N-Europe

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Happenstance

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. Not fussed about the special edition apart from the content. I was hoping for an epic big one with making of dvd, cd, maps, etc etc. :/

Oh well.

However, the video is cool. I spot several new things (obv) including a new medal "Riot Starter", who wants to guess what that might be?

Hmmm. Not fussed about the special edition apart from the content. I was hoping for an epic big one with making of dvd, cd, maps, etc etc. :/

I'm guessing they'll have the 'making of' feature unlockable as you play the game, if the last 2 games are anything to go by.

Just a thought - Uncharted 3's beta is available to all Playstation Plus members on 28th of June. Since everybody is getting Playstation Plus for 30 days - your all gonna get access to Uncharted 3's beta!

Not quite:

Note: Extra treats during the month are only available to existing Plus members from on or before the 21st April 2011.

Edit: So this may potentially screw over people who were planning on buying PlayStation Plus before the beta was out.

Demo was gay, as far as I'm concerned. Great graphics, no substance. Why do they always emphasize the parts I don't like in sequels of games I do like?

Yeah the gameplay looked really boring tbh. Who wants to climb and fight their way out of a sinking cruise ship in the middle of a tropical storm. Yawn fest.

Demo was gay, as far as I'm concerned. Great graphics, no substance. Why do they always emphasize the parts I don't like in sequels of games I do like?

How can demo's be gay?

Your criticising a cinematic action part of the game in a game that is predominantly a cinematic action game.

If demos can be gay so can your display of personality banner. It shouldn't have a slaphead in it but just a blank space - to represent your opinions - completely void of any substance.

Right who's next?

funny-baby-picture-angry-baby.jpg

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!