N-Europe

Good recent british sitcoms.

Oxigen_Waste

Okay, I've always been a huge fan of your brand of humour, and am quite well versed in it up 'till the late 90's. But could you please point out to me good recent (post 2000) shows? I am aware of (and love) Spaced, Black Books, The Office and Extras, but I want to know about all the rest I might be missing! : peace:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. I've only seen a few episodes of this, but it totally succeeds where Skins failed to give an accurate portrayal of the awkwardness of teenage school life.

I agree, I can't relate at all to Skins. I don't know anybody who's like that either.

There was a program I absolutely loved, called Coupling. Not sure if it's British, I'm pretty sure it is, but I thought it was incredibly funny.

I remember Coupling from years ago and I definitely enjoyed it back then! I think one of the funnier people in it was called Geoff but he wasn't in one of the following series (I'm not sure how many there were ::shrug:)

In a way, it reminded me a little of a British Friends due to the three male and three female characters, but it was pretty different! I can remember finiding one episode particularly funny, but I can't think what it was about now :heh:

Anyway, I'd suggest Peep Show aswell and, though I didn't watch it all that much, I think Green Wing was probably pretty decent aswell :smile: