NEurope
Happenstance

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

From Twitter...

geoffkeighley

Thursday night we are revealing Uncharted 3 co-op on GTTV...and it looks amazing. New level and some cool new gameplay twists.

- Rolling is an excellent way to avoid fire

Shit! Wish I read this two years ago! Great tip!

Replica belt buckle is a kinda cool change!... something I presume you can actually use!

Hmmm. Not fussed about the special edition apart from the content. I was hoping for an epic big one with making of dvd, cd, maps, etc etc. :/

Oh well.

However, the video is cool. I spot several new things (obv) including a new medal "Riot Starter", who wants to guess what that might be?

Hmmm. Not fussed about the special edition apart from the content. I was hoping for an epic big one with making of dvd, cd, maps, etc etc. :/

I'm guessing they'll have the 'making of' feature unlockable as you play the game, if the last 2 games are anything to go by.

Just a thought - Uncharted 3's beta is available to all Playstation Plus members on 28th of June. Since everybody is getting Playstation Plus for 30 days - your all gonna get access to Uncharted 3's beta!

: peace:

Just a thought - Uncharted 3's beta is available to all Playstation Plus members on 28th of June. Since everybody is getting Playstation Plus for 30 days - your all gonna get access to Uncharted 3's beta!

Not quite:

Note: Extra treats during the month are only available to existing Plus members from on or before the 21st April 2011.

Edit: So this may potentially screw over people who were planning on buying PlayStation Plus before the beta was out.

Hunters Mode

The basic mechanics are clearly better defined than the second game. The guns have more obvious rhythms, for instance.

Yeah, looks freaking stunning. The water and the rest of the detail on the boat, so tasty.

The water that comes splashing toward the camera at the very end is not all too convincing but otherwise it looks fantastiche.

Was blown away by the demo during the press conference. I wasn't to impressed by the Syria co-op demo but this setting and the visuals were incredible.

Demo was gay, as far as I'm concerned. Great graphics, no substance. Why do they always emphasize the parts I don't like in sequels of games I do like?

Demo was gay, as far as I'm concerned. Great graphics, no substance. Why do they always emphasize the parts I don't like in sequels of games I do like?

Yeah the gameplay looked really boring tbh. Who wants to climb and fight their way out of a sinking cruise ship in the middle of a tropical storm. Yawn fest.

How can demo's be gay?

Your criticising a cinematic action part of the game in a game that is predominantly a cinematic action game.

If demos can be gay so can your display of personality banner. It shouldn't have a slaphead in it but just a blank space - to represent your opinions - completely void of any substance.

Right who's next?

funny-baby-picture-angry-baby.jpg

No one thought it was important to mention Chloe was in the trailers? Mother fuckers.

Looks like we're gonna need something with a little more..kick...than that.

No one thought it was important to mention Chloe was in the trailers? Mother fuckers.

I think he's hoping for a threesome this time.