NEurope
Beast

All I want for Christmas is...

...well...what do you want for Christmas? So boys and girls, the time has come again. The day is upon us! :santa:

I created this thread for us to talk about Christmas. Do you know what you're getting? What do you hope to get? Do you need ideas of what to get other people? What's your favourite thing to do at Christmas? What's your favourite Christmas song? What are you looking forward to watching on the telly?

Discuss.

The same thing I want every year... World Peace.

...somehow I think I'll be disappointed again though. :hmm:

Failing that though, a CD or something will do I suppose.

And because at no point should anyway have the displeasure of seeing your exposed flesh.

I don't know what I want. Or should I say I don't know what I want that is within the budget I expect my mother to have.

I just want enough money so I can buy my family Christmas presents. I'm overdrawn at the moment and it's not fun.

I'm getting the BttF Trilogy on Blu-Ray. Unfortunately, the collector's edition went out of stock litrerally minutes after I suggested it to my parents, so it's just the normal one.

Other than that, I don't know.

Oh almost always there's something I want, but unfortunately this year my list is small and made up of tiny inexpensive things because my parents are helping pay for university and part of next year.

- My family to be together for christmas (this is likely not to happen.)

- A bean bag

- Some vouchers for all saints/republic/river island/h&m

- Money towards my flat next year

Really the bean bag and vouchers are what I hope to get for christmas, I don't really need anything as such except the security that I have a full-time job and a flat for July 2011.

I do however, really want Christmas dinner, my Dad makes it every year since I can remember, it's the only thing I demand of my Dad, the only thing I request he does regardless if there's only the three of us. Because it's awesome and my dad makes and awesome dinner! :D

...a ticket back to England. Despite working 12 hour days 6 days a week, I don't have enough money.

The Chinese recently doubled the tax payment on new houses from 3% to 6%, so instead of paying 50,000 in tax, we paid 100,000.

And this is having signed a contract saying we'd only pay 3%.

China: not a country ruled by law, but by the whims of her despotic masters.

I know about some of the things I'm getting and I'm surprised because the stuff I wanted I've hardly said anything about it, just in passing about six months ago. I'm getting:

- The entire True Blood book collection

- Karl Pilkington's An Idiot Abroad diaries

- Some clothes

It's all I want really, lol. I would like some money to buy Dexter: An Omnibus (three books in one) but I don't mind if I don't get it as I'm happy I'm getting those three above. Also, I've been told to pick some pre-owned 360 games so I guess I'm getting those too. :D

My entire family (grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins) are spending Christmas Day together so I can't wait for Christmas Day to come!

I haven't really asked for much. Made a list and will probably get one of these from my family.

- new (cheap) earphones

- a Disney DVD

- a coupon for a clothing store

- a nice scarf

Basically it'll be one of those things I imagine.

Still need to do my shopping for my family. Next week I guess.

I want to be pleasantly surprised. I very rarely am.

I'm going to rape you!

Not really!

See? That was a pleasant surprise!

See? That was a pleasant surprise!

But you had to ruin it for him by saying "Not really!".

I agree with Peeps on the money front. I've not checked how overdrawn I am currently, but I know it ain't marvellous. Only really sorted for my Dad, which leaves 5 people. And the 'couple' friends me and my girlfriend do stuff with.

I have lots of stuff I want, now.

- year's membership for Duke of York cinema (one of those trendy independant ones)

- Pair of Jeans that aren't in some way broken/ripped/paint-covered/too small

- Dunno

Not so lots now, are we?

I asked for:

Batwoman: Elegy

Kanye West - My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday

Die Antwoord - $0$

Epic Mickey

Moneh/vouchers

I want more than that, but it's just annoying trying to direct people to fims/books that are cheaper online etc.

-Winning Lottery Ticket

This is all that I want

That said, on my list I do have

Epic Mickey

Assassin's Creed

Sonic Colours

Toy Story 3

And that's about it. I'm in the position where I need to stop buying things I want so my parents can get me stuff. When I see something, I buy it. Simple as that.

Edited by Serebii

I havn't really thought about what i would like for Christmas this year. But i do know that i would like

• AC Brotherhood
  • Clarkson - Italian Job DVD
  • World According to Clarkson Vol 4

Havn't thought about anything else though, but i am sure there may be other things added to the list. Probably the usual socks as such.

Ok I know it sounds soppy but all I want is my girlfriend,I fly out to Canada on 16th December to be with her for 3 weeks.

Gifts wise I'm really not fussed at all...could do with some new jeans, quite want scott pilgrim on blu-ray.

Lists are boring, pics are where it's at.

1323451129-1.jpg

414e2%2BoUJZL._SS500_.jpg

41kYRZ36qGL._SS400_.jpg

51%2BKSoqtoKL._SS400_.jpg

41ANJf2%2BEoL._SS500_.jpg

There is more on my wishlist, but I put more on there than what I expect to get and I'm certainly not going to list everything. That way I have a rough idea of what I'm getting, but still don't know exactly. It's nicer than knowing for certain.

All I want for Christmas is.... YOU :D

-Winning Lottery Ticket

I'd like one of those too... or even better of the Euromillions type, haha.

I've managed to talk my sister into getting me Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

There's a multitude of other games and Blurays I'd like but I'd likely end up having to buy them myself.

A giant breakfast and some snowfall is all i want really.

If i can randomly catch How the Grinch Stole Christmas or that old claymation Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer movie, even better!

Things I want (not expecting it all, by any means):

- Amazing quality sound system for my room

- A video camera

- Double Bed

- iPhone / Android phone that can FB and Twitter

- Permission from my parents to plaster my walls with massive murals / Materials to do so

- Boots (Need to research which ones I want. But big proper leather boots that one can wear)

- High quality headphones (ie. more expensive than I could ever justify spending myself)

- Jean Paul Gaultier Cologne (with the "Man" bottle)

- Life drawing lessons

- Teeth whitening kit

- Stunning rug/carpet for my flat

- Earrings (that add/don't remind me of shit/don't hurt my ears with shitty metal)

- Jacket

- Suit

- New piercing (An IoweU for the amount it costs)

- Angels In America [DVD TV Series]

- Golden Sun [DS Game]

These are all maybes, since I can listen to them on Spotify for free.

- Strange Little Girls / Tori Amos [CD]

- Pop Up / Yelle [CD]

- Philharmonics / Agnes Obel [CD]