N-Europe

Twilight Princess

Mokong

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that the Ice Mansion is the only part of Twilight Princess where we all agree that it's awesome.

Even more so than that, I'd say the dragon boss. I'd also say the "sea dragon" boss, but I'm not sure if that's universally agreed.

Broadcast Yourself
Audio

I think that the Ice Mansion is the only part of Twilight Princess where we all agree that it's awesome.

Are you saying stepping into the Temple of Time for the first time when you go through the doors in the Sacred Grove and it suddenly appears all around you with that same haunting theme from OOT wasn't a fantastic moment?

Surely we can all agree on that one.

Also, do you not think the retrieval of the MasterSword itself - for me, the defining moment in any Zelda game it stars in - wasn't brilliant?

Obviously, neither of those are on the same level as visiting Hyrule Castle in Wind Waker but then that was really something else.

Edited by Captain Falcon

• 2 weeks later...
Well, I'm replaying it and it's a fantastic game! I think it's pretty much all mint!

For once I will agree with you.

Wednesday 11th May 2011... remember the day N-E, remember the day!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about to completely lose my temper with this game. I'm on the bit where you have to catch the Reekfish. What the fuck? Why is it so hard, I don't even know what I'm doing wrong. I have the rod and the earing, they just don't bite. Fishing is total shit in real life, so why the hell would I want to do it in a game?

I'm about to completely lose my temper with this game. I'm on the bit where you have to catch the Reekfish. What the fuck? Why is it so hard, I don't even know what I'm doing wrong. I have the rod and the earing, they just don't bite. Fishing is total shit in real life, so why the hell would I want to do it in a game?

Haha. Just to rub it in, that bit went very quickly for me. Literally it was...throw lure-thing into river. Catch fish. Leave.

Make sure you cast it towards the fish. It'll bite.

I remember loads of people complaining about the fishing when the game was first released - I never understood why people found it so difficult!

Haha. Just to rub it in, that bit went very quickly for me. Literally it was...throw lure-thing into river. Catch fish. Leave.

Make sure you cast it towards the fish. It'll bite.

I remember loads of people complaining about the fishing when the game was first released - I never understood why people found it so difficult!

Arrrrgghhhhh! It's killing me! I just can't do it, I fished for over an hour then gave up. I'm going to try again, but if I can't get one then I'll actually be stuck totally and can't continue!

I too was stuck for quite some time trying to catch a fish... until I realised how it was done. Then it was the easiest thing in the world. Just lift up on the remote when you see the bobber sinking.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!