N-Europe

Jokes (HA HA HA HA HA ... ha)

Beast

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, so we decided to get married.

There was only one little thing bothering me....It was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight mini skirts, and generally was bra-less.

She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations.

She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.'

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lo... And behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, 'We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.'

And the moral of this story is:

Always keep your condoms in your car.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate told me this joke and I thought it was a little funny...although it could potentially offend one person here, haha.

Boyfriend and girlfriend come home from a date.

Girlfriend tells her mom she's going up to her room with her boyfriend.

Mom seems a bit hesitant at first but let's them

Both go upstairs and after five minutes, mom hears girl scream "BABY! BABY! BABY! OH!"

Mom runs upstairs and bursts into the girl's room.

"Oh my God, GET OUT, MOM! I'M HAVING SEX!" she screams.

"Oh thank fuck for that!" the mom says. "I thought you were listening to Justin Bieber!"

I don't see how I would be offended by this...

Saw David Hasselhoff go fucking mental at a waitress last night.

"I come here every week, and you still get it wrong... First is coleslaw, then comes corn on the cob and finally potato salad" he screamed.

'Typical' I thought, a woman who doesn't understand the Hoff-side rule.

• 3 weeks later...
I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, so we decided to get married.

There was only one little thing bothering me....It was her beautiful younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very tight mini skirts, and generally was bra-less.

She would regularly bend down when she was near me, and I always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate. Because she never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her 'little' sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations.

She was alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word. She said, 'I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me.'

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned and made a beeline straight to the front door. I opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lo... And behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and said, 'We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family.'

And the moral of this story is:

Always keep your condoms in your car.

Good to know other people go on TrueLad.com ;) Taken straight from the top lad story section.

I always tell people this story when True Lad gets mentioned. Great story if you imagine it to be true.

A girl on a bus said she would suck me off for £5. When she finished, she wiped her mouth and lit a fag. I thought, "What is the world coming to? I mean who sells cigarettes to a 12-year-old?"

----------

I walked into the pub toilet earlier, spotted a bloke at the urinals, and made my way to the cubicle.

Bloke laughed and said, "Embarrassed about your penis, hey, lad?"

A bit embarrassed, I said; "Of course not!" And made my way over to the urinal next to him.

What a hypocrite, he sure seemed embarrassed watching me take a shit.

• 2 weeks later...

Masturbation is so much easier for kids these days.

I remember having to wait for the Littlewoods catalogue, sneakily smuggle it into the bathroom and find the lingerie section.

Nowadays, the internet just makes it so much easier!

I just open up my browser and go to littlewoods.com.

----------

I asked my grandmother for "something Cuban" for my birthday, and she got me a Che Guevara shirt.

Clothes, but no cigar.

----------

BBC News: Questions being asked why bomb detecting equipment didn't detect fake bomb on board plane which flew from London to Istanbul.

Errr, because it wasn't a bomb?

----------

I read a story in the newspaper the other day about a father who paid his daughter for sex. I was absolutely disgusted.

What kind of daughter charges her own father?

Me and a friend have been trying to out do each other with shit jokes that have a song title or lyric as the punchline. Some highlights:

A man at a demolition site was using a new type of explosive to demolish a building. When asked what he thought of the new stuff, he replied "It's good, but I do Miss Dy-na-mi-tee"

I was at a hotel and I saw Courtney Love in an elevator.

I was feeling down, so I got a sherbet dib dab to cheer myself up. You could say I was Blue dibdabdibdabadee (that shit Eiffel 65 song). It was funnier when he tried to get dib dab to sync to the lyrics.

I took a road trip to Scunthorpe the other day but took a wrong turn. I ended up on the highway to Hull.

There's an Irishman, a homosexual and a Jew standing in a bar.

-What a fine example of an integrated community.

A horse walked into a bar.

-Several people got up and left as they spotted the potential danger in the situation.

Why did the black man buy three boxes of condoms?

-Because he practices safe sex and they were on sale.

How do you wake up Lady Gaga?

-You set an alarm for a reasonable hour.

What did the farmer who had lost his tractor say?

-Where's my tractor?

Edited by heroicjanitor

• 2 weeks later...