NEurope
tapedeck

bad stuff thread.

I've been stuck on one line of code for nearly a day now.

One letter change will make your day so much better.

I've been stuck on one line of code for nearly a day now.

I've given up on the very basic holding page I was creating for someone and downloading Dreamweaver instead.

Hangover + Coding = Failure

Woah, he doesn't even know about the kiss. I just assumed since he was so mad. He's angry because we were apparently flirty.

Well I for one will not give him more reasons to be annoyed.

No never give up!

I cracked my problem only a couple of hours ago!

I sacked it off and started from scratch. Then gave up again. I'll give it another go later on tonight I think.

I guess he'd rather blame you than accept that his boyfriend is the sort who would act on his attraction to someone else? Guess you need to ask yourself how much you value that dude's friendship.

Yeah, he got way more angry with me. Kicked me out and didn't kick him out. I don't think I'll ever be his friend again, but I think it's a good thing. Our friendship was doomed from the start. He's just too much of an intense person. Having emotional swings all the time and he really fancies me, so it wasn't going to work out.

I'm a little relieved now to be honest.

I guess he'd rather blame you than accept that his boyfriend is the sort who would act on his attraction to someone else? Guess you need to ask yourself how much you value that dude's friendship.

Well, that's a bit of an assumption to make. Especially when not given much information on the entire affair. Of course the typical thing would be to assume that the boyfriend has feelings for the other. Or that he was just being a slut. However, people often do things they normally wouldn't do under the influence of, say, alcohol or drugs for example. Most of us have been with someone at a club, for example, under the influence of alcohol who we'd never look at twice normally.

Yeah, he got way more angry with me. Kicked me out and didn't kick him out. I don't think I'll ever be his friend again, but I think it's a good thing. Our friendship was doomed from the start. He's just too much of an intense person. Having emotional swings all the time and he really fancies me, so it wasn't going to work out.

I'm a little relieved now to be honest.

Does he know about that time you made out with a girl in a club and then made out with her boyfriend (or the other way round)?

If so, I don't get how he can't know that it isn't serious (that sentence sounded way better in my head...too many negatives). If you'd gone further, then the reaction would be fair but he's way over reaction.

I've only just noticed the third season of The Good Wife has started on Channel 4 and I am behind.

TO 4OD!

Well, that's a bit of an assumption to make. Especially when not given much information on the entire affair. Of course the typical thing would be to assume that the boyfriend has feelings for the other. Or that he was just being a slut. However, people often do things they normally wouldn't do under the influence of, say, alcohol or drugs for example. Most of us have been with someone at a club, for example, under the influence of alcohol who we'd never look at twice normally.

It was implicit in Diageo's post that it was the other guy who initiated the kiss, which, in my mind, places him at fault.

Urgh I can't sleeeeeeeep. And it's annoying because I was ready to fall asleep all day long, but now that I want to try and sleep my brain is going in overdrive and thinking of a million things I want to be doing/creating but never will!

Why brain, whyyyyyy?

The-Creative-Mind_thumb2.png

My nan managed to get out of the pneumonia and is now stable again. Good news right?

It would appear not. As she can't swallow there's three options and they paint a horrible ethical question

Option 1;

She gets fed through a tube that goes through her nose. Whenever she has had this, she's always removing it as she hates it. As such, several options were given including what essentially is a metal muzzle or white "boxing" gloves that prevent her from being able to remove it.

Option 2:

A tube gets placed directly into her stomach. This impedes her movement moreso and can cause lots of oxygen issues and stomach acid getting pushed up. She's not fond of this option.

Option 3:

Known as the comfort option. She's given drink and very high calorific yoghurt. However, if any of the drink/food managed to make it into lungs, which is fairly likely, then she will get a form of pneumonia of which is not recoverable and would kill her.

So we're essentially choosing between her being alive but stuck to a bed, possibly with a muzzle stuck to her face for 1 or 2 years or however long she continues on, or we make her as comfortable as possible with a high risk that complications may arise

Some choice

Edited by Serebii

Woke up, thinking of one of my best buddies who died 5 years ago today. Everything planned out, meet up with friends, visit the grave and have a good drink in his name.

