N-Europe

Pokémafia 8 : Crusade of the Dragons

ReZourceman

Oh, and did anyone pay attention to my last words before my lynch took place?

We did at least. We hoped no one would act on them.

As long as we had Ellmeister we thought we would win, it wasn't cockiness it was just trying to keep all of us alive when we won. We could have let Danny die and tried to get more townies lynched but we wanted to all win.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and did anyone pay attention to my last words before my lynch took place?

Then won't I simply be dead when ReZ comes online?

Oh wait, your real lynch :P.

I actually did. One of the few I suppose at that time?

See:

Secondly, Cube last night was right on one thing, there are more things to discuss, something I've been meaning to do but I only got online when the day was nearing its end (because someone was on the verge of being lynched).

Therefore, I'd like to know more about heroicjanitor, and I assume there is a townie roleblocker, I'd like to know his target as well.

Edited by Sméagol

Just a few things before I get one more vote:

- Note that this, in no way, makes Jonnas a townie. Getting information to lynch a neutral is a good way for a mafia investigator to become useful. Besides, I said myself that I'm a serial killer - I HAVE to kill at night and I win when I'm the only person left in the game.

- You need to work out what was wrong with MadDog's information. He provided the information that Diageo had to be mafia. Oddly, he's still in the player list...

- Night 1 and Night 3 had no mafia kills (unless both me and the mafia killed gmac). Discussing this may bring about some information. I did not kill Chairdriver.

I found this one more interesting, but:

I think you need to keep an eye on Ell and Dannyboy.

This is the exact last post.

Oh come on, the Mafia were being cocky. They could've pretended to have been away, or inactive but they all came out quoting each other and joking around once they thought it was 100% in the bag for them. It paid off for the town who really stuck it to 'em and claimed a well deserved victory :D

Oh come on, the Mafia were being cocky. They could've pretended to have been away, or inactive but they all came out quoting each other and joking around once they thought it was 100% in the bag for them. It paid off for the town who really stuck it to 'em and claimed a well deserved victory :D

You played well in the end, yes, but if you only caught us because we got cocky, how well did you play up until then? ;)

Edited by Dannyboy-the-Dane

What happened was Dannyboy was going to be lynched and to keep him alive we had to use Ellmeister's power and not vote for him. It wasn't cockiness it was necessary. I didn't explicitly say I was mafia though and I had some people convinced I was neutral.

I would have kept my stupid mouth shut but I felt that was a bit... I don't know just ignoring the thread felt cheap or something :p As Ellmeister said his death was your biggest piece of luck ever.

a2en36.jpg

Post of the game, for me. It just represents the mafia's attitude at the time so well :laughing:

Will red and blue only cull from the original 151? I'd love to play a pokemafia but my lack of knowledge with the rest of the pokemon really puts me off.

I believe so. We all believe so.

In fact, ReZ, I demand old R/B sprites to illustrate the pokémon.

Post of the game, for me. It just represents the mafia's attitude at the time so well :laughing:

I believe so. We all believe so.

Those sprites were disgusting, especially geodude.

The colours would be messed up.

Didn't you kids ever owned an old gameboy? In my time, those pokémon came in two versions: shades of gray, or green/yellow. And, by golly, we liked it!

In seriousness, the old sprites should be there for flavourful purposes. Also, they're very nostalgic.

Actually, they're weird like that because some designs weren't completely finished at the time they were making the sprites.

Geodude isn't even the weirdest one:

rbspr102.png

rbspr067.png

rbspr056.png

rbspr146.png

rbspr042.png

Some of the Green Version sprites (which were made earlier) can be even worse:

greenspr094.png

greenspr068.png

greenspr003.png

greenspr006.png

greenspr042.png

Will red and blue only cull from the original 151? I'd love to play a pokemafia but my lack of knowledge with the rest of the pokemon really puts me off.

It will indeed. :)

Yeah I was practically on the floor.

But...but....but they're so incredibly ugly. :(

I loved Heroic's post that Jonnas pointed out.

My power was made incredibly obvious by some keen-eyed people, and there is no way to lie out of that when people were already suspicious. So it was a win or maybe start to lose day, we just thought we'd have a bit of fun. Considering half your population seemed inactive we were overly confident.

Once again our team lost some of its effectiveness with Marcmillian and Mr-Paul not being on as often as I would have liked, but I couldn't change that and I understand its just a game. We were literally on brink of winning though!