NEurope
gaggle64

Mass Effect 3

I think they've rebuilt it as well as anyone could have without actually finding someone who looks exactly the part and scanning their mug in, à la ManShep/Mark Vanderloo.

I got the demo early, woooooooooo. Its appears to be a complete version of the one I played last year.

edit -

it is the same one I played in the private beta but the second part has been cut down and is missing quite few parts of the level if I'm remembering correctly.

Edited by bryanee

I can't pre-order the collectors edition now :mad::(

I've had exams and coursework for University (I'm in my final year of an engineering degree), then my girlfriend went and fell over dislocating her shoulder severely, and with all that it just slipped my mind to pre-order it, i honestly thought I already had done.

I can get the ps3 or PC collectors edition.....

*sigh* I'll get the digital edition and then at some point buy a collectors box set second hand. I really wanted it because I'd bought all the others for Me1 and 2

bugger

bugger bugger bugger

What does the demo involve exactly? I'm not on a media blackout or anything but I don't really want to see anything massive storywise...

No it doesn't! :heh:

No-where in that article have Bioware confirmed they are making any more once the game has launched, only that they have confirmed they are making no more before launch and saying that people should have pre-ordered ages ago.

It would be an assumption that they were making more after, not fact!

What does the demo involve exactly? I'm not on a media blackout or anything but I don't really want to see anything massive storywise...

IIRC, It'll have a demo of the multiplayer + a small section from the very start of the game. I'll leave the single player portion so I can go in totally raw but I doubt there'll be anything that might ruin anyone's enjoyment of the final product.

The single player bit has two missions one from the start and one fromlater in the game. In the private beta I played the second mission you got to play was alot longer but has been cut for this demo.

I don't think I'll be able to stop myself downloading it in all honesty...

From what i can see from all the outlets and from the official bioware site; once they sell out they are gone for good

I'll just get the normal edition then in afew months buy a second hand collectors edition

should they make more however, i'll trade in my regular edition and buy one!

i'll just have to live with it

might try and blag free codes from bioware like i did with ME2

well i say blag, my collectors weapons and armor code didn't work when i bout ME2 CE so i had to email them, and they sent me codes for all the pre-order armors no questions asked, i even got the one pepsi (was it pepsi?) had the visor

probably bad of me to try, so i think i probably will chicken out

all that said i couldn't careless about dlc codes just want to play the game

It was Dr Pepper. The codes were re-usable do you could get all three visors from that offer.

I have to say the multiplayer is a blast especially when playing with people who know how to work together. Wave 10 is pretty intense.

I wasn't expecting them to run out of codes on that Facebook game to unlock the demo :(

Ah well, I'm not sure I wanted to spoil the gameplay ahead of time anyway :D

I have to say the multiplayer is a blast especially when playing with people who know how to work together. Wave 10 is pretty intense.

Yeah I hope there are enough PS3 owners on here picking it up so that multiplayer is a blast! Definitely thInk playing all mic'd up will give best experience.

For someone who hasn't finished all of Mass Effect 2 - I've been playing the game a lot over the past week to correct that - does the multiplayer part contain any huge spoilers? If it does then I'll just leave it but if not then I'd like to play it today seeing as I get early access to it thanks to Battlefield 3. :)

It will probably be a spoiler that you can't play as Garrus. Yknow, cos he dies at the end of ME2.

Kidding :D

Really impressed with the demo, I never bought ME 1 or 2 as the demos didn't grab me but ME3 feels like a it has a level of polish the others didn't. Think I'll pick this up on day one.

It will probably be a spoiler that you can't play as Garrus. Yknow, cos he dies at the end of ME2.

Kidding :D

Not just Garrus! they don't call it a suicide mission for nothing :p

also kidding

Edited by Agent Gibbs