Walk out of my bedroom to find my brother frantically contacting our mum and his girlfriend, trying to find a vet that wasn't completely booked so we could get our dog checked out. 14 years old, getting increasingly tired and having an increasing amount of trouble breathing really wasn't looking right today.

Get her checked out, neck tumour. We had to have her put down as the guy really wasn't confident about her even surviving the anaesthesia. I have no regrets with our decision, but what an awful day to say goodbye to a loyal friend of 14 years.

lots of terrible things going on at the moment! January blues for sure!! Hugs all around are definitely required! Serebii, dunno how I'd cope with those options for your nan... :( debug, losing a pet is really horrible too, at least he's not in pain anymore :)

My dad made comment as if to say I'm being hypochondriac....I think he really doesn't realise how shit im having it at the moment... Not forgetting him breeding with his cousin to create me is possibly half the reason that i'm so sick all of the time... ARGH. Now I'm starting to doubt myself as if I'm crazy :( I spend a couple of weekends ago in agony, sleeping most of the time and he didn't even think to check if I was ok... I can't eat any quantity of food or even drink water without agonising pains in my chest, and my eyes are like a bag of shit at the moment.... angry bloodshot and just shit. I can't see for shit and lost a lot of confidence with driving... and its like... i'm making it out to be something its not... I don't talk about these things a lot with them because they constantly brush me off like i'm being lazy/stupid

Mums birthday tomorrow and one of her presents I ordered still hasnt turned up. Ive only got her a couple of things as it is after me and my sister having trouble getting hold of a bigger presents between us.

My dad made comment as if to say I'm being hypochondriac....I think he really doesn't realise how shit im having it at the moment... Not forgetting him breeding with his cousin to create me is possibly half the reason that i'm so sick all of the time... ARGH. Now I'm starting to doubt myself as if I'm crazy :( I spend a couple of weekends ago in agony, sleeping most of the time and he didn't even think to check if I was ok... I can't eat any quantity of food or even drink water without agonising pains in my chest, and my eyes are like a bag of shit at the moment.... angry bloodshot and just shit. I can't see for shit and lost a lot of confidence with driving... and its like... i'm making it out to be something its not... I don't talk about these things a lot with them because they constantly brush me off like i'm being lazy/stupid

I'm going to be honest here, your dad sounds like a bit of an unsympathetic douchebag. :blank:

Novak Djokovic.

Hahaha. You have to give the man props, though. Taken to 5 sets in the match with Murray, resulting in less time to recover/prepare for the final, and with Nadal and he still managed to hold on to win. Definitely the best player in the world right now, even with the gap between the top ranks and those below closing fast.

Hahaha. You have to give the man props, though. Taken to 5 sets in the match with Murray, resulting in less time to recover/prepare for the final, and with Nadal and he still managed to hold on to win. Definitely the best player in the world right now, even with the gap between the top ranks and those below closing fast.
Oh yeah, there's no denying he's the man in supreme form right now... but he's such an unlikable character for me in the game... when he wasn't winning he was such a stroppy wanker... that now he is winning, I'm just not enjoying watching it. And tbh I'm surprised by the ammount of people in stadiums that do cheer for him.

It was an epic final though, surely one of the best in history... just the wrong winner! :p

Good day for my mums birthday but once again my sisters boyfriend pissed me off. First thing he said to me when he walked in the door was "Can I go on your pc?". I just told him no and when he asked why I said "because its my mums birthday". He then spent a while sitting and sulking until he wanted to turn over from the tennis that my mum was watching, once again I told him no so that was another few hours sulking. Final thing was him getting my mum to make him a sandwich tonight then not saying thankyou when she gave it to him, just taking it and carrying on reading his phone.

......Cannot stand the guy.

Jesus he sounds like a cunt.

Hang on. Cube and mr-pauls names are slightly different colours.....

I'm honestly shocked none of you have gotten rid of him Happenstance..

I'd love to but its all stuff to do with my sister. She gets very touchy about criticism and stuff like that and to be honest I want to still see my sister, niece and soon nephew so I girt my teeth and put up with things.

Im no longer just saying yes to him though, hence the sulking.