NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

Had a really good day (I love when you spend all out out of the house/halls, doing productive and/or fun things).

But I forgot to post my Mum's mother's day card. I already thought it'd be late yesterday when i realised I'd have to send it today, but I carried it around ready to send all day forgetting to send it. :(

So much for watching Source Code.

Pulled into the cinema car park, early for once. 4 (possibly 5) chavs were in a car parked close. 1 called me over, so I went over.

Head cunt: "You meeting anyone here?"

Me: "Yeah"

"Shut up. What film you watching?"

"Source Code"

"Shut up. Stand there" *points to front of car"

"No"

"Shut up. Stand there"

"No" *sigh, heads back towards my car*

"Shut up. Go away"

"Yeah, that's what I am doing"

"Shut up. Go home"

*sigh*

Ended up going home, seeing as I didn't feel like leaving my car in the car park anymore. It's not exactly a common car, a quick look of the car park would have spotted it. Stopped off at Cineworld on the way home though. Last I heard, the manager was having a look and calling the Police.

Whatever. Their life was better than mine for about 30 seconds. Mine is better the rest of the time. I have a promising life ahead of me, they have a Honda and a McDonalds.

This sort of thing is the reason I keep my tyre iron in the rear footwell, within reach. I'm not going back to that cinema again. It's twice now something like this has happened and the place is full of cunts in Corsas.

They're an interesting race are chavs. They've risen in numbers around where i live, riding around on those insanely loud and annoying little motorbikes which struggle to hit 10mph.

They're an interesting race are chavs. They've risen in numbers around where i live, riding around on those insanely loud and annoying little motorbikes which struggle to hit 10mph.

These were high brow chavs, no mopeds for them. I assume they had all banded together and bought a Honda between them on finance.

I haven't had to deal with chavs since leaving secondary school, thank God. Absolute scum of the Earth.

It's a shame that you had to miss out on your film :(

Those motorbikes go pretty fast, actually, especially when you lighten them up a bit - a fishing line across the road works wonders at reducing the passenger count.

So annoying that there was pretty much nothing you could do. I expect if you had just ignored them then coming back after the movie your car would have been trashed or gone.

I really fucking hate chavs, burn the lot of them.

These were high brow chavs, no mopeds for them. I assume they had all banded together and bought a Honda between them on finance.

What worries me is that they are part of our generation, a generation that will next look after the world.

Sigh.

You'll find most chavs will change the speed of mopeds to 60 when it's only legal to do 30. Most of the time I never see them going stopped anyway. Fuckers.

You'll find most chavs will change the speed of mopeds to 60 when it's only legal to do 30. Most of the time I never see them going stopped anyway. Fuckers.

You really think it'd be better to be in a queue of traffic, on a 60, all stuck behind a moped that can only do 30?

You really think it'd be better to be in a queue of traffic, on a 60, all stuck behind a moped that can only do 30?

I should have possibly mentioned I was one of those people who stuck to the rules and had one at 30.

:laughing:

Obviously not, I'm a driver and have been for coming up to 3 years, but laws are laws and I don't think chavs should be exempt from that just so you don't have to be stuck behind one. :woops:

Obviously not, I'm a driver and have been for coming up to 3 years, but laws are laws and I don't think chavs should be exempt from that just so you don't have to be stuck behind one. :woops:

I disagree. Laws are for morons who don't know how to behave and for people who have no moral code. If it became legal to steal, would you do it? No, because it's wrong. I don't need laws to tell me what's right and wrong. Therefore if there's a law I don't agree with, I'll happily break it (unless I fear the consequences).

If they are likely to break one rule they aren't gonna stop there... that's what worries me the most.

Then again I was that person going at 45mph on a 60 (with my R plates). Yeah its stupid to some people but I'm not gonna break the law because its an inconvenience to someone else :p

If they are likely to break one rule they aren't gonna stop there... that's what worries me the most.

Another generalisation based on the image of chavs. I de-restricted my ped, but you don't see me going round stealing babies and murdering kittens (or whatever you expected these chavs to start doing).

Yes. I have to slow down for horses, busses, lorries, cyclists and a shitload of other reasons.

I'd hate to be the officer that has to explain to a mother that the reason their son is dead is because he was inexperienced on a bike, but no one could be arsed to queue behind him.

And overtaking mopeds isn't hard. When they're doing 30, overtaking is a piece of cake. I live near some very twisty roads and the longest I've been stuck behind one is about 60 seconds or so. I learnt patience.

I'd hate to be the officer that has to explain to a mother that the reason their son is dead is because he was inexperienced on a bike, but no one could be arsed to queue behind him.

People should have to pass a test before they can ride a bike on the road.

And overtaking mopeds isn't hard. When they're doing 30, overtaking is a piece of cake. I live near some very twisty roads and the longest I've been stuck behind one is about 60 seconds or so. I learnt patience.

Bikes are hard enough to see as it is. You really think it safe to make mopeds drive at half the speed of every other vehicle?

People should have to pass a test before they can ride a bike on the road.

They have to do a CBT.

Bikes are hard enough to see as it is. You really think it safe to make mopeds drive at half the speed of every other vehicle?

Yes. Cyclists and horses manage at far slower speeds. Besides, if you can't spot a moped, you shouldn't be driving. That's the point of the "read that licence plate" part of the test. To make sure you can see. I do think that moped drivers should make themselves visible by using high vis jackets and their bikes lights though.

You could argue that they could be hidden round a blind corner, slowly exiting the corner. But if you're going round a blind corner such a speed that you can't stop within your view, you also shouldn't be driving. The same applies to all hazards that could be hidden round blind corners.

I have personally witnessed the results of a speeding bike hitting a pedestrian. There is nothing you can say to convince me that inexperienced, 16 year old scooter drivers should be allowed to do 60.

I've also gone through the boy racer phase of my driving career and I've always been quite a sensible person. Luckily I didn't kill anyone. Most young drivers go through that phase, it's part of experimenting/learning. I don't think access to 60mph during that phase is good at all.

I have a 2500 word essay due in on wednesday. I've written 100 words.

I went to the chippy, as I walked up to the counter the guy said "Jumbo sausage and chips?". They didn't even have any jumbo sausages, but he automatically knew that two small sausages would be ok. As I was leaving he said, "See you next time".

I don't even like chips that much.

My life has gone downhill.

Edited by MoogleViper

Went to a car show today. My aim was to have my car on the Scirocco Register (not to be confused wit the sex offenders register), so I paid to have my car washed at the Esso garage as I didn't have time to wash it myself.

Get to the show, pay to get in and head towards the show. At the point where the road branches a marshal points at the car park. I wind down the window and ask which way to the Scirocco Register stand. He says "Sorry, we're not letting any cars round there anymore unless they're racing". My internal monologue yelled "Fucking what?! It's only fucking midday! What kind of car show prevents people showing their cars after mid-fucking-day!". My actual voice said "Oh ok" and headed towards the civilian car park. I stayed for an hour and left. It was shit.

I hate not complaining to actual officials.

okay_guy_face_poster-p228648734282997276trma_400.jpg

I disagree. Laws are for morons who don't know how to behave and for people who have no moral code. If it became legal to steal, would you do it? No, because it's wrong. I don't need laws to tell me what's right and wrong. Therefore if there's a law I don't agree with, I'll happily break it (unless I fear the consequences).

I'm just going to leave with: my morals won't let me break laws.

...well, not for the last couple of years they haven't.

IBS...ow... three days of gut-wrenching pain... then: onions.

Stupidity...

Had a really shitty day, had this bunch of wankers on facebook going round telling loads of my friends that I'm a paedophile.