N-Europe

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Happenstance

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some awesome games today. Really starting to get the hang of a lot of things.

I guess the non-disc multiplayer stops working on Tuesday because of the American release. Anyone know when for sure?

I just think everyone assumed this would be case...it's a shame love having the game just on there, so can really quickly dip in and out. Yeah awesome games earlier, look forward to many nights of Uncharted fun!

Some obscure review site hit Uncharted 3 with a C rating. Metacritic score has suffered considerable damage and the tear wave from Neogaf fanboys is slowly engulfing the entire Internet.

Gotta love AAA title review time.

The thing is metacritic is biased towards bigger sites so you wouldn't have thought an obscure site would affect the score that much?

Anyway what the hell is the coop in this? Every review basically is coop is good with no depth in description. Is it story based or is purely just missions with no context and how many players?

I never bothered preordering this. Dont know why but my excitement for it dropped off quite a bit a month or so ago. Ive no doubt its gonna be an excellent game and most likely one of my games of the year, just dont know what happened really. I'll probably get it on Thursday from town, maybe trade in some games to knock the price down a bit.