a bit more and that is a terrible live stream. Not only are the two feeds not synched but the guy is having conversations with the chat but not actually saying what the question he is reading is, just replying.

Edited by Happenstance

Just put that on, shame they seem to be onto ME2 already. I would have liked to have seen them play the first game.

EDIT: Though im probably not going to stick watching it anyway. The feeds arent synched up so it just gets confusing.

EDIT EDIT: Tried a bit more and that is a terrible live stream. Not only are the two feeds not synched but the guy is having conversations with the chat but not actually saying what the question he is reading is, just replying.

Weird I never noticed they weren't synced up. Yeah I did notice the chat issue. Maybe he could do with some pointers? He does do live streams quite often.

It took me a while to figure out what was going on as I had it full screen so couldnt see the chat. At first I assumed he was talking to someone off screen, then his made up friend on the seat next to him. Plus seeing Shepard running around shooting people while the guy on screen was drinking a beer was confusing enough lol

It didnt really endear me to him either when he kept skipping cutscenes and saying he didnt care about the story and was only playing for the shooting.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!