N-Europe

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Happenstance

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't actually know what that means.

But we won all 4 or 5 matches with ease there, I am now totally with the buddy system and ting, it was a hoot. When I made that comment I meant I had an unused kickback in the game on Chateau. I thought I had the disappearing at but it was actually teh rupuug.

Didn't need it.

Oh. I thought on that last match on Airstrip, I just Kickbacked and I thought you said the above.

Anyway, different kickbacks make you glow different colours (RPG = Green, Speedy G = Gold, erm....is....Clusterfuck = Red?) but levelling up the "Bargain" booster to silver/stage 2, makes all Kickbacks glow gold when activated.

And yeah, those matches were a cake walk. I liked our "Mainly together, but sometimes off gallivanting approach" seemed uber/fun.

Yeah it was tightly knit, good assistage, sometimes I'd take long shots and you'd flank and pwn with a punch. I would've said the matchmaking was unfair because we were paired against mere humans, not supercomputers.

Opponents: "That was embarrassing"

The last two days this has been really annoying me. I seem to be getting "lag killed" or something - I'm getting killed by people a few metres away who punch me once and grenades nowhere near me.

Edit: Actually, it just seems to be Yemen that's really laggy and has those problems.

Edited by Cube

Watching ReZ play online yesterday was at times thing of beauty. Getting much better at the game, love using the sniper on Yemen. Such a shame the Beta is almost over. Really like these maps over Uncharted 2's.

• 1 month later...
Why can I not find the epic statue edition for pre-order anywhere?

Why do only GAME have the special edition, when I wanted to pre-order it from Shopto?

Why?

game dont have the special edition it was on there and with the site remake it gone and so my pre-order

game dont have the special edition it was on there and with the site remake it gone and so my pre-order

I still have my Pre-order, however the link is broken and it's not on the main website.

Game also had the Explorer Edition.

Edit: Tried contacting them, contact form is broken.

Edit: Actually, the website in general simply isn't finished.

Special Edition - GameStop - £48.97

Explorer Edition - GameStop - £104.97 (WTF??)

Edit:Also, why did Game redesign their website to make it look like it's run by a kid?

Edited by Cube
Automerged Doublepost

I still have my Pre-order, however the link is broken and it's not on the main website.

Game also had the Explorer Edition.

Edit: Tried contacting them, contact form is broken.

Edit: Actually, the website in general simply isn't finished.

Special Edition - GameStop - £48.97

Explorer Edition - GameStop - £104.97 (WTF??)

Edit:Also, why did Game redesign their website to make it look like it's run by a kid?

Gamestop takes your money when you pre-order it

Anyone have tips for getting the Protectorate trophy in Uncharted 2? Been really getting into the game since the end of the UC3 beta!

Haven't pre-ordered as I'm hoping for some supermarket deals to get it for £25-£30 (fat chance I know!) :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!